X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20- Discuss Episode 20- August 9, 2018

Episode 20- Live episode airs Thursday, August 9, 2018 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

The 6th Eviction of the season takes place. The new HOH Competition takes place or at least begins!

Current HOH: Angela Rummans
    Currently Nominated for Eviction: Angie "Rockstar" Lantry & Bayleigh Dayton

Note: Please don't post spoilers in these Episode Discussion topics as there are some that only watch the TV program. Thanks.

Drama .. Drama...Drama ... Help!

Gosh this summer has been filled with drama in the Big Brother house!!

And, tonight should another dramatic filled live eviction night, with even more drama coming as another new Head of Household takes control.

This gets to be the time and place where the HG are having to double down and play the game ... no more hiding or blending in the background... you gotta play to stay!

The drama is awesome but just like every year ( well aside from Season 19 .. yikes ) .... the drama in the house fuels the bandwidth usage here at BBU.

Last week was epic... loved it ... gotta pay for it!

We just wanted to reach out and those who are enjoying their time here, reading the live feed updates, reading and/or taking part in the discussions, to ask you to consider making a donation to help us be able to keep BBU up and running.

If you are new to us, we wanted to point out that we are one of the very few Big Brother websites left, that doesn't have pop up ads popping up every time you login to read, we don't ask you to purchase items through Amazon with our ads, we don't bombard you with ads for this, that and the other. We've always been a website that is just about Big Brother and you. The only ads that we've ever displayed are the banners for subscribing to the Live Feeds.

If you've been with us a long time.. you know BBU, we're just the little train that could ... if you're new to BBU .... just know that we started this uphill battle way back in Season 2 and have gone through many trials and tribulations to keep chugging along to get us here today - the one factor in all of that - is all of you... because we could not do this without you.

So... if you are just a reader and there are a ton of you out there ( we see you ) ... and you like the live feed updates, the discussions, or just catching up in the BBU Cafe, please consider making a donation to help support this website.

If you're a member, I'll pop a donator button on your account to show our support of your support.

Members, Non-Members, Visitors, - everyone can help support all that we do here by making a donation via our PayPal button.

Any support is greatly needed and appreciated.

Much love to all of you,

Lexie

Comment

• bazbaz65
      bazbaz65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Donation made! Thanks!

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, bazbaz65!

Is there anyway to watch the show live on the net? It blows cause 2 stations are playing the dang game at the same time, CBS could have let the show go on and not do football preseason game. Like a preseason game is any good or matters toward who goes on to win it all, it's just a waste of time (I HATE FOOTBALL)

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      So if you have the app, and live feeds, you can watch Cbs tv on the app, but I’m guessing that might still be the football game.

• magoopy
      magoopy commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't have football here tonight, but when we do there is an alternative channel of either 10 or 55 that shows the CBS shows when there is football. You can also watch it live if you have the live feeds-just go to live TV.

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Realvegas4sure on Twitter gave directions how to watch tonight on the CBS app. If you have CBS All Access.

Hello hello hello all. Thoughts on who is going home tonight? I literally have NO idea

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait and see for me too.

Two minutes!

Comment

No ideaβ€”/crazy!

Comment

It will be fun to have a bit of suspense. I guess Sam is no longer in the diary room?

Comment

I have a rain coat & my wading boots on since there's a weather report of tears followed by heavy sobbing. β˜”

On good side, Sam & crew will be employed to help put the Cali fires out.

Comment

Good evening! Sure do hope that Bay leaves tonight, And we should get to see Brett's grandma.

Comment

Oh and HELLO !!!

Comment

Howdy everybody.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good evening, Geo!

Welcome to Big Brother... Updates!!

Good evening, everyone!

Comment

Hey all- so will Sam be in the house AND more importantly will she vote?

Comment

Whelp, finally home to actually watch a show live and I have stupid preseason football instead. What a bunch of crap!!! So angry, football is dumb, I want my love BB!!!

Comment

What's up with Sam? Why wouldn't she be there? I haven't been able to keep up with feeds today!!

Comment

• TTOTambz
                        TTOTambz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That Vegas site was stating she was in DR forever & did NOT want to vote so when they said she had to apparently she tried to leave (shrugs)

• NicChick
                        NicChick commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Interesting. I'm so mad football is running my LIFE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Anyaspapa
                        Anyaspapa commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If she doesn't vote, Bay is DEFINITELY toast

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X