This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 5-Day 39

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. I can't wait for the Have Not reveal when they discover that all three that are eligible will be Have Nots.
    • 4pm Have not reveal
    • 10pm Safety ceremony

Comment

This is what I think of each houseguest so far

Alex - , what you did was let your ride or die go ! Yes Scott was the only one that would sacrifice his own game for you . He was your sheild and your biggest protector in the game . Hope you win some vetos or your gone

Morgan - , how long have you been cheerleading ? cause you need to separate that from reality , life is not Pep rally ! Learn how to be sincere . Use your personality to connect on a personal level ! They are individuals not fans in the bleachers .

Whitney - , YOU did what YOU had to do to save yourself ! Now good luck with getting to the end of the game , cause by being Sweet Whitney everyone sees you as a THREAT and winning the game if you get to the end

Shelby - , playin DUMB got you nothing but the WORST BASHING I think I've ever SEEN and HEARD in all the seasons on BB ! You have no one that really has your back . If they drag you to the end cause they think they can beat you , you better have the BEST CLOSING ARGUMENT OF YOUR LIFE to win the game

Kruella - , Why only ride or die with the guys ? If you would just set aside your INSECURITIES with yourself you could be the mother comforter that all the girls need . Stop degrading the girls , jealousy only makes YOU hated and Bitter! When you leave the house see a good Psychiatrist that will update your meds.

Danielle - , you are smart , athletic , and strategic , but did you know there are 7 more people in the house . Your at the bottom of your alliance , and you are too self absorbed to get to know the others , so unless you win some comps to save yourself say By By houseguest , Hello Shane!

Justin - Really you have the best read on the house , You know everyone's weaknesses and you know how to work a crowd . Your cool with everyone except , (Shelby) WILL she be your demise ? πŸ€” Or will everyone else want to get rid of the ENTERTAINER? By throwing comps your alliance members will not think you have their back .I guess soon we'll see .

Jason - you must be POSSESSED by a Demon to SPEW SO MUCH FILTH and HATRED out of your mouth! If you get to the end of the game and win , I really hope you spend your money on a Good Exorcist! 😈

AND THE CHICAGO CUBS ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS! They won on my Grandsons 7 th birthday πŸ˜€ We're still celebrating , And I'll end with Baby Let the good times roll !

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I like your analysis! I do think Jason has a tender side, he comforted Shelby last night when she was crying. Would like to see more of that side then the filthy mouth side. If Shelby is F3 I would vote for her, even though I like Whitney. That girl has been through the wringer by the LNJ. Yay for the Cubs! My great aunts are celebrating and having a big old party in heaven. πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβšΎοΈ

• MrsVee
        MrsVee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Lynette , believe me I could of went on and on about what I thought of them , their good sides and bad sides but that would just take up too many pages here! Lol !

Love that Morgan thinks it is ok for her to eat during her have not but not ok for Justin

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
        GrandmaSusan commented
        Editing a comment
        Morgan ate about 1 1/2 hrs into her HN time and by accident. She apologized to BB and was honestly sorry. Justin is a mean hateful person that ate because he wanted to (shi*t his pants as punishment), complained the hole time, even though he got to eat twice while a HN. He is not special, I don't care if he is entertaining to some, to me he is rude, crude and as foul as Jason. If they are in the final I will vote for the person that is opposite them, even if it's Kryssie!

• joahnn00
        joahnn00 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't find Justin to be mean and hateful, crude yes but not mean and hateful. I do find the LNJ to be more entertaining, the girls are so boring and IMO I find that they can be just as obnoxious. No one in that house is perfect.

• sofieckcs
        sofieckcs commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw when Morgan took a bite. She had just become a Have Not and forgot. She was very apologetic when she realized what she had done. Justin ate intentionally. He also had been able to eat two days of his Have Not week for the Haloween Party and the Half Way party.

LOL, Just a few more minutes and Morgan will find out she's a Have Not again..

Comment

HN reveal Alex, Morgan and Dani! Told them we didn't vote and no more HN!

Comment

Alex. Morgan, and Danielle are automatically Have Nots because Shelby and Jason are HoH and Justin, Kryssie, and Whitney were Have nots last week. They are also told that this week is the last week of Have Nots.

Comment

So much for the Plastics using have nots as part of the strategy

Comment

Pretty boring feeds this afternoon!

Comment

Whitney went up and talked to Shelby to try to explain why Danielle pulled her down and it wasn't really a deal, Danielle just wanted Scott to go.

Shelby didn't believe her and told Morgan and Alex everything. Justin also told Shelby that Alex was after her and Shelby told Alex that he said that. Alex is really defending Scott.

OMG,, her voice drives me up a wall. She's got that high, nasally whine.

Comment

• joahnn00
                  joahnn00 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He voice is worse than Nicoles

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Loyalty is a detriment to the Plastics. Alex has them all snowed.

Fascinating that Whitney says in her DR that she is totally a Ball Smasher, not realizing that they have kicked her out of the group pretty much.

On of the sisters for America's Nominee, preferably Alex if she's not already nominated.

Comment

• aprilshowers
                  aprilshowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am voting Alex if she isn't already on the block. She is all mad because they are saying she made a deal to get rid of Whitney last week. Not sure if she actually made the deal but she was more than willing to vote Whitney out to save Scott.

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She and Scott made the deal. They agreed to keep Dani safe the next week if she nominated Whitney
                  Last edited by belle1; 11-05-2016, 06:51 PM.

I find that I have a building irritation towards Alex more than I had with Nicole.
                Last edited by belle1; 11-05-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• aprilshowers
                  aprilshowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. I really hope she is America's nom this week.

• joahnn00
                  joahnn00 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too. I would take Nicole any day over Alex.

It funny listening to Jason talk about how the twins were in the house on his season, they figured it out and how far they made it. As Alex and Morgan are hanging out on the hammock and have been fooling everyone.

Comment

Guess we will have to wait for final confirmation tomorrow night, but Shelby says she is nominating Whitney and Jason says he is nominating Danielle.

The question to my BS alliance members to mull over/ponder is do we vote for Justin or Kryssie for our nominee.

Comment

• Luanne
                    Luanne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do not think we have enough votes to nominate Justin. I would love to see him as the nominee. I think most are voting for Kryssie. I will be voting for Kryssie. I am having a hard time watching. Everyone loves the LNC. The things they say and do just blows my mind. These are all adults. Farting on Shelby's side of the bed.....

• MrsVee
                    MrsVee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also I read that Justin soiled his underwear and put - it - in - the - kitchen garbage can😳BB made him then take it outside to the trash πŸ˜–

• sofieckcs
                    sofieckcs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We don't need to split the votes. The polls I've seen have the contest between Kryssie and Alex. I'm voting for Kryssie. I'm having a hard time watching too. the vile mean things the LNJ do to the other side is depressing. I'll take boring over mean and crude anytime.

Wow, Alex is being such a B tch to Morgan. I'm waiting for a fight between them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X