X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mimichick
    commented on 's reply
    No one probably told him that the viewers would be voting.

• mimichick
    commented on 's reply
    BOO HISS on Justin's bad attitude. What game did he think he was playing? "Give it to Justin????

• mimichick
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SO much skdgeo for your continuous updates. I don't know how you do it but I sure do like it.

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    The 2nd (last) part of the HOH Competition takes place on Tuesday, after the pentultimate episode airs at 8 PM ET so it'll probably start about 9 PM ET.

• birdiefriend
    commented on 's reply
    That alone shows how little he knows about the game, especially with the viewers voting for the winner.

• sdkgeo
    replied
    I see Justin has taken to his bed with the vapors again.

Leave a comment:

• garricks
    replied
    Well that wasn't much at all. Quick "ceremony" where Jason chose Kryssie as the second third of the final 3, leaving Justin & Morgan to battle for the third place. They don't know when this is happening (maybe Monday in place of the veto ceremony?). Justin immediately went back to bed with his back to the cameras, not sure where Morgan is, last I saw Jason & Kryssie were talking in the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• GrandmaSusan
    replied
    Thanks for information!

Leave a comment:

• garricks
    replied
    I've heard 4 pm ET.

Leave a comment:

• GrandmaSusan
    replied
    What time?

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    replied
    Game changing ceremony today. Most likely this is the ceremony where Jason will choose his pick to take to final 3 with him.

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    started a topic Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 26-Day 60

Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 26-Day 60

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions**

Try the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Live Feeds not for you?

Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

A great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X