• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Steve Arienta *1st Evicted*

Steve Arienta

Hometown: Parsippany, N.J.

Current City: Wanaque, N.J.

Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, competitive and funny.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I don't know all of them, but it would be Mike "Boogie." He made me laugh and was a strategist.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?Honestly, no. Anyone that goes into the game with a set strategy is set for failure. It's hard to create one without knowing the players involved.
    My life's motto is...
    Rock on.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - A family picture to see my family.
    - My wedding ring to think about my wife.
    - A cell phone to call my family.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.
    - I MUST take baths at night.
    - I was called "The Hammer" in college.
    - I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
    - After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized Crime Investigation Division).

Could this be the Summer of Steve? If you ask retired NYPD undercover detective Steve Arienta, it\'s a sure bet because he isn\'t going into the Big Brother house for the fame. It\'s all about the money. This blue-collar cop-turned-tenured university professor is willing to do whatever it takes to win the grand prize and set his kids up for success. Let\'s just hope he can swing the house politics in his favor without becoming a target. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Could either go out first or go to F4

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s where I am at too.

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Steve Arienta (Note: you can simply click the PLAY button and watch right here).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X