This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20- Discuss FINALE Episode- September 26, 2018

Finale Episode- Live 90-minute episode airs Wednesday, September 26, 2018 starting @ 9:30/8:30c PM on CBS

Final HOH Competition, Part 1 concludes. Final HOH Competition, Parts 2 & 3 take place and the final HOH is crowned. The Final Eviction takes place. The Jury votes and the winner is crowned. America's Favorite Houseguest is revealed!

Note: Please don't post spoilers in these Episode Discussion topics as there are some that only watch the TV program. Thanks.

Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-25-2018, 08:02 PM.

Good Morning BBU

Today is such a bittersweet day.... ❤️

It's been my pleasure to be here with you this summer.

To those of you who spent your time here reading the Live Feed Updates....and for those of you who liked the Live Feed Discussions.... Show Night Discussions... and just having BBU as your place to land during the season ...

Please consider making a donation to help support this website during the downtime between the end of this season and the start of next season.

We're not like most other websites...

We're not funded by a company, we personally do not have deep pockets, we do what we can to dig deep and keep the lights on ... we make every single effort to do what we can to make sure we survive to do it all again..... but we struggle to make it through season after season... especially after the Big Brother season ends...

Your help to keep BBU up and running is necessary. We really would not be able to keep things going here without your support.

BBU runs 365 .. 24/7 .. and even though many of you probably need a break... don't forget that ... we'll offer discussions on Survivor, The Amazing Race and Celebrity Big Brother ... and of course, if we survive ... Big Brother 21 ...

We're keeping the Donation Button Ladder going through the off - season so that I can continue to update donator buttons when a donation is made... in hopes that most of you can work your way up that ladder to the special "stay with you" Season 20 button that Kenny designed ...

Once you have it .. it will stay on your profile forever as a "thank you" for helping us during Big Brother 20 and getting us to Big Brother 21.

Any support is deeply appreciated.

❤️

Comment

• mamadukes921
      mamadukes921 commented
      Editing a comment
      Donation made!!!

Anyone else feel like it's taking forever 4 finale time to show up? I didn't even get up until afternoon and it still feels like it should be 9 right now not 6:20. 40 minutes till Survivor starts and another hour and a half after that until we see the finale and who wins Big Brother 20. Come on time move faster!! :-)

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Something something watched pot something.......😀

• SmilemakerRDH
      SmilemakerRDH commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah man, I thought it started at 7. Talk about disappointment! Ugh come on 8:30

Hey all -- well this is definitely a first for me - I'm here on episode discussion almost an hour prior to show time. Mixed feelings b/c I've LOVED this season & am so anxious for the finale, but that also means the season is over which is sad. Anyway, it's been an awesome season on BBU and I'm thrilled to be sharing the experience with the BBU family.
    Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-26-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Been my favorite of the ones I’ve seen.

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      Walleye I tend to agree overall - like the cast is the least annoying (mind you I probably would've grown annoyed with a full season of Rocky & KK who both were on my nerves when they left lmao). All-Stars was a favorite season & I liked Ian's season (Dan's funeral) but they also had players who I enjoyed that year both returning and new. The difference with this season was the overall likeability of the cast coupled with L6 domination, Tyler's puppeting, emergence of Kaycee & Brett half way through game -- just so many things I can point to. Robin Katz will be up against it to find another cast for BB21 to come close to this season.

Hi All. It's been fun. Can't wait about 15 minutes. Thanks all you've been great

Comment

F**K I thought it started at 9:00 😠😠😠

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        I did too lol

There’s Julie Chen Moonves!!!!!! 21 minutes!!!!!

Comment

I’m nauseated with excitement!

Comment

Omg you guyyyyyys! I am in NYC for work and had dinner with my niece. Thought I was missing the finale. I didn’t!!!!’ Come on Uber driver, get me back to my hotel!!!

Comment

Happiness

Comment

No break from Survivor....right onto BB...woohoo!

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Comment

Good evening, everyone!

Here we went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! Whomever wins (whose name is not JC, haha) will be a fitting end to a great season!!

Comment

Hey everyone 👋

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X