This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 16-Day 50

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Happy eviction day.

Comment

Am hoping that if the final three are Morgan, Justin or Kryssie, we will have the option of a write in vote. If not will vote for Kryssie for her continuing loyalty to Jason.

Comment

Would have loved to see the hardest players, Danielle, Jason and Shelby as final three but it is not to be. If Jason and Shelby are knocked out, then left with three crappy players to chose from. Of course, they need to knock out the best gamers, but sure leaves a blah choice for the end for those of you still able to vote:

Justin, who thought he was on the Bachelorette, but never got a rose.
        Kryssie, who thought she was on the Voice, but never got to sing.
        Morgan, who thought she was on America's Got Talent, but showed none.

But, once again the clueless make it to the end (think Paul), by luck, guile, or not being viewed as dangerous. IF I was voting my choice from those three would be Kryssie, only because she survived so many times on the block to make it to the final three. Justin and Morgan were able to hide behind harder players and got there coasting in the down draft.

Honestly, they all have obnoxious habits and yes some have said or done ugly things in different degrees. Morgan is the least vicious of the 6 left. But I don't think this is a popularity contest, it should be on best game skill which includes survival when in danger, getting out rivals, and winning when you need to.

So, my choice of should be winner based on my criteria are in order: Danielle, Jason, Shelby, Kryssie, Justin or Morgan. Danielle couldn't pull off a win when it was essential, so she'll be gone tomorrow. Jason and Shelby could be in the same dilemma without wins.

Have fun America picking between the farters, belchers, bitches, liars, gypsies, tramps and thieves. But, hey, I can't vote, so not my prob - grin!

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Chuckling at your assessment of Kryssie, Justin, and Morgan. 😎

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          BettyBoo I would give this one to Dan not only because of honesty in DR's but also think his ability to manipulate others and 'weaponize' the care packages would be greater than Derrick's ability.

I must admit that I have not enjoyed this experiment so much and been trying to determine why. In the beginning there was so much promise. I definitely think to much fan involvement hindered individual strategies and limited our analysis of the game. Then the wall built by the divisions prevented cross overs. I do give Dani and Jason credit for trying to traverse the wall. Alex and Scott played at this a bit but I think Alex could not get over the social differences and Scott did what ever Alex wanted. By the time we had the final 6 any hope of trust with members of the other side was crushed making new alliances impossible.

And no I do not think this thing with Shelby, Morgan and Justin is an alliance, just a convenient grouping. Justin will once again plead loyalty to the next one in power.

• Lisalulu
          Lisalulu commented
          Editing a comment
          I could get behind Morgan if just once when she or someone in her alliance were in peril she would have said I need to win this veto, hoh, comp etc... every time it was an immediate, turn to the camera and beg America to save them... now she wants to win a comp because she's realizing if she doesn't add something to her credentials she'll never beat Shelby....

of Justin, Kryssie and Morgan I would probably vote for Kryssie... none of the 3 had strong comp games but she had a good social game and if that gets you to the end it's a valid strategy... Morgan gets points off for having a family member in the house (especially a super fan)... even Evel Dick admits how helpful it was to have a blood relative in the house because you never have to doubt them... and Justin's "I don't give crud" attitude is old now, I don't like how easily influenced he is and his lack of strategy.

I hate to conclude it but I guess I would vote for the belcher...

Good Morning!

I find it hilarious that Kryssie doesn't believe Alex and Morgan are sisters. Her facial expression when Morgan told her was priceless.

Kryssie is so delusional thinking she could possible beat Jason. I would vote for Justin or Morgan over her if it's those three.

Really hope either Jason or Shelby are in F3 as they have played the game. I think either of those two deserve the win over Justin, Kryssie, or Morgan.

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree about Jason and Shelby being in F3. This will depend on who wins next HOH, most likely one of the LNJ, and Shelby winning veto.

• Lisalulu
          Lisalulu commented
          Editing a comment
          the scary thing is I think Jason and Shelby both realize what a big threat the other is and will probably go after each other... which could leave us with a less than stellar final 3

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that Jason and Shelby belong in the F3. Although Kryssie hasn't done much, I would have to vote her over Morgan because she is just at the basement bottom of my list.

Well, a lot of y'all know how I base my choice: whoever makes me laugh the most. So, if he makes it to F3. Justin will get my vote. That man cracks me up! (But it's ok, because I am used to my vote being thrown away -- after all I am a liberal living in a majorly red state. )

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you in all you said.... are you my sister from another mister?!?!? 😛😘😂😎

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha! Could be Lynette . I do have a lot of sisters -- or wait -- are we possibly the same person? Did I forget to take my meds again????

Can anyone tell my how I can contact CBS? I would love to send an email telling them what I honestly think about this OTT! Make some suggestion and apply for the voice job, I think they need a mom voice!

Comment

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          On the CBS All Access site, on the home page at the bottom, under Information, there is a "Site Feedback" link. Maybe that's a place to start?

• GrandmaSusan
          GrandmaSusan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks smee!

Feeds are so interesting right now! Why do they tell us they will have to be up between 10-10 and then let them sleep. I don't care if they stay up all night, that's on them. Get their lazy a$$es up! If they're tired for the comps all the better, more drama when they lose because they're so tired!
        I voted for Dami, but really wanted to vote for Jason. No more vets unless it's an All Stars!

Comment

Everyone is still sleeping with lights on. Errrr. Meanwhile, I like Justin the best. He may not be a great game player but he makes me laugh. I will be glad to see Danielle go home.

Comment

So since this is somewhat of a bust, and CBS gave me 2 free months, do you think BB19 will have any OTT in it? I like us being able to vote for eviction but not a nom. CP are okay but not every week and not too much power, co HOH was not a good one, unless they have to agree on everything. And want to see penalties for infractions of rules, make them automatically a HN, get X number of penalty points and get a eviction vote or their vote taken away. BB also needs to give more things for them to do or play, so they have to come together to socialize, swap out games every week but something that it takes more than two to play!

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Giving them cards or games to play would be good. I love the live Diary Rooms to hear their true feelings. I like being able to watch the competitions and have access all the time with no fishies.

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              They did the Care Packages in BB 18 and one of them was Co-HOH and they did it the exact same way then as they did it on BBOTT, where each person picked their own Nominee.

On the voting page it says that america's vote for nominee, eviction, and have nots is closed for season. Care package is still available but we know that Justin will get it. So I guess we are done voting until the final.

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for letting us know.

Just a heads up that BBU will be undergoing a necessary upgrade tomorrow 11/17 @ 14:30:00 PST

The website might be unavailable for a brief period of time during the upgrade. This is a mandatory upgrade that we must undergo, so thank you for your patience, it should take too long.

And, while I have your attention, as we start to move away from the Over The Top Season, the Survivor Season, sending us back to our Off-Season, where you guys take that much needed non-BB break, we're reaching out early to try to rally some support to help with the expenses for November, December, it's always especially tight during the holidays and it's always tight during the Off- Season, when a good amount of you guys aren't checking in as much.

BBU is always here for you, so don't forget to stop by, check in and if you can, think about making a donation to keep us going.

With the Over The Top season, we've incurred extra expense for bandwidth and moving forward, even though the show will be over and thing will settle down here, the server expense continues all the way through the winter and spring, bringing us back to the summer of BB that we all love.

If you are just dropping by, if you've been here for BBOTT, please consider making a donation of support, so that we can continue to be here now, through the off-season and for the actual Season 19 of Big Brother.

Any support is much appreciated : )

Comment

By a unanimous vote Danielle is evicted from the BB house.

Comment

Comment

BB calls Shelby to the DR.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X