This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 7-Day 41

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Remember vote early, vote often. Veto Comp today. Woot!
    • 1pm America nom reveal/Veto player pick
    • 4pm Veto competition
    • 10pm Weekday replay

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed we have Kryssie as the AN today!!

Comment

Howdy all you hardy fans. I do read up on what's happening though I no longer get the feeds. It'll be interesting to see how the noms work out today with America's nom and veto. I have been impressed with Danielle's game smarts since she flipped the script on Cornbread that first week. She is also the only America's nom to escape the block so far (due to Scott's miscalculation).

Of course, her downside is her personality which seems to be a problem with this entire group. Only Whitney seems to be the most genuine, but she is SO dull. The games last night night did sound fun, but how did Kryssie & Jason beat Alex & partner in a race? I am amused at how the tide is turning against Alex, taken down by her coldness as a person. Never liked her and so far her -ah- brilliant game play has taken down an alliance member Monte (during her HOH) and voting out her top alliance member & great meat shield Scott. We'll see if she survives being America's nom this week.

But much more important is that we all vote tomorrow. No matter who your candidates are, express your opinion and be on record. Every position from the proverbial dog catcher on up is important and will affect your lives. So vote and take a stand. Its not enough just to complain on Twitter. GO USA!

Comment

• GYPSYGAYLE
          GYPSYGAYLE commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with everything you said ( all of my votes went to Alex).... and tomorrow Vote !

Anxiously awaiting who America's nom is going to be!

Justin and Danielle still sleeping.

BB clock is three minutes behind the rest of the worlds.

Comment

Yay, Jason and Shelby leave DR and say its time.....

Comment

Comment

BB says they may begin now. Round and round we go.

Comment

America choses Alex.

Comment

Comment

Time to pick Veto players.

Shelby choses Alex's name. Alex chooses Morgan.

Comment

POV players will be Jason, Shelby, Danielle, Whitney, Alex, and Morgan.

Comment

That leaves Justin as the Host.

Comment

Jason complaining to Kryssie and Danielle that Alex's chip always comes outs. Says it is so ridiculous.

Comment

Kryssie is there with Jason and Danielle. She is the lump in the bed. She said she was going back to bed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X