This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 3, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all.

A little early morning strategy catch up between Brett and Winston.

FYI- Steve is a horrible snorer and they all talk about how they can get sleep with him snoring. Sounds like a good reason to vote him out to me.

Kaitlyn and Haleigh are some desperate females, running around trying to find a guy that will have them. Haleigh has finally landed on Faysal and Kaitlyn is now trying with Tyler, the third guy.

Comment

Morning all! My plan of having the feeds on my laptop while I played my video games on my TV last night didn't work out, apparently if you forget to bring your laptop home from work, you can't actually use it at home, who knew? LOL

Anywho, I'll definitely be taking it home tonight, so hopefully I can get some feeds in over the next couple of days while I'm off work.

Hope everyone has a fab day today, it's pretty much like a Friday for me, so should be smooth sailing!

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Who knew? Lol

Heard the casting director for Survivor was fired. Thinking whomever picked this group out should join her. So many just annoying people. Can we just give the Confetti Walk to Tyler and give Sam her AFP check and call it a summer??

So, I won't be watching the feeds since I don't want to watch booty calls and none of the rest are entertaining or have good enough conversations to pay to listen to. I can get BBAD so can still get a taste of house goings on (and can fast forward thru the undercover activities). CBS Access is really a weak app for content new and old and doesn't operate smoothly on my Firestick so won't miss it.

Well, we'll see what happens as the weeks go on. But for me for now, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        B-Boo: always look forward to your insight and postings. I will certainly miss you. Please, if you would consider---I'm pretty sure if we pulled the postings from the first week a year ago and two years ago, etc that we'd be reading pretty much the same rhetoric...."they are boring, I can't watch the showmance, they say incredibly rude and stupid stuff....." It's the cycle of the game---please give it a little more time to settle in and get us down to 12 or so players. This is no different. We don't have any returnees which most of us longed for. We have a mix of super fans and some that only have watch a season or two---we have hunks and babes----nothing changes. Give it time. Let the game and the dust settle, please. You are a vital part of my lurking.....

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm just not going to waste my $$$ on CBS Access to watch feeds. But will record BBAD to get a touch of unedited conversations. But, so far no spark with this group for me. And I daily look in with my buds here, of course! 😊

Welp... BB20 has bit TMZ again ..

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/03/big-br...Search_Results

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw that and died think anything of it. They probably were only commenting on what the sun does to their skin.

BettyBoo I agree. This started off great, but in less than a week it feels like day 70. The JC, Angela, and Rachel hitting TMZ already is just icing on the cake. I do hope that something changes, but with the strong possibility that no one is going to get evicted, I don't see it happening. They'll have been in the house over 20 days before the first person is evicted. I'm guessing people like Jody would have loved that instead of being there for like 6 hours. I'll still be checking in here and reading up on what is happening, but until a power shift happens, I can't imagine turning on the feeds. I'm already back to watching previous seasons, which normally doesn't happen until around day 40 or so.

Comment

I like Rachel, Kaysee, Tyler, Winston when he is not with Brett. I also believe that I could like Marilyn if she wasn't with Halleigh. I guess I don't read to much into what is said by the houseguests. I was watching that conversation and someone just mentioned how dark Rachel's skin was. I don't recall hearing the word negro.

I also like Sam and really want the plan to keep her to work. JC adds some entertainment value but can be annoying.

Sometimes I believe that the tabloids just read too much into what is being said just to get a story, or to bring it to the forefront. How many people actually saw that conversation it happened around 2:00 a.m. eastern time.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean Halleigh, Rachel and Tyler were just settling down for the night.

These guys haven't reached the depths of season 15, but after the last 4 regular seasons which were interesting to watch, this one so far is a dud. I even miss Kevin's wacky stories or a soliloquy from Paul or Josh. Footage of the ants 🐜🐜🐜 could beat this group.

Comment

Just for some perspective, the first week always seem kind of boring and drawn out because it actually lasts almost two weeks and the decisions are set early for the most part so there's not a lot of scheming like there will be when it is only one week between evictions. It just seems so long til eviction day once all the comps are done.

It's a great time to get to know the houseguests though and see who they are before the paranoia and scheming gets out of hand.

FYI, oh my Kaitlyn really is a teeny tiny thing. Looking at her next to Faysal is eye opening. If those two had got together it would be a case of, "if they were nose to nose her toes would be on it, and if they were toes to toes, her nose would be on it".

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            For me it's just their personalities. Only JC has a sense of humor, but he's kind of a pig like Frank, so eeewe! Nobody has a good story to tell. We'll see as they get more comfortable, but for now....snooze.

Couple conclusions based on thoughts of the apps:

Since the 4th person evicted will be able to compete to return, sounds like first 3 evicts will not be sequestered? (Except Sam if she's voted out any of the four weeks.)

Since there are 5 app choices, these will also end at the fourth eviction.

Is this logical? Or has been brain melted in the humidity?

Hope if I'm right so that a couple like Scaggy, Angie (no Rock Star to me) or Kaitlyn will go home in shame to see how little America likes them.

Comment

Here would be a sure sign to everyone here, if I ever became a BB HG. You know all those damn songs that get stuck
            in your head, lodged forever to have a place in it. Well one can not sing in the house, but I would access those songs from the deep recesses of my mind & let them play while I danced around, cleaned the house, relax on the hammock swinging etc. I would however before starting a tune turn to the cameras and announce to the live feeders the artist & name of the song. Thus letting individuals find and play the song while I did whatever. My fellow HGs might think I was crazy, but the liver feeders would get it. I would turn BB live feeds interactive as much as I could during down or boring times.

Comment

Let's all not put Scaggy's name on anything that could make him trending good or bad and maybe he'll realize if he doesn't get the good app in the store this week that America can't stand his narcissistic you know what. I mean not only did he give himself a stupid nickname, but almost every shirt I seen him in has that stupid
              nickname on it. Just go home already, dude.

Comment

I would have never picked Rachel as being the house mother but they should be blessing her for cleaning that disgusting mess in the WC for them. What kind of pig leaves that for others to deal with? She's definitely moving up on my approval scale.

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I kind of had an attitude about her because of her bio but she is really growing on me as well.

• belle1
                  belle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sam started the WC cleaning but was pulled away for robot duty

I always find it hard to warm up to the cast and find the ones I want to root for. This bunch, though, are really bland! Hopefully after the first couple of evictions and maybe tougher competitions, we'll see a different side of some of them. I wish they would cast a wider variety of ages and personalities. We need someone to stir things up!!

Comment

Finally able to watch the Live Feeds for the first time this season. Swaggy C & Faysal in the HOH Room talking about tomorrow night's show. Faysal asking what they'll show. Was weird because Swaggy was telling him what they'll show almost like production told him what will happen... besides saying they'll show the POV Competition & Ceremony, he mentioned something about them showing him and Bayleigh getting into an argument and her crying and then later showing him asking her to be his girlfriend. Either he's really a super fan or he got hold of Production notes! LOL

Comment

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Or Scaggy is Teacher's Pet?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X