This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20- Discuss PREMIERE Episode- June 27, 2018

Premiere- 2-hour Episode airs Wednesday, June 27, 2018 starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

High tech takes over BIG BROTHER for its 20th
    anniversary, as 16 all-new Houseguests face unexpected twists and upgraded power in a house inspired by Silicon Valley. There will be unprecedented power and punishments given to the houseguests! Julie Chen hosts.

Note: Please don't post spoilers in these Episode Discussion topics as there are some that only watch the TV program. Thanks.

This June, Big Brother is turning 20. The past 19 seasons of mayhem, manipulation, and madness have all been leading to the biggest summer ever on Big Brother, June 27. Only CBS

Comment

YAY..... โฐLARM is set. I look ๐Ÿค“ forward to seeing all the ๐Ÿ’– BBU'ers ๐Ÿ’ž tomorrow night.

Get lots of ๐Ÿ’ค'S and snacks and fav libations cause BBU will be a rock-in ๐ŸŽผ.

Comment

It's not Big Brother without the Live Feeds...

CLICK HERE to start the process to get your FREE TRIAL started today... by clicking on the link here and signing up, you help support this website : )

(remember, BBU ONLY gets credit for NEW sign ups) ... if you haven't already ... we hope you will through us ( BBU of course)

Comment

I'm ready. Let's get this party started. No need to wait until tonight. We can tailgate, like before a football game...

I'm headed for the store. Who wants me to pick up something for them?

Comment

DADOO brings up the next question: how many days until the ants take over the House???

Comment

Can't wait to get BB20 going. Just made my donation to help the server & bandwidth.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for your donation, pburnsie!

• Lexie
                Lexie commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks so much pburnsie

I added your new button : )

What will fans see on premiere night? Chen teases, "We're having three epic battles and none of them have to do with Head of Household. Out of the three battles, you're going to have one winner with a great power and two losers who will receive an unprecedented punishment that makes it harder for them to play the game."

Sounds intriguing .. right?

Comment

I'm rattling my BBU cup ...

Donations needed and appreciated ...

Just hit PayPal and help support all that we do here all summer long ...

Comment

*squeeeeee* I'm so excited y'all!! Can't wait for tonight! Just under 2.5 hours to go!!!
                  I'm going into this season the most 'ill-prepared' that I have ever done... I haven't watched even *one* interview with any of our HGs ...just havent had time. Maybe I'll try to squeeze at least one each in before the show....good way to kill time while waiting, right?

Comment

• Lynette
                    Lynette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey there Shan. Going in โ€˜blindโ€™ too!

• Shan
                    Shan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Lynette it's just as well (for me) since I end up switching how I feel about nearly all of them after watching a few times hehe

Honey!! I'm Home!! Hey all!! I've missed you all, and am so ready for tonight! (looks around....weeeee, I got a front row seat )

Comment

Passing out the popcorn and well... the wine.. of course...

Comment

• Lexie
                    Lexie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah... I'm gonna need a lot of libations this season .. I think ; )

• LCnSummer
                    LCnSummer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL Lexie,

• Shan
                    Shan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    same here @Lexie !!

T-minus 11 minutes and counting guys..
                  came by to grab a front row seat ..now I'm gonna go grab my snack and have a quick potty break before the show starts!!

Comment

YAY, snack and diet tea in the ready to enjoy tonight with my BBU BFF's

Comment

Julie!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X