Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 New and 4 Returning? - Say What Rumors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 New and 4 Returning? - Say What Rumors?

Here we are again back at it with Season 20 ...

What rumors have you heard?

Thoughts?

Wishes?

Sound Off.....

No returnees! There is no one I want to see back. Newbies only!

Comment

God... No returnees please. We saw what happened last year. Production protected Paul all season long.

Comment

NOT one of these 16 announced house guests for season 20 even remotely interests me. Seems like a blah cast for the hyped 20th season. Based upon the guys selected, looks like they want a female to win this season. As far as former house guests are concerned: I would ONLY want to see Victor & Cody Nickson back and ONLY if they BOTH came back together. I would want to see some BEAST comps between these two to see which would win out. My guess would be Cody... but Victor might be able to put up a challenge. They bring PAUL back for a THIRD time and stick a fork in it kiddies.. this show will be toast after season 20.

Comment

No returning! Paul ruined it last season. Maybe they are doing the coach thing again. I don’t know, but I’m tired of Newbies sucking up to the Veterans.

Comment

Love Ross, but even he looked worn out after three hours spent getting one hour of interviews. My biggest laugh was hearing the majority asserting they will lay low in the beginning AND that they can control their big mouths for 3 months. Yeah, good luck with that.

As always they went for a majority of young and pretty, rather than average and smart. I'll give BB another shot, but not IF they add surprise retreads.

(Already have some celebrity look alikes that I'll mention.)

Apparently Casting picked up some last minute bargains in the Ken & Barbie aisle before Toys-R-US closed.

KENS:
            WINSTON - Question is which Barbie will he hook up with. Should be mid gamer. (Brett - name tag time)
            BRETT - He hacks his friends' computers for fun? He still has friends? Will get caught doing shee-ite. (Winston - name tag time)

BARBIES:
            RACHEL - She's 29 and holding. Gone in a month. (Barbie's gal pal, Midge)

HALEIGH - Mid-gamer who will do the faulty showmance move. (Elle Woods, "What, like it's hard?" -or- is it Angela? )
            ANGELA - She could make it to the last month if she plays it smart. (a softer version of Christmas -or- is it Haleigh?)
            BAYLEIGH - Admits she's "sassy" which could result in being too outspoken and an easy out. (Tiffany Haddish)

The Usual Unusuals:

J.C. - Seems sweet, but will be gone early as an easy out. (apologies for insensitivity, but Tattoo, "ze plane, ze plane!")
            ANGIE ROCKSTAR - She'll be home with her kids quickly. (Emma Chambers as the sister in "Notting Hill")
            KAYSEE - Tough cookie, it'll be fun to see whom she bonds with so she can go the distance. (BB 19 Alex)
            TYLER - Lifeguard so "Floaters grab your lifevests". Mid game easy out. (Beavis lives!)
            KAITLYN - Nice, but will come off as an airhead. (she's the knock-off Barbie your grandma bought for your birthday)
            SCOTTIE - Beam me up? Will either flame out quickly or may be the periodically required virgin nerd winner. (Napoleon Dynamite "just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh!" )

Likely Early Road Kill:

Swaggy C - will likely say wrong thing to wrong person at wrong time all during week one before we even see Feeds. Only survival is if he's used as a meat shield. (Kevin Hart)

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runners (or my initial picks for those who could have the legs to make it through the 90 days:

SAM - Has a likeable outgoing personality that hides her smarts. If she gets the rights partner they could run the board. (Zoe Perry, who plays Young Sheldon's mother)
            FAYSAL - If he gets with the right guys, he could go far. Looker, but could have game smarts. (His dimples remind me a bit of Chris Pratt's smile.)

STEVE - It was Prof. Detective in the DR with a wrench? It'll be interesting to see who he trusts and runs with. Age may be his achielles heel. (Jason Momoa, who finally makes Aquaman sexy)

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Also wondering if any of these guys have seen the feeds, since only watching the CBS shows gives such a different perception of the game. Also wonder how many will turn out to have inside lines to casting like the person who was a caster's neighbor. I know YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION.

Sooooooooo… I've been seeing rumors that there will be 4 returning houseguests. At first folks were saying Alex Ow and Ian Terry were going to be two of them but because of their recent social media posts they seem to have been ruled out. Another person that is rumored and they're saying is a good possibility because he hasn't done any social media since June 13th is... Paul Abrahamian!!! Oh, please tell me it's not the case!! 3 times? He's had his chance! If someone does come back (and I hope no one does) give someone else a chance! I don't think many people want to see Paul two years in a row and some would rather not ever see him on the show again.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              See below. I've been flagged as spam so post removed. Well, I tried.
              Last edited by BettyBoo; 06-21-2018, 12:54 PM.

