This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 2-Day 36

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Happy Eviction day everyone.

Festivities start at 10 with the weekly episode followed by the live eviction. HoH comp at midnight.

Comment

So, is Scott going home tonight?

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes and he is fine with it. He wants the girls to stay intact. His last 'mission' is to have a talk with Whitney today to stay loyal to the Ball Smashers and not go to the other side.

LNC, Justin, Jason & Kryssie (Whitney) in HN bashing BS & Dani! Since they got control they have gotten worse, Justin has a very nasty streak too. If I was Whitney I'd run for the hills, can't she see how they talk about Dani and she's been on their side all this time. Jason is just plan vile, he has no life so hates others for having one. Ok morning rant over.

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this the conversation/Plastic's bashing they had after Justin heard them talking about the LNJ and criticizing the Misfits?

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably so. The Plastics had been talking about the LNJ most of the day

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Whitney knows that the other LNJs (mostly Jason) had to convince Dani to pull her off the block. I am not clear if she knows the Plastics were going to vote her out to save Scott

Not sure didn't see anything about BS talking, just conversation of LNC. What did the girls say, anyone know or hear it.

Comment

Justin overheard a conversation the girls were having in the bathroom calling them disgusting and Shelby saying she hates every f'ing person on the otherside of the hosue, starting at around 12:15 am this morning until about 12:22ish when Justin walks in to use the bathroom and then goes in to the Tokyo room and tells them he heard the girls... he was definitely fired up about it

Comment

Just saw their conversation, it wasn't anything worse than as been said about them (BS). Pot calling the kettle black, both sides have been talking trash, LNC just use fouler language!

Comment

• Lisalulu
            Lisalulu commented
            Editing a comment
            i totally agree... still would hurt when you hear someone talking about you that way. Suspecting someone is saying something behind your back is one thing, hearing it is completely different.

I'm ready for Scott to be gone, hopefully one of the BS get HoH and maybe Justin & Kryssie/Dani OTB, this week was pretty boring to me, hoping for some more excitement!

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
            GrandmaSusan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it has been boring, but don't think it will get better. Was hoping Kryssie would go next, but Justin has just taken the lead, his talk last night was totally disgusting! Read it to my hubby and he said any man that would talk about a woman, in front of other women, that way has no respect for women and his momma should whip his butt when he gets out.

For those who play our Survivor Fantasy Game...

Fantasy Questions for this week/tonight's Round are now up! (sorry for the MASSIVE delay..still SO behind on basially EVERYthing in life! lol)
          Throw your darts here:

https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...2-16-questions

I'll be back later to type up an update on hubby (it's all relatively good news so no worries ) in the Cafe Thread, for those interested

Comment

I'll be checking in to read results. Really hoping America gave a Morgan hinkey vote just to mess with them.

Comment

• Lisalulu
              Lisalulu commented
              Editing a comment
              I voted 40 votes for her... I just hope it doesn't get Whitney in trouble. should be interesting

• GrandmaSusan
              GrandmaSusan commented
              Editing a comment
              You know that if we did vote Morgan, Whitney will be blamed! May find herself out next week.

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              I gave the votes to Mogan too. 😈😈

Is no one watching the live episode?

Comment

• Lisalulu
              Lisalulu commented
              Editing a comment
              i'm on and off until the recap of the entire last week and 1/2 is over

• joahnn00
              joahnn00 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm watching the World Series, one of the best Series I have seen in a long time. Both teams deserve to win. But I have the feeds on my tablet. 😃

I'm watching, and trying to do homework at the same time. Hubby thinks having homework for a training class is silly...but I'm gonna pass this exam dang it!

Comment

live eviction starts noow!

Comment

Shelby eliminated Justin, Jason and Krissy... (shocker)

Comment

ball smashers voted out Scott... America also voted out Scott... bye Scott

Comment

• Lisalulu
                    Lisalulu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ohhh and big man didn't say anything nasty and "out" anyone like he swore he was going to do

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X