• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Faysal Shafaat *9th Evicted* *Jury Member 3*

Faysal Shafaat

Hometown: Orlando, Fla.

Current City: Orlando, Fla.

Social Media: Instagram

Three adjectives that describe you: Joker, hilarious, and confident.

Favorite activities: Music, food, and working out or playing sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    I guess missing and not having communication with family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Victor Arroyo! He played every challenge like it was his last and won his way back in multiple times.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Finding a loyal person or two. Use my social game and let my physical gameplay show at the end more than beginning. Don't let the other Houseguests know I'm a powerhouse from Day 1.

My life's motto is...
    Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Live every day like it's your last.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - iPod.
    - My dog, Cooper.
    - Stuffed-crust cheese pizza.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I wet the bed until the age of 10, which helped me be skilled at laundry at an early age.
    - I secretly love Taylor Swift. I'll listen to her while I work out and my favorite line is, "It's a love story, baby just say yessss."
    - I have a blue-nose pitbull who's my world and I treat him like my child.

Our hot eye candy for the season! lol He seems pretty nice and smart too!

Comment

As a former college football player, Faysal Shafaat is prepared for the physical challenges inside the Big Brother house; however, the 26-year-old dog lover now spends his days as a substitute teacher, so he also knows how to win over people who are trying to manipulate him. Can he put his pride aside to work over a house of strangers all competing for the same prize? Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

I really like this guy and he is SUPER easy on the eyes!

Comment

Another hottie and I love that hes a teacher.😍❤

Comment

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Faysal Shafaat (Note: just click the PLAY button and you can watch right here).

Comment

Arrested in 2013 for Public Intoxication & Indecent Exposure.

When folks say "indecent exposure" it kind of sounds bad but when you add "public intoxication" to it, I'm guessing he was probably out with friends drinking, got drunk and did something like dropped his pants, showing his butt on a dare (mooned someone) or maybe was taking a leak outside and got caught? Hopefully it wasn't just exposing himself to someone he didn't know on purpose.
              Shafaat, Shawn Faysal 58905 View arrest, jail and bonding information for this inmate that has been incarcerated at the Hamilton County Jail in Chattanooga, TN

Comment

Faysal's Model Mayhem profile. Once on the profile, click on "View Photos" to see some of his modeling photos.

In his "About Me" section, it says:

Former division 1 all American football player and NFL player. Athletic build. Was on "American Ninja Warrior "season 9 (2017). And was a top 20 finalist for CBS "Big Brother 19" (2017) and CBS "Survivor" and MTV's "are you the one?" finalist as well both in 2017.
                Official model mayhem page of Faysal Shafaat; member since Aug 15,2017 has 30 images, 26 friends on Model Mayhem.
                Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-03-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Training video for "American Ninja Warrior"...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X