• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Rachel Swindler *5th Evicted*

Rachel Swindler

Hometown: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Current City: Las Vegas

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rachieswin

Three adjectives that describe you: Sarcastic, loyal, and passionate.

Favorite activities: Live music, attending sporting events, and working out.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Having no contact with the outside world, internet, and phone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Britney Haynes because she's hilarious! She had great balance between her social and physical game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    My strategy for winning this game is to have a balance between my social and physical game. I already look physically threatening, so I want to try and downplay that as much as possible, at least in the beginning.

I'm not trying to go out there and win the first couple of HOHs. I want to be more behind the scenes building my social game and creating strong bonds.

When necessary, I will win. I want to make sure I align myself with the right people from the beginning that I can stay loyal to until (hopefully) the end.

My life's motto is...
    Tomorrow's happiness is today's bravery.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - My Bible.
    - Pictures of friends and family.
    - A foam roller.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I can do a killer monkey impression.
    - I use my power over men to make huge tips on the job.
    - My friends call me "Craychel."
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-02-2018, 11:25 PM.

Las Vegas entertainer Rachel Swindler would love to have a showmance inside the Big Brother house, but she knows it\'s risky. After all, a showmance could throw a kink into what she thinks is a winner\'s most important asset: Jury management. In any case, this 29-year-old social butterfly is ready to build a relationship with everyone, but will have to try hard to play the game with her head and not her heart. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

She reminds me of Rachel Reilly and Winston Hines reminds me of Brendon Villegas, mainly in their looks. Wonder if these two will end up in a showmance.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyERJ View Post
        She reminds me of Rachel Reilly and Winston Hines reminds me of Brendon Villegas, mainly in their looks. Wonder if these two will end up in a showmance.
        Yes!!!

Comment

I liked her personality. She's seems sweet. However, here's another one who I suspect just wants to further their career and have a fun summer rather than really try to WIN the game.

Comment

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Rachel Swindler (Note: you can just click the PLAY button and watch these interviews right here).

Comment

I can’t take her seriously for some reason. Las Vegas Entertainer? Have you noticed some of these occupations?

Comment

Power over men. That devil magic doesn't work on all of us.

Comment

I did a bit of digging. I thought she was a showgirl, from how good shape she's in. Turns out she's the star of Tony and Tina's Wedding, which I haven't seen yet. Maybe she can sing too. I like her already.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X