• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Sam Bledsoe *13th Evicted* *Jury Member 7*

Sam Bledsoe

Hometown: Stuarts Draft, Virginia

Current City: Stuarts Draft, Virginia

Fun facts about yourself: Used to be a hairstylist before becoming a welder fabricator. I catch critters like snakes and racoons with my bare hands.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Daniele Donato. She's a smart girl who happens to be pretty. Not a pretty girl who happens to be smart.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    I think I'm starting off with many natural advantages. My personality is perfectly suited for this social experiment.

My strategy is to draw on my experience working in small-town restaurants. I'll come in and genuinely be myself and just lay low until I have an exact reading on everyone.

I'm extremely perceptive and intuitive, a master of the "mirror" technique. I create a connection and genuine sense of security. As a hairdresser and bartender, I am an excellent listener. People just want to tell me everything for some reason, and I have a steel-trap memory. I don't forget.

I will "lay low," at first, and just have fun!

My life's motto is...
    Never give up.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - My rooster, Pooch. He is my cuddle buddy.
    - My wood burner and some wood. It's a hobby of mine and it's relaxing.
    - A picture of my family and loved ones because I'm going to miss my people.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-19-2018, 10:17 AM.

Sam has a tattoo that says "RUTHLESS"

Comment

Good ol' country girl with her overalls on! Yee-haw!!

Comment

Here's that tattoo Lexie mentioned above:

Comment

The down-to-earth Sam Bledsoe says she\'s a genuine person who gives people the benefit of the doubt, but won\'t hesitate to take down a \'mother-humper\' if he or she tries to steamroll her in the Big Brother house. In other words, don\'t expect this 26-year-old welder to do anything that goes against her morals; however, she is willing to let America hate her if it means she did the right thing for her game. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Well she’s fiesty! I like her.

Comment

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Sam Bledsoe (Note: just click the PLAY button and watch right here).

Comment

Oh oh. I’m in trouble.....

Comment

• LCnSummer
                  LCnSummer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True Brave, true bruave....

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X