Uh Oh! Leslie Moonves Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Ronan Farrow Exposé

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh! Leslie Moonves Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Ronan Farrow Exposé

Leslie Moonves (CBS CEO & Julie Chen's husband) Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Ronan Farrow Exposé...
    The CBS CEO, one of the most powerful men in Hollywood, is accused of unwanted kissing and touching in a New Yorker article set to be published Friday.

The Leslie Moonves scandal is also potentially problematic for news personality Julie Chen, who is both married to Moonves.

Comment

I saw this and the first thing I thought of was would this be Big Brother's final season if things go bad for Moonves and Chen.

Comment

• Rainyday
        Rainyday commented
        Editing a comment
        How could it be? The ratings must say something about how it's the show it self and not Chen that is important ! At least, I hope......

The unidentified woman, an acquaintance of Moonves, went to police in February to report three incidents, one from 1986 and two others in 1988.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        From the eighties and just bring it up now? I know it’s really really wrong but why now?

it's problematic as the statute of limitations is over, and I wonder if he wasn't married yet when it allegedly occurred... does anyone know the time line with his marriage to Julie?

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Julie and Leslie started dating in 2003 while Leslie was still married to another woman but his wife had already filed for divorce in April 2003. He got a judge to grant an early divorce on December 10, 2004 and he and Julie were married on December 23, 2004.

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Kenny. appreciate it!!

Jun obviously had some and interesting words to say about her interaction with Les.

Comment

The CEO and executive chairman left the company following sexual misconduct allegations from at least 12 women.

Comment

"Julie issued a statement saying she will be appearing on "Big Brother" this Thursday, adding, "I am taking a few days off from 'The Talk' to be with my family. I will be back soon and will see you Thursday night on 'Big Brother.'"

There was speculation Julie might also leave the network, but so far no evidence of that."
          Julie Chen takes leave from "The Talk" after Les Moonves resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations.

Comment

• NJ_RonM
            NJ_RonM commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't imagine any possible scenario where she stays at Big Brother.

I see some talk of people thinking Big Brother will not be renewed for another season. Here's my opinion…

You can never know for sure what will happen but I seriously doubt Big Brother will be cancelled, even if Julie Chen decides to leave or for some stupid reason is "let go" by CBS (her contract not renewed), being she's done nothing wrong. We've come to expect, and even like, seeing Julie as the host but I feel there are very few people that would stop watching the show just because she was no longer the host. Big Brother, Survivor & The Amazing Race are CBS' money makers! The Amazing Race being at the bottom of that list so if any show were to be canceled it seems it would be the one. They rake in tons of views and, more importantly to them,
          tons of money from advertisers and Live Feeds/CBS All Access sales.

I agree with what Evil Dick has been saying... worse case scenario, if CBS were to make the [stupid] decision to drop Big Brother, another network (NBC, ABC, The CW or FOX) would immediately buy it/pick it up from Endemol Shine North America... the company that actually produces and owns Big Brother. Just as Dick said, the same thing happened in the UK... one channel/network dropped the show there and another immediately picked it up.

It might actually be exciting if it moved to another network and was revamped with a fresh new perspective.

I think we'll be hearing something about the fate of "Big Brother" within the next few weeks or within the next month.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I also think It would be fine without Julie although I would prefer it with Julie. But first!.....

I just now got to see Julie Chen's goodbye message to The Talk. It had me tearing up.
          If if you haven't seen it you can watch it here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bn4eZGYAYs7

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X