Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Alex has Shelby and Morgan working for her, Danielle has Jason, and Whitney is on her own. Should be a brutal veto comp. If Alex comes down, America breaks the tie and i suspect Danielle could depart. Have fun, voters.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping Danielle stays OTB. I'll be voting for her to leave if she is.

Jason still complaining about Alex's chip getting pulled.....does Jesus make it float in the box....does Satan make it float in the box, that's more likely. That fuc*ing bi*ch gets it every week. We've just got to fight.

BS girls in the kitchen fixing food to eat.

Comment

Well, I voted for Kryssie because I really can't stand her attitude and potty mouth, and that she's basically been floating thorough this game.

BUT. I'm okay with Alex as AN, it's a smart move. Waiting for the veto comp.

Comment

Man I really hope one of the BS wins this thing and we can get Danielle out this week!!! Would be best if Shelby, Alex or Morgan win so Alex comes off and isn't even a choice come Wednesday, but would also be ok with Whitney winning and coming down and Kryssie going up just because I think Kryssie is disgusting and I'm ready for her to go too!

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree with every word you've written 😎

Already thinking about our next CP..... total safety from DE this week. Whitney or Morgan eligible for BS.

The CP after that is automatic F4.

Comment

• sdkgeo
          sdkgeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course, Justin would be better. He hasn't won yet has he? 😉

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Justin is still available. I was only naming BS available.

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll go Morgan over Whitney. I don't think I care much about Whitney at this point and I'd love it if Morgan beats her sister!

Who are these people who voted Alex as AN? Do they watch the feeds and see how disgusting the LNJ is or only the highlights? I was SURE it was going to be Kryssie. Just goes to show America will surprise me every time.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was really close. Some sites had Kryssie ahead. Just have to hope Shelby, Alex, or Morgan win the Veto.

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          The sites I check had Kryssie ahead in the polls, I was surprised it was Alex.

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          Posh gal Val, I am also one of the people that voted for Alex. Again because I can relate to the LNJ being a part of the nerds. I also watch the feeds and just find the BS boring.

I love the LNJ ... I know if I was in the house I'd be hanging out with them over the BS.... both sides are equally as snarky but I prefer my snarky to my face... and I've been known to have a mouth like a trucker so that doesn't bother me.

With that being said Kryssie's burping is on my last f'ing nerve but we need her for a number right now and in reality she isn't particularly a threat ... either side should be keeping her... it would have been smarter for BS'ers to nominate Justin ... nobody should want to be next to him and the end.

Comment

Sorry but I haven't seen LNJ snarking in any ones face, except to each others not BSers. Only heard threats of violence and foul name calling. Believe me if I met one of them on the street I would give them the benefit of doubt. But after speaking with them personally and they showed that side I would not hold back my anger. If I have a problem with some one I tell them to their face and talk it out, most of the times its a stupid misunderstanding.

Comment

• NicChick
            NicChick commented
            Editing a comment
            The threats of violence are really getting to me! I can't stand the way they talk about the BSers on a personal level at all, throw in the physical violence and I definitely can't condone any of them sticking around to win the money. I don't care how upset you are, it's just plain wrong to sit there and say you are going to punch someone in the face or worse just because they aren't on your side. The personal attacks are way too much from the LNJ!

Comment

Yay, I'm home to watch Veto Comp.....that is the only good thing to come from taking my dad for dental surgery for the 2nd time in a week and it being canceled because his BP is too high.

Comment

1:11 PM BBT

Still waiting.....

Comment

Finally on! Transferring balls to a tube on a balance beam...maybe the BSers will be good at this one!! Morgan should have good balance being a former cheerleader!

Comment

2 hour time limit! Holy bejeebers, it's gonna take that long?!?!?!

Ohh, out of Shelby/Jason - whoever does the best will hold the power to break the tie if there is one on Wednesday!

Comment

Ohh they have to balance the balls in a tube, then carry the tube down to the end 2 at a time! This is gonna be hard! Shelby looking pretty steady to start, Morgan looking good, Danielle looking good, Jason doing TERRIBLE!

Comment

Walk across a balance beam and put balls in tubes. 40 total balls. Fill each container with 10 balls. Once 10 balls are in container, and return to platform, that container is locked. Two hour time limit. If nobody declared the winner at 2 hr mark, person with most balls declared the winner. In the case of a tie, person who has placed last ball first wins.

Comp Called Balance of Power

Lots of rules!

Whichever of Shelby or Jason has the most balls in their container, will cast the final vote, if it is needed on eviction night.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X