Fidget Spinner Room:

Foosball Table in Upstairs Gaming Room:

HOH Bedroom & Bathroom:

Kaleidoscope Lounge:

Living Room with 22 foot Climbing Wall:

Bathroom (which now has 4 sinks):

Comment

BATHROOM PIC

Wonder long long it takes for someone to pick out a round yellow face and name it and claim it?

And who the first person might be.

We NEED a new set of prop names.

Oh, and who will be the first to open one of the white green or yellow boxes along the top walls.

Comment

MOVABLE Bedroom Wall

Way cool! You're part of a bigger group, but harder to plot with doors open. And IF you are in the room with the close-able door, eventually others may just by virtue of the old .......

We're "OPEN", and your "CLOSED" prejudices create levels of distrust and division. Very clever on Productions part.

Comment

FIDGET SPINNER WALL

Oh joy. Another season of watching various house guest dry the dishes, wipe the counters, twist the fidgets with the same towel they used to clean the kitchen floor.

Or be eating something, lick their fingers and twist the fidgets on and on, so the next unsuspecting person goes and touches the same ones, then eats their potato chips, or strokes the face of their showmance.

I wonder how much silicone is in the fidget spinning mechanisms so that the proliferation of germy particulates won't make then cease to spin. I wouldn't be surprised if a secret division of NASA funded the construction of the Fidget Room as a test area for their 'Germy Particulates Eating Silicone'.

Comment

KITCHEN/DINING ROOM

Just heard about some of the high tech stuff for this season and was ..T H I N K I N G..... I hope they have a new and improved techno color way to do the nomination ceremony.

Yah know, like a hologram of the noms floats down from the ceiling surrounded by flames.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Note, couches are on rotating platform. S/B interesting to see how that comes into play?

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              LdotCdot! I’m laughing already and the season hasn’t started yet!😀

Now that looks like a fun house.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Now I've got Pink's song, Fun House, running in my. Thanks for the brain worm!! 😁

THE FOLLOWING IS QUOTED FROM ON LINE EW ARTICLE:

There will be three different challenges on premiere night that the network promises “will yield a game-changing power — and two unprecedented punishments.” (We can only hope one of those punishments involves a unitard or absurd costume of some sort.) Then, on the Sunday, July 1 episode, Big Brother will introduce a new tech-themed twist called the “BB App Store,” for which CBS notes that “America will get a chance to get the Houseguests trending, resulting in power apps or punishments that could crash their game.” While this sounds like it could be the latest version of viewers voting advantages or disadvantages to players throughout the season, we’ll have to see exactly how it plays out.

As for the house itself, which sports a different style every season, CBS notes that this year’s abode is “inspired by the fun, colorful and creative interactive spaces on tech campuses around the globe, with a dynamic touch of innovation in every room.” Check out our exclusive Julie Chen house tour video at the top of the post to see exactly what those touches are.

Not only is the living room couch on a giant floating platform that rotates, there is also a 22-foot-high indoor rock-climbing wall so that, as host Chen points out, players that feel like they are climbing the walls “can really climb the walls.” The house also features sliding walls between two mirror bedrooms, creating an optical illusion for contestants that are already going a bit crazy. There is also the “fidget spinner room” which is exactly what it sounds like and will eventually transform into the Have Not room.

Elsewhere, the upstairs bridge area has been transformed into a gaming lounge complete with foosball, while the Head of Household can no longer just spy on other players via video, but can now speak to them through an intercom system as well. There is also a four-foot tall fiberglass gummy bear in the kitchen, although we have no idea why other than to presumably give the houseguests repeated nightmares.

Comment

Wonder which one will be first to fall off the rock wall? I'm already salivating to hear STOP THAT and STOP SINGING or the ever popular YOU ARE NOT TO DISCUSS YOUR DIARY ROOM SESSIONS or YOU ARE NOT TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION. Bring on OTEV & Zingbot. Anything but the news. 😖

Comment

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post
                THE FOLLOWING IS QUOTED FROM ON LINE EW ARTICLE:

The house also features sliding walls between two mirror bedrooms, creating an optical illusion for contestants that are already going a bit crazy. There is also the “fidget spinner room” which is exactly what it sounds like and will eventually transform into the Have Not room.

HA HA. The have not's will just have to ........in the dark of the night.... lick off any food stuck to the spinning fidgets that the NASA Germy Particulates Eating Silicone fails to clean. GACK

They can say, "I was just trying to prevent boredom etc...

Comment

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are a germaphobe. 😊 The thing I'd have the most trouble with is the single toilet 🚽!! But lived in an antique dorm with a few toilets for hundreds of girls and survived, so??? Nah, I'd be thoroughly creeped out.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X