X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 11-Day 45

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

FRIDAY**
    • 10pm Weekday replay
    • 10:30pm Live diary rooms

**with the way the schedule has been messed up because of the Double Eviction & having a re-do of the HOH Competition, not sure any of this will happen.

Comment

I would like to see Dani, Shelby, and Jason as F3 because they are the only ones who have truly been playing to win and have been the best strategists all season. I will be voting Morgan as AN, not because I am ''spiteful and mean'' but because I want to keep Justin and Kryssie to help D and J get to the end. Morgan, Justin, and Kryssie have been riding the coattails of their alliance with little impact other than to be a vote for their alliance.

Having said that, I want to address this season at BBU. For the most part, I have been silent and not participating much here due to the divisiveness that has been overtly present. At times, I have felt there were too many personal attacks being thrown out at those of us supporting the LNJ, often masked in posts criticizing LNJ and their fans. I have not enjoyed that at all and have even considered being done with BBU altogether because of this. I have been a LNJ fan and have not appreciated many of the things that have been said and directed at LNJ supporters. It's one thing to dislike/hate/loathe the players but I cannot tolerate those feelings being transferred to their fans. I have been a faithful follower and participant here at BBU for several years and it hurt me to come here and see some of the things I was reading. Because of this, I have found other places to go where I felt free and unattacked to support the people of my choice. I hope as the season comes to an end that I will be able to get past this and still be able to support and participate here at BBU. I hope that in the future posters will remember that we all all have feelings, no matter who we support and there is no need to insult anyone for having different views.

Thank you, BBU and all the friends I have made here. I wish you all the best. As I'm typing this, I have big crocodile tears flowing as I never expected any BB season to bring out the meanness and pettiness that I have seen displayed this season. It breaks my heart.
      Last edited by kokomogirl; 11-11-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        (((((((((((@kokomogirl))))))))))))) I hear ya, but please don't leave us. I would miss you oh so much!

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Kokomogirl, I know what you are saying because I have felt the same way. I have not felt comfortable talking about the LNJ and have felt hurt by the anger and bitterness shown towards the LNJ and their supporters. Recently I started commenting more because I felt the LNJ deserved more support. Please do not leave BBU, we need you here. BBU has always been a happy, friendly place where everyone's opinion counts. We cannot give this place over to the bitter and angry.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        It is funny how we view things. I have felt the same way with one exception I am a BS fan, I have not posted as much for the same reasons. I felt unwelcome since I was a BS fan. I am very sorry if anything I posted as a BS fan offended anyone. I never said anything about a poster only about the LNC crew and how I felt about THEIR actions and words.

kokomogirl Wow...you just said what I was thinking. I am hopeful that the animosity I have also felt will fade away somehow. I have another thing bothering me as well with bbott and cbs. The manipulation they do has been obvious to me for years, but this season has pulled back the veil for me, and it is really not ok any more. I do not only watch this for the drama though some of it is entertaining for sure. I like a sense of fairness. I was appalled at the audible cheering for. Whitney and did not like that hoh became a hollow shell of itself. And this last competition screwup,with one finalist being told her strategy before was wrong...beyond disappointing. I agree with your thoughts on who is playing well...with the possible addition of the very different Justin, who I think is handling so much pretty masterfully. He's not conventional as a game player, but so far he's been very effective.
      Please don't go away from here. I think the bitterness I detect on here is a kind of parallel process. People unwittingly act out conflict that needs to be resolved. In this case, we are a nation divided ... and there have incendiary comments and gestures on our national stage for a long time now. Lots of seething anger. I am hoping that our leadership begin to model gentility and kindness toward all Americans with an emphasis on respect for those who differ from us.
      I too , though not a big talker on here, enjoy this site, and I can see that the administrators are committed to a peaceful fun atmosphere. It will happen.
      Soooo... go Dani, Jason, Shelby... and maybe Justin, who is not likely to win.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        (((((((((@Livzee)))))) , you are such a calming influence on us around here. Thanks.

kokomogirl, I agree with your final 3. To me, Shelby, Dani and Jason have played the game. I would like to see Morgan in the final 4. I don't think she has played as hard as the other three but much better then Justin or Kryssie.

I too have been upset about the things I've read. So much hatred and anger, beyond what a game should be. Many times I have had to back off of the feeds, Twitter, and BBU for a while and tell myself 'it's only a game'. So I agree with what you've said except to insert BS where you put LNJ.

