Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother 20 Scottie Salton *8th & 10th Evicted**Battle Back Winner**Jury Member 4*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Scottie Salton *8th & 10th Evicted**Battle Back Winner**Jury Member 4*

Scottie Salton

Hometown: Shorewood, Illinois

Current City: Chicago, Illinois

Three adjectives that describe you: Energetic, odd, and persistent.

Favorite activities: Disc golf, CrossFit, and watching movies.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Whenever you walk into a room and people stop whatever they were whispering. The mix of friendliness and the potential backstabbing will probably get me a little shook.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Currently, Evel Dick. I like players who can win comps and can put their personality into their strategy. I also like players who can back up their talk. I also felt like he was genuinely himself, and I respect that.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    I want to knock out the floaters and butterflies first. I feel the more competitive, big-game players I keep in the house, the more people will be stressed out.

I'd rather make it an upfront contest than a "chess" match.

My life's motto is...
    When the shark is hungry, he eats!

What would you take into the house and why?
    - A disc golf.
    - Basket discs.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I got catcalled while working at AMC during Fifty Shades Of Grey.
    - I'm a 26-year-old virgin who has never been kissed.
    - I got grounded when my brother threw up on me.
    - I got into argument with a customer at AMC.

One might expect to be nervous heading into the Big Brother house for the first time, but not 26-year-old Scottie Salton. The self-proclaimed \'dud guy\' doesn\'t think a showmance is on the horizon, but he\'s willing to do what it takes to take home the glory - even if it means having America hate him. After all, it\'s not about what you actually are, but what people think you are. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Huh? What the hell is disc golf. Early out for this guy

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I never heard of it either so looked it up... Disc Golf (also called Frisbee Golf or sometimes Frolf) is a flying disc sport in which players throw a disc at a target; it is played using rules similar to golf. It is often played on a course of 9 or 18 holes. Players complete a hole by throwing a disc from a tee area toward a target, throwing again from the landing position of the disc until the target is reached. Usually, the number of throws a player uses to reach each target are tallied (often in relation to par), and players seek to complete each hole, and the course, in the lowest number of total throws.

And when we do the "Looks like" we can do it on Andy Herren.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Very interesting take on the Andy Herren look alike. Actually Scottie's home town is very near wear Andy is from. Furthermore, he is from very close to where Cameron from last year is from. Less than 20 miles from each. Knee jerk reaction is that he ends up much more like Cameron--early exit than Andy.

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Scottie Salton (Note: you can just click the PLAY button and watch these interviews right here).

Comment

Johnny Mac and Andy Herren's love child!

Comment

• ~2much~
          ~2much~ commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great Stef and so dead on. Haha

He's going to get on people's nerves and be on the block a lot. He comes across as a nervy puppy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X