• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 Brett Robinson *12th Evicted* *Jury Member 6*

Brett Robinson

Hometown: Oakdale, Connecticut

Current City: Charlestown, Mass.

Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting, and trophy.

Favorite activities: Working out, home repair, and snowboarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Not being able to talk to my family or friends would be the difficult part for me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    I like Derrick Levasseur the best. He has a way of gaining control without upsetting people. He also has the ability to stay unnoticed enough so he does not come to mind during conversation or voting.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    I plan to go in and establish a minor amount of control initially. Then, immediately pull back from the spotlight.

From there, I will rotate face time with every single person in the house. It will have to be handled tastefully.

I also plan to lie about my current occupation and life. I want people to think I am just a dumb surfer/model guy. Then, I will slowly plant my seeds of stories throughout the entire house, causing chain reactions that I will have to dynamically calculate on the fly.

My life's motto is...
    Those who think they can, and those who think they can't, are both usually right.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - Gotta have a toothbrush because I have to have my teeth clean. Plus, I don't want the ladies to think I have stank breath.
    - I would select clothes and shoes because I think it would assist me in challenges.
    - I would bring some reading material to keep me occupied between challenges.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I hack into my friends' computers for fun.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-14-2018, 05:45 AM.

He's pretty good looking and muscular so he'll be more eye candy but something about him I just don't like but can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe a little ****y? We'll see once he gets in the house.

Comment

• amykaybb
      amykaybb commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree 100% there is something I don't like but I don't know what it is.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup I sense it too.

This 25-year-old cyber security engineer might be afraid of what he\'ll say on national television, but Brett Robinson is confident he\'ll be able to assess the threats in the Big Brother house and take them down - all while flying under the radar. That is, as long as he gets his coffee in the morning! Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Sneaky creep! Hacks into his friends computers? Nuf said.

Comment

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG ... Jakey! Long time no see my friend. Good to have you with us again : )

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest Brett Robinson (Note: just click the PLAY button and you can watch right here).

Comment

Ok, after watching that last interview, it's pretty much set in stone... I don't like this guy! He thinks he's a trophy and basically has that, "everyone has their place" kind of mentality, which sounds like to me like if you're not the hot good-looking type, you're lower on the totem pole.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X