X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20- Discuss Episode 35- September 13, 2018

Episode 35- Live episode airs Thursday, September 13, 2018 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

Two more houseguests are evicted from the house on a Double Eviction night!

Note: Please don't post spoilers in these Episode Discussion topics as there are some that only watch the TV program. Thanks.

This is going to be the most important night of the season. Should be fun.

Comment

As if you didn't know ... tonight is a DOUBLE EVICT night ...

If you are enjoying your time here at BBU .. please consider making a donation of support.

As I said last night, we are running on a skeleton crew this season .. .it's been just me, Kenny, Sdkgeo and Purrwing doing our best to keep everything here moderated, updated and running as smoothly as possible. Of course, AdminRob is always behind that curtain keeping all the server levels and such under control.

Tonight, we expect some heavy traffic.... with the Double Eviction and the potential of Level 6 turning on one of their own ... or even a wildcard win and turning the house upside down ... who knows .. because it's Big Brother .. right?

Either way .. we do expect heavy traffic and high bandwidth usage ... and if you've enjoyed your time here this season ... if you like having BBU to be that place to come to on night's like tonight ... please consider making a donation of support.

Every bit helps ...

Comment

You know I couldn't resist .. I tried.. but I just couldn't resist...

Make a donation tonight for the Double Eviction - - earn this ...

AND... I'll update your regular donator button at the same time ...

Let's GO !!!!

Comment

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm making my first donation tomorrow as per my pay day. I really appreciate all that you all do here on BBU and see this season being down to the 4 hard cord BBu'ers .. I'll do it !! Can even make my button "ABOUT TIME KIM " lol

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your donations, NYGIANTSLOVER56, Walleye & magoopy!

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Done! Donation made.

DDouble YYay DE Donation made. 😚

Comment

I can’t stand waiting for this episode to start. For one thing, they don’t have the time for useless filler. Secondly, someone I don’t want to go almost always goes on the double. No time to set it up. It’s really unpredictable. I don’t care how much planning L6 did, something crazy could easily happen.

Comment

• Kimbers
        Kimbers commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, but Ty is safe by most of the other house guests still unless JC wins the HOH, not likely though. Can see him starting it

Just a little over an hour to go. The wait is KILLING me.

Comment

No matter who we're rooting for, this DE sure is anxiety filled!

Comment

We have hurricane coverage on all networks in Raleigh. After 14 hours it's easy rinse and repeat
          Last edited by Pukahs; 09-13-2018, 07:46 PM. Reason: correct autofill

Comment

• Pukahs
            Pukahs commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll say this here, I hate autofill

24/7 Hurricane coverage here in SC too so keep us updated.

Comment

How are you all from NC AND SC doing? Please be safe

Comment

• aprilshowers
              aprilshowers commented
              Editing a comment
              I am a little over an hour from the coast. We really aren't expecting anything until overnight and tomorrow. We should be OK it we don't lose power. Tropical force winds expected here and lots of rain. I am not in an area that normally floods so I should be OK. It looks like NC is going to get the worst end of this storm.

• Pukahs
              Pukahs commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm outside of Raleigh, so far maybe 1 inch of rain and minor wind. TV stations just keep repeating the same thing. So let the games on BB begin

Hey there....can hardly wait!!!! I’m sorry for those of you on hurricane coverage. Hope you all stay safe. It was a year ago we had Irma and I know what you are going through. Thoughts going out to Shan and her family too. I’ll do my best to post updates on what is going on with the show tonight.

Comment

Also, Lexie should be updating on the Home Page and maybe LF Updates with pictures.

Comment

Before the show starts... all you folks in the path of Hurricane Florence, stay safe! Hoping you don't get any injury or damage to your property.

Comment

Between myself and the super awesome Kenny, we'll try to keep up with all the crazy action for y'all. Stay safe, my American friends!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X