• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 20 JC Monduix *15th Evicted* *Jury Member 9*

JC Monduix

Hometown: Miami, Fl.

Current City: West Hollywood, Calif.

Social Media: Instagram

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, honest, and eccentric.

Favorite activities: Going to the gym, watching movies, and going to theme parks.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    I am very good with people. It could be difficult to be liked by everyone but I will do my best.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Josh Martinez. Definitely. He represents the kind of people I grew up with. Made me feel at home. I am glad he won.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Yes, and I am already thinking about it. I am going to be the sweetest small guy that everyone would want to hug and kiss.

My life's motto is...
    To enjoy the moment because you do not know about tomorrow.

What would you take into the house and why?
    - My vitamins.
    - Melatonin.
    - A hoverboard.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I have a very short fuse when it comes to my height.
    - I was nearly fired in the middle of a dance performance.
    - I say I'm 5'0", but I'm only 4'8".
    - I was born in Cuba while my parents were living there for work. (They're from Spain, originally.)

Seems like a sweet guy! Cute, short and... gay!!! More LGBTQ power! Woot!

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Kenny, isn't there an interview video of JC?

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for reminding me, Freebyrd. They hadn't put it up yet when I got off the computer yesterday! It's up now!

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Kenny! Just watched it now...JC seems sweet. He's a bit hard for me to understand though! lol I think Ross had a little bit of a hard time understanding him too during the interview! I think JC will stick around for a while in the house - he has a nice personality, and I think he's probably very compassionate as well. The girls might really like him - especially since he's gay. My grandfather had a very thick Spanish accent too, but after a while, I got used to it.

He looks like Turtle from Entourage.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he does. He also looks 18 lol.

JC Monduix may be nervous about entering the Big Brother house, but that hasn\'t stopped him from developing a strategy: to kill \'em with kindness. While he doesn\'t have plans for a showmance and every intention of flying under the radar, the 28-year-old professional dancer wants to become the baby of the house and float his way to the finale. Don\'t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

"Big Brother Canada" alum Ika Wong sits down with "Big Brother" season 20 houseguest JC Monduix (Note: just click PLAY and watch right here).

Comment

Just read an article on another site that he was using an ice cream scoop trying to get ladies to open up - it feels so good down there. Fans are outraged though no houseguest complained. Fans are comparing it to the poking that went on last year.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the heads up. I just posted the story from TMZ in the live feed discussion topic.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X