This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- June 28, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-28-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Had to share more Dadoo's memes. He such a gentle but perceptive wit. I'm so bummed for Sam. She really got the suckiest punishment.

I'm torn since not liking most of this group, except Sam, Kaycee & JC. But will give them a shot. It'll be interesting and eye opening to finally see them unscripted tonight. Last season who would have ever guessed in the beginning that Josh would grow and eventually win? Certainly not me.

Looks like Steve may get the "senior citizen" ticket out?? It's too bad that production mainly seems to pick those who just look good in a bathing suit. Miss the better mix of generations.

I despise Facebook so tried to download Kik to vote, but Kindle version won't work with CBS bot, so I won't be able to vote. Gurr!! But then, I never voted with the majority so doesn't really matter.

Please no more showmances. I get so tired of having to change views to avoid face sucking or worse. Let's see smart game play and leave the bigotry and bullying at the House door.

Random thoughts before tonight's show and finally getting the cameras turned on.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!

Comment

I LOVE Sam. I would love to see her win HOH tonight. Her accent and her sayings are SO funny! I'm interested to see tonight how much interaction she was able to have with the houseguests since she appeared and "disappeared" according to wishes of production. Hopefully, they see that she's liked by a lot of us!

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          She's the one reason I wanted to vote. She's sort of a sparkier version of Donnie.

Was anybody able to vote?

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I did (10 times) using Facebook Messenger.

I tried to vote but didn't get past the first question.

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Bummer Adeets, I ran out of time and gack... missed the opportunity. Hopefully this weekend we will have more opportunity.

Why does CBS always bungle stuff like voting? I watch live feeds on the Firestick and they updated their app. In doing so, the feeds moved from the top of the page to the bottom, so have to scroll thru 20 seasons to get to it. GURR!! I

Was in a panic since we had a brown out this afternoon and no cable and couldn't get enough juice to even turn on the tv that's on an antenna. We're back, but doesn't bode well for weekend of 100°. Of course, didn't care I was melting, it was possibility of missing Big Bro tonight. Skewed priorities? 😊

Comment

I guess I just thought I'd have more time to vote, so I missed out.

Comment

I can't get the voting to work on any platform

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Anyone can set up a quick survey on Twitter and those highly paid professionals at CBS mess it up no matter how they structure voting.
              Last edited by BettyBoo; 06-29-2018, 01:34 AM. Reason: Typed BAD instead of PAID. Freudian slip

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              ain't that the truth BettyBoo :/

THIS is the MUST HAVE for Big Brother Season 20 @ BBU....

Moderator Kenny created this as a tribute to those members who make continued donations throughout this season of Big Brother 20.

(thanks Kenny)

How can you get yours?

Make your way up the Make a Donation ~ Get A Button ~ Ladder and this gem will be added to your BBU account AND it will remain there FOREVER, as a "thank you" for your help during Big Brother Season 20.

Donations from members like yourself are what keep this place up and running.

We (myself, Rob and the Moderators ) do what we can - but we can't do it without your help.

If you like spending time here, please consider making a donation to earn start working your way up the donation ladder ... we would LOVE to see everyone wearing this awesome MEGA Donator button this season.

It takes a lot of time and effort to do what we do here. We do it because we love Big Brother, most importantly we love BBU - and YOU.

We held back in asking for donations during the off-season .. which has put us a little bit behind the eight ball.. so to speak ...

And that's why we are reaching out now to each of you who come here - be it to only read what others have to say - or to get right in there and tell us what you think about this new season and all that it brings each and every day - 99 of them this time around!

You do not have to have a PayPal account to make a donation - and PayPal is easy - safe - secure - and just a click away.

Thank you for any support : )

Comment

Please dont tell me America voted to make the muslim eat ham. That would be so incredibly ... who am I kidding of course they did

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                He's eating faux ham. But yeah, not nice.

I just made a donation using the PayPal button but found no place to note who it was from

Comment

• Lexie
                Lexie commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah .. for whatever reason they took the note section away ... posting here is great or you can always email me... and THANKS so much for your support : )

I'll go add your button!

Comment

I'm going with the flow right now still trying to put all faces & names together. But it's so like high school watching them break off into their little clicks.

​​​​​​INITIAL THOUGHTS: Angela doesn't appear to be liked. Steve was making an effort with the Kens. Kaitlyn is floating around between groups. Beam me up Scottie is invisible? Bayleigh is the resident hair stylist? The saucer beds will be interesting for the big guys like Steve or Faysel. Robot Sam looked like "she" was sleeping. They have building blocks? That's usually a last month thing. Is there chess! I know fusbol is upstairs, but haven't seen the chess table yet. Winston & Brett are plotting and planning way too early. Doubt they're the brain surgeons they think they are. And there's Steve being awkward with the kids.

Can't wait to see them in the yard. So POV hasn't been played yet. If anyone knows the bot questions, can you share with the ones like me who can't access them? Thx. Also wonder who the cooks or cleaners will be?

Comment

Still catching up and pairing already starting. Please HGs don't make me stop watching because you're burning my retinas with your on camera sex acts! I stopped watching for several seasons between six & ten since I got tired of it. Not a prude, but I want to watch game play not the Playboy Channel.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X