This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 20-Day 54

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Comment

Feeds are riveting as usual. BB boring!

Comment

So I have been completely unplugged from BBOTT for the last couple of days. Spent a weekend at Myrtle Beach with my daughter.

Trying to just look at things in only the best strategic play for Morgan this week for her to have the best shot of winning the game. (not just getting to final 3 but winning). In order for her to have a shot at winning she has to be sitting at the end with Krissy and Justin. She will not win against Jason or Shelby. If I were in her shoes I would rather be playing for final 3 against Jason, Krissy and Justin. Those 3 have not really been very good at comps so far this year. Shelby has been a comp beast so she would be much harder to beat.

If Morgan were to take out Shelby this week, she would be able to argue that she took at the biggest competition threat as well as a threat to win the entire game. I would vote for her over Justin and Krissy in this situation.

I know most plastic fans will think that her best move is to take Jason out this week and Shelby next week but I think Morgan would have a much better chance beating Jason than Shelby in the final 3 HOH and/or Veto. I think they all take Morgan to final 3 but if she wants any chance at winning she cannot be at the end with Shelby or Jason. If she goes to the end with Shelby, she is playing for 2nd or 3rd.

I am not saying that I want Morgan, Krissy and Justin as my F3, I am just saying that I think that is Morgan best chance at winning.

I personally would like to see Shelby and Jason both in the F3 fighting it out. Even though I am an LNJ fan, looking at game play only, Shelby would probably get my vote if she is in the F3.

We will just have to see if Morgan is playing to win or just 2nd/3rd.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          There would be no fight Jason has too many followers he would win easily

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          If Morgan took Shelby out, there is no way that Jason, Justin or Kryssie would take her to the final 3. She would have to win out and that's hard to do. If she takes Jason out, Shelby would take her to the final 3. At 4, then Morgan would have to take Shelby out. I do agree she won't win with either Shelby or Jason left in the game. Neither would Justin or Kryssie. It's the sides against each other all the way to the end. They are all so focused on that and there hasn't been any strategic moves all season. That's been my big disappointment that no one could makes deals with the other side. They all spent their time on getting someone from the other side out.

I want Shelby and Morgan in the F3. I want Jason gone this week.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          me too, 🗣Jason be gone

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          Jason has really become the nastiest in the last couple of days. Twitter was ablaze last night with the comments Jason was making about Shelby. They were awful. I will be voting for anyone but Jason to win.

Did they do the Safety Ceremony yet?

Comment

I'd like Shelby for the win, Morgan 2nd place and Krusty 3rd. Jason can let the door hit his skinny, slimy a$$ on the way out. Justin can pizza dance his way back to N O!

Comment

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm with you on this GrandmaSusan! Shelby for the win! Goooooooo Shelby! lol

• MrsVee
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            🗣Shelby for the win

Jason, Kryssie & Justin for Final 3!!!!!!! Woot!

Comment

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            I am with you KennyERJ . I would like to see Jason in the final three, maybe along with Shelby and Krissy. I guess I am warming up to Shelby. Jason, I feel was robbed, and should not go home those week.

Morgan made Shelby safe.

Comment

Why do they always give them Jenga to play come on BB give them some better games

Comment

Shelby got the green light. Jason & Kryssie are Nominated for Eviction. Come on, Jason, Kryssie or Justin, win that POV!!!

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                You got to love Kryssie's reaction, it was so Over The Top LOL

When Morgan was talking to herself before the SC, she mentioned Krusty breaking the F4 deal. Does anyone know when that happened?

Comment

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure but I would say 2 seconds after she made it She lied

Cameras 3 & 4

Justin giving shout-outs and talking about how much he misses his family and friends (and especially his parents). He's really not a bad guy. Is all about family and friends. He says he needs to win this POV and take Jason off the block.

Comment

Says this is the craziest experience he's ever had in his whole life.

Jason comes in and gets in bed.

LOL! Says they call Jason... Jason the Jack-Offer! LOL

Comment

I love the way Justin calls Jason the endearing term, "Boo". So sweet.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X