X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoopy
    replied
    The most unlikely (game ) pair~Whitney and Justin~ and I like it!!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    I 2nd that Emotion!

• magoopy
    commented on 's reply
    Just tuned in and figured that they must have believed something Jason through out to them. Jason is really playing the game and good for him!

• magoopy
    commented on 's reply
    I totally agree.

• Lisalulu
    commented on 's reply
    They are going to freak out when they see her... it'll be fun

• sdkgeo
    replied
    I can't believe that these girls have actually bought into Jason trolling them by saying that he would backdoor Justin. Bwahahahha

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    SHE'S BACK - Rachel will be hosting the Daily Double on Wed. Enjoy!?

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    replied
    Alex was complaining about being next to Danielle. I was listening to the comp, and believe that she was just trying to pump herself up, knowing that her life in the game was on the line. Alex also mentioned how she didn't like the way that the celebrated, to me that is calling the kettle black. At least they didn't go off and celebrate loudly, like Shelby and team did when they won the care package. I am glad that there plan is working.

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    commented on 's reply
    I agree as well. The girls were just following Alex's lead and advice.

• belle1
    replied
    I can't believe how angry Alex, Morgan and Shelby are at Whitney because she 'flipped'. They are the ones who pushed her out of the group by thowing her under the bus for at least three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    commented on 's reply
    Posh gal Val, I am also one of the people that voted for Alex. Again because I can relate to the LNJ being a part of the nerds. I also watch the feeds and just find the BS boring.

• aprilshowers
    replied
    Have the girls not figured out that this was Jason's plan the whole time???? Don't you just love it when a plan comes together so perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• belle1
    commented on 's reply
    Could not agree more

• Shan
    replied
    Don't mind me....just...

::::::::::::happy dancin:::::::::::

through .... 😁😁😁😁

Leave a comment:

• birdiefriend
    replied
    I, for one, am thrilled that Jason won this competition. This strategy could have gone very wrong, especially with all of the BS playing. I am happy to see the LNJ working as a team, planning their possible next steps and all working to accomplish them. I'm happy to see a returning player actually play a different game and fight to win. I love James, but I was so disappointed in how he played the game this past summer, Davonne too. Nicole somewhat changed her game but she hid behind a guy instead of standing up and doing it on her own. Go LNJ, play to win!!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X