• Lexie
              Lexie commented
              Editing a comment
              bettyboo - not sure why that happened to you .. we've had some new updates over the summer and it could have something to do with new safety features that have been added ... I hadn't really had time to look into all the new updates that we've added to the website. Do you recall what the message was you got?

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              I posted the entry, but when I went back to try and correct the annoying & problems, got the spam message and entry disappeared.

Yeah, Word is that the audience will be full of BB alumni, so I can see them plucking 4 out of the audience (pre-picked though). I don't think they could do the "coach" thing again because everyone will know they're entering the game.

Comment

Here's Paul's b-day photo posted on 6/13. Radio silence on his Twitter acct since then. Oh, please Paul, just be busy with your band!

Comment

I really hope that Paul got enough of a negative attention that he doesn't come back ..but I think he'll try to make of redemption tour.

Comment

Here's samples of Paul's responses since Paulie deleted his tweets. (Paul did post this picture of some of Paulie's tweets.):

Quit puffing your chest out via Twitter my dude. I don’t need to threaten violence to get my point across to you, but I’m sorry your intellect only goes so far. I don’t ‘throw hands’ kid. Go put on some sh*tty 2000’s alt-rock & take a nap.

Also LOL silver spoon? You’re older than me & had no problem telling me you live at home, your dad literally fights your Twitter beefs for you, & you only got on BB because of your brother. Enough my man, I’m over it.

Periodically some dipsh*t BB houseguest will start spewing their insecurities at me via twitter for no real reason. It blows my mind because I don’t think/care/talk about 98% of you in my real life at all. Some of you can’t seem to grasp the concept of moving on. Do better plz.

Samples of Paulie going after people who give him 'negative' tweets. (Even Evil Dick has gotten fed up & blocked Paulie):

I’d rather f*ck on misogynistic, racist, sexist stranger with no face just a picture because you’re probably too pathetic to do anything with your life.... oh wait I’m just spewing sh*t about someone I don’t know... we have so much in common 😊 only I’m awesome and you’re not 😂

I was playing to win. Never for love. Made that very clear in the house. I won comps for my game. No one else’s.... I lost just like 15 other people that season. At least I can say I played my own game and left it all out there... you wouldn’t understand though, you’re a loser 😂

BB Fandom: F*ck Paulie blah blah misogynist blah blah most hated blah blah blah

BB Alumni: Let me tweet about how much Paulie s*cks so I can get more followers and people will like me

Me: How’s my d*ck been tasting the past two years y’all? 😉😋

For a while Paulie had been trying to reform his image by doing work with bullying & abused women, but he goes right back to his inner dipsh*t when challenged. Paulie is going to be on MTV's Challenge with Natalie, so this may have been some weird way to get publicity? Or just some drunken rants at Paul, who knows.

Meanwhile Paul has been more into his music, so doesn't let this nonsense get to him. I felt like going all Aunt Betty and spanking some butts while my Twitter feed was lit up one night with this stupidity. (Yeah, Chef Paulie, say thank you, may I have another. Wack 😏)
                  Last edited by BettyBoo; 06-21-2018, 02:01 PM. Reason: Forgot Dicks nom de plume since did not watch his season

Comment

Hmm... seems I lost my comment to BettyBoo.... along with the other comments that were there .. ( not sure how that happened .. but oops.... and sorry if I somehow deleted one of your comments along with mine.. I really don't know what happened ... they were there and then they weren't ... )

Anyway .. it was in response to a post ( I think the one above being flagged a spam ) I was saying I didn't know why that happened - but it could have to do with the upgrades that were made to the website over the summer, there were many and I haven't really had time to look into them all, I know some where based on safety .. so maybe that's why it was flagged.

I asked if you (BettyBoo) remembered the warning ... but I see what it says now
                    • Your post was flagged by the system as potential spam. It will not be visible until it has been approved by a moderator. (warning_spam_post)
                    If any of you guys get that ... don't take it personally ... unless you're actually spamming us.. lol... it makes the post have to be approved by a moderator and again I'm not sure why .. because this one doesn't look like "spam" but anyway .. .we will look into it .. I just didn't want you guys to get that warning and think what the heck??

Comment

• BettyBoo
                      BettyBoo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, don't get me annoyed or I'll sic big bad Paulie on ya!!! GURR 😎

My favorite cartoonist Dadoo is doing some cute ones for BB

Comment

Here's another one, remembering Jeff & the Clown Shoe:

Comment

More pix & Tweets from Paul today, so fingers crossed he's not doing his Terminator performance (I'll be back).

Nice to see him on Ole with Whistlenut and that players can get beyond the game, once they're out of the House.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                          BettyBoo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just saw Paul has posted a little video of riding Ole on his Twitter site. I can't post link, but it's deadskulltweets -or- you can find it by Paul's full name. Even if you don't like Paul, it's fun to see Ole and Jason in action.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X