• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Chris "Swaggy C" Williams *2nd Evicted*

Chris "Swaggy C" Williams

Hometown: Bridgeport, Connecticut

Current City: Bridgeport, Connecticut

Social Media: Instagram

Three adjectives that describe you: Outspoken, rebellious, and analytical.

Favorite activities: Playing basketball, working out, traveling, and entertaining people on my Snapchat.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    No connection to the outside world for three months. Being on technology and getting information every single second to being in a house with a million cameras and no connection to the outside world is a big difference.... but I'm prepared for it and that will be the only difficult part. Whatever happens INSIDE the house won't be difficult.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Paul, Paul, Paul. That man got robbed of a million dollars. He is a Top 5 Big Brother player of all time and he didn't even WIN. He's better than EVERY SINGLE winner over the last 12 years aside from Derrick, Evel Dick, Dan, and Rachel, and I didn't even like Derrick's game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Of course.

My life's motto is... Be yourself and things will fall right into place. Be somebody else and things will fall right on your face. Yes, I made that up myself. But it's a real life motto for me. At the end of the day, I tend to be SWAGGY and never try to imitate someone else.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - A basketball so I can dribble even though there isn't a hoop.
    - Books to read. I don't care if I read them already, I'm addicted to reading self-help, life, finance, and business books. They help me stay educated and keep my mind working.
    - A notebook so I can write down how long I've been in the Big Brother house, and also how long certain competitions are, who got evicted on what day it was (Day 11, for example). I have a photographic memory so you really don't want to ask me: "How many seconds did the OTEV competition last for?" If I knew it lasted for 45 minutes, I'd just multiply 45 and 60 in my head which is obviously 2700 seconds. Don't ask someone with a photographic memory who excels at math (finance) those kind of questions. HOH tiebreakers would be too easy!

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I have a photographic memory.
    - I'm taking swimming lessons.
    - I hate spending any time at the beach.

Charismatic day trader Chris \'Swaggy C\' Williams has his Big Brother strategy all planned out: win the first HOH and take it all the way to the end. The 23-year-old is ready to pivot if needed, but that won\'t stop him from calling out any liars or cheats that stand in his way of $500K. Swaggy C still has a heart, though; if given the choice, he\'d rather lose with America\'s love than win and be hated. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Welp. I wanted to like him but his fave player is Paul so...

Comment

Ok, so let me get this straight, he's going in there to "play'' the game...but not win it because he wants America to love him. He's ****y and will possibly be a big-mouth center of conflict. I think he's just there to be on TV.

Comment

I don't like a him now which means all love him in the end.
          Last edited by ~2much~; 06-20-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            I just want him to get the chance to prove to us viewers that he actually has a photographic memory. Many people claim that they do, but they don't. The comic book competition where they are hanging on to a zip line and passing by a window of HG's pic's in comic book form comes to mind - If he actually does have that kind of memory, he should do well in that, if he makes it that far & BB does that comp again this season.

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Chris “Swaggy C” Williams (Note: you can just click the PLAY button and watch these interviews right here).

Comment

Another first four out or F4 candidate.

Comment

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree Walleye. This guy could go either way. You know how they are during their first 'tour' of their pre-show interviews...all hyped up, sarcastic attitude at times, then...fizzle. They get in the house and their tongues are tied and they take a back seat, and you're thinking "What the heck happened to all that smack you were talking during your interview?" lol We shall see!

I think I remember that, back on like season 3, BB used to have a small basketball court

Comment

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! I remember a basketball net too on one of the seasons. I think it was given to them later on in the season though (?) Not sure. And, like you, I don't remember which season it was.

"I've done my research...and it's a fact that every one who won the first HOH in the past 10 seasons has made it to F4 or F5."

I think he needs to turn in his BB Superfan Kids Club Card.
            Swaggy C, study this, then reapply.

1st HOH winning the game –
            Lisa, BB3
            Hayden, BB12
            Rachel, BB13
            Nicole, BB18

1st HOH making it to F3 –
            Janelle, BB7
            Jerry, BB10

1st HOH making it to F4 –
            McCrae, BB15
            Caleb, BB16

1st HOH making it to F5 - NONE

Comment

US Magazine interview with Swaggy C...
              Big Brother’s Swaggy C opens up about his relationship with fellow houseguest Bayleigh Dayton — read the exclusive interview!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X