This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 22-Day 56

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Veto meeting today. Can Morgan and Shelby make it through the meeting without crying?

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks to the couple of you guys who have made a donation for the month of November. As the holiday weekend approaches, bringing us to the end of the month and time to pay the server and bandwidth expenses, we are $250.00 short for the month.

If you are just stopping by to check in and looking forward to the summer OR if you've stuck it out during the Over The Top season, please consider making a donation of support.

Any help is greatly appreciated : )

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your support, Livzee!

• magoopy
        magoopy commented
        Editing a comment
        Made another donation-I hope it helps! thanks for all you do!!

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, magoopy!

Originally posted by Lexie View Post
      Hey guys,

Thanks to the couple of you guys who have made a donation for the month of November. As the holiday weekend approaches, bringing us to the end of the month and time to pay the server and bandwidth expenses, we are $250.00 short for the month.

If you are just stopping by to check in and looking forward to the summer OR if you've stuck it out during the Over The Top season, please consider making a donation of support.

Any help is greatly appreciated : )
      made a donation this morning Lexie.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your donation, soflaguy!

Im remembering back to the very beginning of this season when it became apparent that the house was splitting, Jason spoke to us from the backyard saying his gang was the misfit toys. They have come a long way. For me, the Jamboree has been somehow warmer and likable. Alex and her crew had some game as did Shelby, so this really hurts for her. Jason won when he had to. I love that there's still game - Jason will have to do some more winning; if he does, bless his heart, he should win this thing.

Comment

• Lisalulu
        Lisalulu commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree about the Jamboree. I wish Shelby would have showed us more of what she's made of, from a gamer's point of view, before 3 weeks ago.... I think she had great potential but started a little to late and doesn't have a stellar social game.

I like Shelby. I was hoping she would make the final 3. However, ya gotta get the veto win when you need it. Jason did it and he has earned it.

Comment

Well once AGAIN my favorite houseguest bites the dust πŸ˜”Shelby you gave it your all and maybe now you'll find out if you passed your Bar Exam which I'm sure you did 😊
        Well Morgan your 'The Last of the Mohicans ' and I will be still rooting for you 😊
        Somehow I knew that the little troll man of the corn would win 😬

Comment

SECURITY ALERT: Attention BB 16 Cody CALAFIORE !

BB 16 Christine Brecht is getting a divorce and is on the loose
          Please notify the CALAFIORE Mafia to be on the look out

Also πŸ—£ shout out to BiG MEECH : Your disgusting hair extensions were found still stinking up the bathroom cabinets ! Nice cleaning crew BB has 😝 gross
          Last edited by MrsVee; 11-22-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Its OK, Paulie will get his sister's Jersey Girl Mafia to protect Pretty Boy.

That House is such a sty, even the ants 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 left in disgust.

Just watched last night's weekday replay. After it was over, the announcer said tonight's weekday replay will be the final one.

Comment

Just checking in, It looks like I am not the only one that has stopped watching. I tried to watch last night. The girls were playing jinga so switched to the LNC in bed talking. Wish I had not. A 27 year old man was blowing his nose until he was able to get a booger out. He rolled the booger around in his fingers and then tried to put it on his alliance member, laughing the entire time. I will not waste another min. watching. I will check to see who wins the game. I am sure it will be Jason.

Will see you all next year for Big Brother.

Comment

• GrandmaSusan
              GrandmaSusan commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm with you, I tuned out last night after Jason told us all how great he is. Will not watch again, but will vote for Morgan if she's there πŸ˜‹

• MrsVee
              MrsVee commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't watch the live feeds much at all for same reasons it's too hard with all that's going on to be home .I have 0 respect for them constantly disrespecting women by saying bitch and whore not to mention any of the other things that they say and do . Hope next year will be better .

Looks like the house is getting a surprise at 4pm... They've been on indoor lockdown for a while now... I wonder what it could be... something fun I hope

Comment

and we have fish... with a message that the feeds will be down for a short time while production films something fun for the holidays, feeds will be back soon...

I've been spoiled during bbott with very little black out.... this is torture. going back to normal BB next summer season will be like water boarding... oy...

Comment

• birdiefriend
                birdiefriend commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder if, after this experiment, they'll let us see more during the regular season

pardon my interruption First, a 'heads up' for my Survivor Fantasy Game players...get those darts thrown for Round 9 --->> HERE

Been busy/crazy as usual around here LOL bought a new car for babygirl on last Wednesday annnnnnd.... she wrecked it on Friday!! Most importantly, she was/is okay...banged up a bit but fine overall. Aside from her pride and feelings hurt..... along with our pocketbooks ..but I'm trying to not stress over it.... *trying*

and now getting ready for Turkey Day (doing the fam get together here) and tomorrow being hubby & my 25th Wedding Anniversary I probably won't have time to peek in again until the weekend, so hope you all you have a wonderful & Blessed Thanksgiving!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Anniversary, Shan! Have a great Thanksgiving Day too!

Well apparently they had to film something during fish. We came back to Shelby crying. Every time anyone talks about it they cut away.

Shelby made the comment that she couldn't believe they made her do that. And she has been crying since. (about 30 minutes now)

Comment

OMG, the crying montage is hilarious.

Comment

• joahnn00
                  joahnn00 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was my favourite! πŸ˜€

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X