This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 13-Day 47

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

• 10pm Final weekly safety ceremony/Nomination reveal
    • 11pm VOTE nominee start

Comment

Okay I'm just going to say this and get it over with. Danielle does not deserve to go any further. She is an entitled, spoiled brat. The rules are not meant for her! She sits and tells anyone that will listen, how great she is and she deserves to win over them. She basically told Kryssie yesterday that Kryssie should have been put up not her, because Kryssie hasn't done anything to deserve to win. Jason wants to take her because he knows we are seeing her true self and won't vote for her. Danielle free feeds PLEASE! Oh and GET THE HE*L UP DANIELLE!!!

Comment

• sofieckcs
        sofieckcs commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to have respect for the game she was playing but not anymore. I found out yesterday that Danielle put a paper plane with boogers on it in Shelby's HOH basket. That's just disgusting. I also saw a clip where she was complaining that Shelby/Morgan were using 20 potatoes to cook just for them. Justin told her they were cooking the potatoes for EVERYONE. None of the people that have left had a nice thing to say about her including Whitney. I've tried to base my opinions on game play but there are some things I just can't get past.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Shelby also mentioned the booger incident in her Friday night DR.

Just checking in to tell the BS fans to be sure and vote Kryssie for America's nom tonight and in the morning. I am sure the LNC are voting for Morgan.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw voting starts at 11:00 so I will do my civic duty and stay up to get a vote in tonight and tomorrow for Kryssie.😎

• Melisandra
        Melisandra commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes indeed 😀

• adeets3945
        adeets3945 commented
        Editing a comment
        Count me in!

I really tried to get behind Danielle,but after reading updates and her families tweets, she has to go! Kryssie for 3rd nom

Comment

Fellow LNJ supporters. Don't forget to cast your votes for Morgan tonight. Even though it appears that Danielle will go this week we still need to protect Jason if Danielle wins Veto.

Maybe if Morgan stays on the block, Jason can work his magic and pull Krissy and Justin back in to get her out but if I have to lose one of Danielle or Jason, I would rather Jason be safe.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll be getting my votes in!

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll be voting for Morgan too

• Lisalulu
          Lisalulu commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought Krissy made it clear that she is not with those girls... she gets the chance to vote out Morgan she will... America votes for her too.. doesn't matter what Justin does...

If Kryssie gets the AN, I would have a hard time deciding who to vote out. Kryssie or Danielle? I think I would vote Kryssie out. She just doesn't deserve to be there, in my opinion. If Morgan is nominated, I will vote for Danielle to leave. I wonder how many feel the same way. Would Kryssie being AN actually end up saving Danielle?

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd say no. Morgan and Justin would vote out Danielle. Shelby too. America's vote wouldn't matter. They don't want Danielle getting the next CP.

I wish we could start voting as soon as the Safety Ceremony is over. I don't want to have to stay up another hour.

Comment

Time for the safety ceremony. Everyone getting their block passes.

Comment

Shocker...NOT...Morgan is safe.

Comment

That leaves Danielle and Jason nominated for eviction.

Comment

Shelby comes downstairs and says so my nominations are Jason and Danielle. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Comment

Shelby turns around and goes back up to the HoH. Morgan smiles and tries to conceal a laugh. Jason says she didn't say the safety ceremony is adjourned but he assumes that it is.

Comment

Shelby and Morgan in the kitchen making kebabs to cook on the grill.

Danielle, Kryssie, Justin, Jason still on LR couches. Justin not talking at all. Danielle and Kryssie doing the talking.

Comment

Turning off feeds, but I'll stay up till 11:00 to vote.

FYI, Super Moon out tonight. Best viewing they say is early in the morning before sun comes up. 🌝

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can see the super moon great from here right now!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X