I'm voting for Kryssie to be AN and because but if Morgan goes, the remaining 4 will evict Shelby next week. Justin hasn't played, just depended on his personality to push himself along; but at least he didn't rub his armpits on peoples pillows and quit playing a competition.

My biggest disappointment in the season is that having the sides so divided there wasn't any strategy. It has been the side in power getting out someone from the other side. The division has not allowed someone from one side to work with another or make any deals.

Bottom line is that everything each one of us has said about the other side, people on that side have said about the side we favor.

I do think BBU has done a great job of not allowing posters to attack other posters and I commend the team for doing that even when their personal opinions were different from what was being said.
      Last edited by sofieckcs; 11-11-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I replied to kokomogirl's post above. I feel the same way you do. Look back over the last week and you can see how little I have posted.

I would just like to say that BOTH SIDES have been feeling the same way , don't know WHY this time is so different and I dont want to even try to figure it out .nor do I want to get into a discussion about it . I really came here in the first place because it was FUN, and people here have a Good sense of humor and when people strategize it really helps me think about the game and the players in ways I haven't thought of . We ALL can't help who we personally like in the game nor should we be afraid to say what we Don't like about the game or the Players . If I make fun of or bash a Player you like it's making fun OF THE PLAYER NOT THE POSTERS WHO LIKE THEM after all This IS reallity game show and who ever wins weather I like them or not WILL NOT AFFECT my life in anyway shape or form .
      I think Kenny said it best whenever he feels the game is getting the best of him just take a step back for a few days and clear your thoughts . Let's all enjoy these last weeks together after all were here to talk about the Game and the players . I will start off by putting a Like in all your comments to show you that I HEAR YOU AND VALUE YOUR OPINIONS HERE ✌️

Last edited by MrsVee; 11-11-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I want to address this issue and this is basically just a reminder for EVERYONE...

We do NOT want ANYONE to feel uncomfortable or bad about posting their opinions about ANY HOUSEGUESTS. But we won't allow our members to be made to feel unwelcome or have bad comments targeted towards them. If/When you use the wording something like, "the ___________ (insert alliance/side here) AND their FANS..." followed by a nasty/bad comment then you are also talking about the BBU members that are fans of that alliance/side so do not use that wording here. Thanks! I know this season has been more divided than it usually is (or ever is, as far back as I can remember anyway) but we still have to keep our wits and cool about us and follow the rules.

Also, don't try to intimidate anyone to not vote for who they want to. We all have our own opinions and can vote for whomever we want. You can tell folks who you're voting for and maybe even try to sway them to vote that way too but don't threatened anyone or call them names because they're not voting the way you are.

Myself, I won't be intimidated by anyone to not talk about the LNJ because they are who I'm rooting for. I WANT Jason, Justin, Danielle or Kryssie to win the game. That is MY opinion and I'm entitled to it. I try not to talk bad about anyone, even on the other side of the house unless they do something that I feel warrants it but even then, it's not anything that should hurt anyone's feelings and its' definitely NOT targeting any of the other members here.

We've only got what, a little over 1 week left of the show. Let's see if we can all get along and enjoy ourselves. Just try to remember it's a game and whoever wins, is going to win and hey, we don't get any of the $250,000 any way!

Carry on!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          And again, just like MrsVee just said in her post above mine (we must have been typing at the same time) . If the game really gets to you, just take a break for a day or two to relax and cool off but be sure to come back because we value everyone's opinions here and want everyone to feel welcome and enjoy themselves. Thanks!

• garricks
          garricks commented
          Editing a comment
          Bravo, Kenny! Well said.

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said, Kenny!!

(((((((((BBU Family))))))))))

LNJ and BS will go away, but we will still be here and we love, value, and respect each and every person who comes here to read and post. 😘

Comment

YEAH, What Kenny said! We come here to talk with our fellow BB fans in a respectful environment. That being said...

Morgan for America's nomination. Then Shelby can't play in HoH next week and is a sitting duck. Although I'm kinda coming around to Shelby making an alliance with Jason and somebody else for the F3. I don't like Shelby, but I enjoy the back and forth she and Jason have.

Comment

Just wanted to add that I have shared some of the concerns posted today. I would like to put out there that if I have posted anything that has made anyone feel uncomfortable or unwelcome, I am sincerely sorry. It was not my intent. I try to be very careful to only post about the house guest and not the fans.

