This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion/Updates-November 29-Day 63

** For the BBOTT Season - we will be including the "Live Feed Updates" here within the Live Feed Discussions**

Try the Live Feeds and help support Big Brother Updates.

You can use the FLASHBACK feature to go back and watch all the fights or funny moments you might have missed.

You can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.

( CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Binge watch seasons of Big Brother, Survivor, and other shows.

*Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.- You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all!

Second HOH comp between Morgan and Justin will be tonight after the penultimate weekly episode at 8pm ET.

Comment

Good Morning! We now have winner voting times and times for final pleas:

VOTING: Wednesday 8am PT/11am ET thru Thursday 1pm PT/4pm ET

FINAL 3 PLEAS: Wednesday 5pm PT/8pm ET

FINALE:. Thursday 5pm PT/8pm ET

Have a great day!

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Beckyd30 - the comp is tonight at 8:00 pm ET

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        So voting begins at 8:00 am on Wednesday but final pleas are not until 5:00pm. Shouldn't voting begin after final pleas. I guess everyone pretty much knows who they are voting for anyway.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Tried to edit my post to reflect new time for Final Pleas tomorrow. Julie said 4 PT and 7 ET.

Good Afternoon!

Looks like the upcoming holidays have everyone getting busy!

Thanks to those who have made a donation in support of BBU for this month, we truly appreciate your support.

If anyone is stopping by to take a peek at what's happening in the BB world, please consider making a donation to help us, we are just a wee bit short for the month. We need to raise $120.00 more dollars to take care of November.

Thanks for any help

Comment

• MrsVee
        MrsVee commented
        Editing a comment
        Made a donation Lexie, thankyou for all you do and all who help at posting ๐Ÿ˜€

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Made a donation

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks MrsVee & Walleye!

Well I don't know about anyone else here but My ears are numb from all the constant bashing that has been goin on ๐Ÿ˜–Thank God it will be over tomorrow or we could be lookin at a crime scene ๐Ÿ”ชHope we see a good comp tonight ,and a happy ending with Morgan winning ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping Morgan wins too. I think Jason and Kryssie both want her to win.

Can't wait to see the comp tonight. Really hope it is something worthy of winning your way to final 3 and not some of the lame comps we have seen so far.

Even though I have pretty much been a LNJ fan I am going to try to base my vote for the winner on game play alone.

Justin - I really hope he is not in F3. His attitude since Jason won the final HOH has just been a display of bad sportsmanship

Morgan - I will say that I like her better now that Shelby is gone but still feel like she has gotten this far because of Alex and Shelby and not any real game moves

Krissy - I think she hasn't really made any real game moves either. She has rode Jason's coat tails to the end

Jason - I do not agree with many of the things that he has said but he came into the game with already having the disadvantage of being a vet. He has been targeted since week one and won we he knew he needed to win. He has definitely had to work the hardest of the ones left to still be in the game.

So my vote will probably go to Jason unless someone's final plea convinces me differently.

That being said if Shelby or Danielle were left in the house, my decision would have been a lot harder. I really wish our F3 would have been Shelby, Danielle, and Jason. Those are the 3 that I feel like were the real "gamers" this year.

Not sure how much I loved this format. I was excited when it started that America had so much influence but now I feel like it was too much. I think the America influence caused the HG to pander to America instead of having to interact with the "other" side of the house.

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        My vote to Jason also. He's earned it.

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, my vote goes to Jason, too! I wish Danielle was in the final 3, but not Shelby, she didn't know much about the game except what Alex, Morgan and Witney told her. I would have liked to see Witney there instead of Justin!

Been off the feeds since last Wednesday's Part 1 HOH. Just logged on and the Cam's keep showing this. Did they get a new houseguest?

Comment

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        They found some clothes that Monte left so they made a Monte. Pretty good resemblance I think.

Kryssie and Jason got all dressed up for tonight.

Comment

I know the winner gets $250,000. Does second place get a cash prize?

Comment

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          I think 2nd and 3rd gets a prize. Heard them talking about it during the season but can't remember what it is. Seems like 3rd maybe $10,000.

Comment

Final episode coming up at 8:00, followed by Part 2 of HOH Comp between Justin and Morgan. Kenny has an Episode Discussion thread open, if anyone would like to watch the episode and post comments. It is starting now.

Comment

Justin doesn't have a chance at this comp. He has to match house guests with clues.

Comment

• aprilshowers
              aprilshowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Well maybe he does know these. He doesn't look confused.

Comment

Comment

Part Two HOH starting now. It is 8:38.

Jason reads the rules. It is called End of the Line.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X