This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 24-Day 58

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Comment

Happy Turkey and Football to one and all.

I'm watching Miracle on 34th Street, while Sgt B is prepping for a day of 🏈 and 🍗🍜🍛🍲 (etc).

Hope everyone has a lovely day. All the best to kith and kin.

Comment

Morning all. Thank you everybody for sharing Big Brother with me. I appreciate all of you.

Comment

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I pray everyone is blessed with abundance today and always.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Lockdown in HoH bedroom.

Comment

Thanksgiving food and recipes sent from their families and previous housemates. They have an additional oven in the backyard for cooking their Thanksgiving dinner. They also each got letters from their families that BB asked them to read aloud.

Comment

Justin went back to bed. I think he was emotional. The others are looking at the food and starting to plan their meal.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. They all seem to be getting along.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at BBU.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to my BBU Family! Who would have thought this summer that we would still be here for another Big Brother! Our first Thanksgiving together. 😊

Comment

OMG, just saw that James proposed to Nat. She said yes!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                            KennyERJ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Woot!

• GrandmaSusan
                            GrandmaSusan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Knew it would happen!

• aprilshowers
                            aprilshowers commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So happy that James won the girl this time. I thought they were very cute together.

Why is Justin acting like a big baby? Maybe he figures it worked for Jason it would work for him!

Comment

• aprilshowers
                            aprilshowers commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He is being bitter because Jason is going to save Krissy instead of him. And we all know if it was reversed Justin would also take Krissy over him. Very bad attitude today. He only got up long enough to eat today. Didn't participate in any of the Thanksgiving dinner prep or clean up. Didn't even sit to eat with them. Very bad sport with all his talk about love and everything being "gravy"

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X