I will also say that I would like to see a final three of Jason, Danielle, and Shelby since I feel like they have had the best game play this year. Since Shelby and Morgan are planning to target Danielle or Jason this week, the only way I can get my ideal final 3 is for Morgan to be on the block so she will be getting my AN this week. If I thought that Morgan or Shelby would take out Krissie or Justin instead of Danielle and Jason, I would be all for putting up one of them. But if Morgan is not on the block, then Danielle or Jason will go home this week.

For Shelby fans, something to think about. If her and Morgan are together at the end with a member from the LNJ there may be a vote split giving the win to a LNJ member. If Shelby were to be at the end with Jason and Danielle, I think it could actually end up being an advantage for Shelby since I think the LNJ vote would be the ones that split. If Morgan goes home this week, some members of the LNJ will have to try to work with Shelby. They all have to realize that they can not go to the end together. I feel like Jason would want to cut Danielle. Danielle will want to cut Jason, and they all will want to cut Justin since they feel like America loves him. Someone from that side will pull Shelby in. She might end up being the safest person in the house with a Morgan eviction.

At this point Shelby and Morgan both want Krissie to take to the end so I am not understanding the vote to get her up as the 3rd nom.

I am team final three of Shelby, Jason and Danielle. Let the real gamers fight it out at the end.

Comment

I took a break from BB even cancelled feeds only to be drawn back in because I missed BBU! With everything happening in my life right now, I lost site of the fun in the game(show). I know I probably hurt and offended some of you. Please forgive me, I took my frustration out in here. Again very sorry 😐 Want to give a special thanks to KennyERJ, for giving me a heads up on my yucky posts. And forgave me 😉 I hope!
              Last edited by GrandmaSusan; 11-11-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                GramaSusan love that your back

• ~smee~
                ~smee~ commented
                Editing a comment
                hugs to you, GrandmaSusan

• GrandmaSusan
                GrandmaSusan commented
                Editing a comment
                You all made me cry, that's why I missed you! )))HUGS(((

Sounds like Justin is finally going to start playing the game. It's sinking in if Danielle is gone he will get the CP.

Comment

• aprilshowers
                aprilshowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Too bad he actually has to win a comp for it to do him any good.

I'm not understanding why Shelby and Morgan feel like they have any bargaining power?? they don't have the votes to get anyone out, sure Shelby can nominate whoever she wants but she'll have to anyway and if Morgan ends up on the block it's all over... I feel like I missed something as to why those 2 are so confident right now.

Someone came into my office and I had to turn my feeds down for a couple of hours and now I don't know if Kryssie is truly turning on Jason or if she's just agreeing to stay as safe as possible...is she going to tell Jason about the final four??

I'm not sure I like the turn of events right now... I'm definitely nominating Morgan.

Comment

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not sure maybe they think because America gave her the CP that America likes her and won't put Morgan up as AMericas NOM?

• herms is here
                herms is here commented
                Editing a comment
                I am also voting for Morgan. I am also leaning towards wanting either Kristine or Justin to go before Dan I and Jason. My ideal final three would be Jason, Shelby even though she bugs the carp out of me and Dan I.

Just a question. Does Krissy have any path to winning? (watched too much election coverage with my path comment). She has to realize that Morgan and Shelby want to take her because they think she will be easy to beat. Can she win against anyone?

Krissy, Morgan Shelby - Shelby wins
              Krissy, Morgan, Jason - Jason wins
              Krissy, Morgan, Justin - this one might be a toss up
              Krissy, Morgan, Danielle - Danielle wins
              Krissy, Shelby, Jason - Shelby or Jason wins
              Krissy, Shelby, Justin - Shelby wins
              Krissy, Shelby, Danielle - Danielle wins (maybe Shelby but I think maybe Danielle)
              Krissy, Jason, Justin - Jason wins
              Krissy, Jason, Danielle - Danielle or Jason wins (leaning toward Danielle)
              Krissy Danielle, Justin - Danielle wins

Not sure if I missed any combinations but I think the only slim chance she would have to win would be against Morgan and Justin and I am not sure she would win then either.

Last edited by aprilshowers; 11-11-2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I don't know either it will depend on what Krist does from n ow UNTILL the end of the game to see , for me anyway if it's Kryssie, Morgan and Justin

• sofieckcs
                sofieckcs commented
                Editing a comment
                Krissy believes she's a WONDERFUL Big Brother player. Jason wants to take Krissie and Morgan because he sees them as the two weakest players among the 6 left. I have to agree with him. Jason knows Justin isn't a great game player but is loved by America.

Good thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything to choke on when Kryssie says she and Jason have been low key puppeteering the entire game. 😀

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X