How And When To Meet The Big Brother 20 Houseguests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How And When To Meet The Big Brother 20 Houseguests

CBS All Access subscribers get an early introduction to the Houseguests of Big Brother 20 on June 18 at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT!
    Summertime is here, and you know what that means—sunshine, barbecues, and most important, Big Brother!

Big Brother Season 20 premieres on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access, but you won't have to wait that long to meet the new Houseguests.

What you need to know
    On Monday, June 18 at 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT, CBS All Access subscribers will be able to meet the new HGs before anyone else, thanks to the Big Brother Live Feeds!

That's right, more than a week before BB20's season premiere, you'll get to meet the cast that will soon be cohabiting and competing for the $500,000 grand prize throughout the summer.

Will there be showmances? Legendary alliances? Rivalries? Bromances? Almost definitely, and it all begins here!

Watch on CBS All Access or CBS.com

You'll be able to stream the Big Brother Live Feeds—including the introduction to the Houseguests on June 18—through CBS All Access on your desktop, smartphone, and a variety of other electronic devices, including Apple TV, Android, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, iPad, iPhone, PS4, Roku, Windows 10, and Xbox. Or, simply visit CBS.com.

Source: CBS

Click any of the CBS All Access links above to subscribe and help BBU out at the same time!

We'll be posting all the cast profile information right here on BBU too!!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-12-2018, 01:19 PM.

Thanks Kenny!

I'm actually getting a little big of Big Brother fever now...

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      👍 I'm getting a little excited myself. 😊

Julie Chen posted these on her Instagram. Looks like these neon food signs are in the house...

Click Here

Comment

Season 20 cast reveal is now less than 2 1/2 hours away! Woot!

Comment

Love Ross Matthews but I must say the ET Canada interviews by Big Brother Canada alum Ika Wong are so much better!! Much more open. Much more of a conversation and more questions. I'm in the process of posting them in each of the houseguest's profiles now.

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Tx for the Ika Wong's posts. I had fun noting the difference in her face in each of her pics with the HGs. She was smiling really big in Faysal and Sam Bledsoe's. In some she seemed to be trying to lean away from the HG, but not enough to be rude. Say like...--->> from the other side of the room. LOL

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X