This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 18-Day 52

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Live diary rooms tonight. Yay! What will Justin have to do?
    • 4pm Care Package Delivery
    • 10pm Weekday replay
    • 10:30pm Live diary rooms

Comment

I'm anxious to see what the task is for Justin, I hope it's not something stupidly easy. Make the man work for it!

Comment

Justin received his care package.

Big Brother will call him when they are ready for him to compete.

Comment

What a easy comp to get to the Final 4. He got to practice for 2 hours and was able to jump before getting to the end,... I can not believe they made a comp to get to the final 4 so easy.

Comment

He only took 4 steps and jumped on his fifth step. So very hard, such a easy comp to get to final 4.

Comment

Justin won the task to earn the care package. Does this mean he can't go on the block this week?

Comment

Really TPTB, give Justin 2 hrs to practice, then he just had to do it once. Once again, Justin slides into home base without ever hitting a ball. Guaranteed to be in the final four, so Veto is essential win for Jason or Kryssie to proceed. Yadda yadda yadda.

Meanwhile it was 72° in Detroit today and snow expected tomorrow. Must be 2016?

Comment

Also, Cornbread posted that he's having a sleep study tonight after the feed viewers diagnised sleep apnea, which doctors are confirming.

Comment

Well for me, the game, like normal is probably not going to end the way I would like. Jason has to win the veto in order to stay alive. Go Jason.

Comment

If Jason, Kryssie or Justin win veto and take either Justin or Kryssie off the block, Shelby would have to go up and she should be voted out. No?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, hopefully that is what will happen but still a chance Shelby or Morgan could win the veto and then either Jason or Kryssie would go.

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or have they made up some ''rule'' that Justin can't play for the veto since he's already safe?

• magoopy
                        magoopy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope they don't have a new twist like that, Kenny!! At least we have hope that Jason will stay.

I'm happy to hear that Justin say in the DR that he wants to go to the end with Jason and Kryssie.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Me toooooo!

IMO, just want to say that we have to remember that this is the first time we're basically seeing ALL (or mostly all) of the "behind-the-scenes" things that go on with Big Brother so it doesn't bother me one bit that Justin got 2 hours to practice for his task because for all we know, that is a regular thing that happens.

Comment

• magoopy
                        magoopy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't see what he had to do to win, only saw him practicing. Did he have to walk across the beam that he was practicing on one time?

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't see it either but it sounds like they're talking about him having to walk across some ''slack line''? IDK.

• belle1
                        belle1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes same slack line he practiced on.

Yes, Shelby, that's what we're hoping for, that Justin, Jason or Kryssie win the POV and your boo-tay goes home!

Comment

Shelby says she probably can't win the POV two weeks in a row... well, there might be chance... Production might make the competition be... "If your name starts with the letter "S", you win the POV!!" LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X