This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 4, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-05-2018, 06:07 AM.

Morning Kenny and everybody. Have a fun and safe 4th.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Happy 4th of July to all those in the USA!

Comment

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE !!!!

Figures they'd have a good episode on a holiday evening. Can't wait to see the torturous VETO comp. Paint balls, electric shocks and real snakes! Oh, my!

Comment

Random thoughts:

Seeing lots of negative press on this crowd. Wonder if Production will have a little chat with them when they presumably shut the feeds for the Fourth of July party?

If Haleigh is the man blanket, Kaitlyn is the man wet blanket. She drapes herself over the guys and all their thoughts of sex are extinguished.

Noticed Scottie was putting Steve's stuff out on the street to Scaggy & Faysal. Imagine Detective Steve would not be pleased.

There's been much conversation about DOCTOR Winston. He was wearing scrubs in his intro video.

So Jenga has become the new BB HeMen Club where all planning and plotting of BB world domination goes on and on and on..... (until all their blocks coming tumbling down 😏)

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I’ve seen other house guests joke about Winston yelling at Brett β€˜β€™let’s play jenga!’’ Lol. The comments mostly go along the lines of he’s playing too hard.

Where have you seen the negative stories.

Comment

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            TMZ has had 2 stories on the houseguests - JC for inappropriate sexual stuff and Angela/Rachel for racial statements.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Also Twitter Tweets

Happy 4th of July everyone.

I just saw the story regarding JC and his being accused of sexual harassment. Do you think that CBS has spoken to him about that? He is kind of flabouent, but he adds the entertainment value.

On a more happy note, who saw there girls night out on about in between 1:30 and 2:00. One of Rockstar's questions put to the group was why female alliances don't work. What are your thoughts.

we are only 2 weeks in to this season so we should give the houseguests a chance. Rachel is one of my favorites.

Comment

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Allison Grodner did speak to JC and she also spoke to Angela and Rachel (per snippets of conversations before BB could go to fish).

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info, kokomogirl. I'm glad she talked to them, not that she should have to being they're grown adults and should know better!

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            KennyERJ, there are several sites reporting CBS released a statement saying they have talked to them (no names given) and there will be consequences if it happens again.

Thanks, kokomogirl.

Here's the statement CBS released:

"Big Brother is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 -- and capturing every unfiltered moment and conversation in their lives. At times, the houseguests reveal prejudices and exhibit behavior that we do not condone. The producers have addressed two such incidents that were seen recently on the 24/7 online feed. In both cases, those involved have been warned about their inappropriate behavior and offensive comments, as well as future consequences. These events will not be part of any future Big Brother broadcast on CBS.”

Comment

I agree with Sam, Jaycee and Rachel. They should form an alliance if Sam stays.

Comment

With this HOH convo; if I'm Scottie or Steve I would want Kaitlyn gone ASAP out of the house. I sure wouldn't be answering all of her direct questions. These HGs are stupid to the extreme this season. I thought last summer's group was brain dead ..... WOW Just WOW.

IM STILL ROOTING FOR THE ROBOT TO WIN THIS SEASON. But will say Tyler, Sam & Rachel have shown some true game smart flashes from time to time.

Comment

Does Angie bother anyone else here? She plays to the cameras too much and not in a good way. They show her prancing around the HOH way too much. Can she be gone soon, please!

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
                  OutOfTheDarkness commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are NOT alone. BUT I've stopped referring to her by either RS or Angie .... She's Dame Edna to me. 😜

If America only talks/chats/posts/tweets/Instagram about the robot and none of the actual HGs; how will BB decide who is the least trending HG? Or would they make it a tie amongst all of them and force all of them to choose a crap app? Lol

just an evil thought out of the darkness. LOLOLOL
                Last edited by OutOfTheDarkness; 07-04-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Man, Winston is really being a jerk the way he is talking to Rachel and Angela about Sam. He barely knows Sam, who hasn't really been able to play the game. But he makes her out to be some dumb yokel. He keeps going on about how she said yesterday that if she wins hoh that no one could shower upstairs, not thinking that maybe she would say that about winning because she is confident about staying in the game because she won the app. He is so arrogant he just can't fathom that she might have gotten it. She's been a cute little robot, who do they think would win it when the audience doesn't know anyone.

Ok, the Kens are getting on my nerves, but I still like the Barbies. I may end up on the Tyler and JC train along with whoever else ends up in their orbit.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rachel has been a pleasant surprise. Thought she'd be a loud flake, instead she keeps her head down, doesn't ruffle feathers AND cleans.

• SmilemakerRDH
                    SmilemakerRDH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    None of them have even considered the thought of Sam getting the power. It’s kind of mind-boggling. They are gonna be shocked when she uses it.

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Winston wants a bro-alliance only and will trust or worse respect any of the women. May explain why its him alone with his guns & dog?? πŸ˜‰

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X