• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Kaycee Clark **WINNER**

Kaycee Clark

Hometown: San Diego, Calif.

Current City: Temple, Arizona

Social Media: Facebook Instagram

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I liked Cody just because he was so different and such a bad ass. He went against the grain when everyone else in the house wanted to follow Paul because he was a previous cast member. Cody was a competition beast. The only thing I would say he could have had a better social ga,e.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    I would have to say learning to trust strangers and maybe knowing the fact that you will have people talking behind your back and try to be shady. Other than that, I adapt pretty well, wherever I am.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    My strategy to win the game is to use my social skills to my advantage. I am a big-time people person. I also want to be as honest as possible in the game. I am a loyal person in real life and I want to stick to that as much as I can.I also don't want to seem too much of a threat from the very beginning where I then become an immediate target. I'm also looking to align with some people where I feel the vibes are right and legit.

My life's motto is...
    Think outside the box, take risks, and never give up.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - Pictures of my family, which I already know is not allowed, because they are my motivation.
    - My Jordan sandals because I don't like to walk around the house barefoot or with just socks on.
    - Pre-workout supplement so I can have that extra boost, if needed!

Fun facts about yourself:
    - My mother is Filipino and met my father in the Philippines while he was traveling in the Navy.
    - I was fiercely loyal to my first job in high school and worked at Smart & Final for 11 years.
    - I moved to Scottsdale for a girl, then broke up after a few months living there, but ended up staying there and made a new life for myself!
    - Big Brother is the only TV show I watch and it's my tradition with my dad.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-27-2018, 08:52 AM.

I like her! I think I'll be rooting for her and... she's a lesbian! LGBTQ power! Woot!

Comment

Professional football player Kaycee Clark is tackling a new challenge by stepping into Big Brother house, which is a true honor considering it\'s the only TV show she watches! The 30-year old says it\'ll take a lot to get under her skin and plans to use her talents as a social chameleon to take this game all the way to the end zone. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

She looks like she could kick my butt!

Comment

I could be wrong but I think it should say she lives in Tempe, Arizona and not Temple. I just say this because she talked about Scottsdale and I've never heard of Temple.

Comment

I like her too! I hope she goes far.

Comment

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Kaycee Clark (Note: you can just click the PLAY button on the video and watch right here).

Comment

Kaycee Clark playing football. Highlight reel from last year. Thanks to member joebourg62 for the info!

Kaycee Clark, Wide Receiver, #8
                San Diego Surge
                Touchdown receptions at the :55 and 1:24 marks.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X