This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-Juy 5, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody. Happy eviction day.

Comment

Wrote a long dirge (not posted) about how Winston was going to vote for Steve and was arguing against Sam. Then Tyler pulled out Sam's Coup de Maybe and flipped Winston & Brett immediately back. So the clue will be if Tyler's hair is down, he secured the 7th vote and Steve is gone. If his hair is up, then the Ken and Barbies will vote out Sam to hide their alliance. But will expect Sam to jump up and announce her POWER. The real surprise will be if she just walks out the door to see Julie. They will all be so confused. Should be interesting tonight, but the Tyler doo will be the clue (CLUE DOO?).

So, is it a "Wrap" for Sam? Time will tell.

Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-05-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Whoever goes tonight, I'm ready to get some folks out the house and get some action going on in there!! LOL

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          At least someone wasn't already gone before the feeds came on, like the last 2 years so we got to know them all.

I really hope the next hoh is won by somebody that ‘’ could never win’’ so that there is chaos. Especially Winston. He’d go into planning overdrive lol.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Especially if its a girl!!

Would love to see Winston and Scaggy gone and not sequestered so they'd have to watch from home to see just how much the viewers dislike them AND how bad they really were as players. Both would be shocked to see how well Tyler is controlling the House without any drama.

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi. BettyBoo, glad to see you here of course. These folks are boring me to death. I can’t take more than 5 minutes of feeds. It’s like watching 14 year olds doing selfies even when conversing, and they don’t even have the benefits of having phones. Trite self absorption is the theme so far. My life is nuts, and I need a diversion, so even my self absorption isn’t being aided bc who could get interested in these folks?

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen, first goes Scaggy then Winston can go the week before Jury. Mama needs her 'eye candy' - got a big sweet tooth. LOL

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Livzee tried to watch the feeds today before my free time runs out and after couple minutes went back the Game Show channel that's my favorite background tv. Can see enuf with POP.

Hey JC HIDE!!! Mr Wonka has called CBS and wants his Oompa Loompa back!!!

Comment

As of right now, it sounds like Tyler has convinced Kaitlyn to vote out Steve. Her biggest concern is that she gave Steve her word.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
            Anyaspapa commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's hope she follows through and votes him out.

Watching the oldies. I miss the reward competitions - food, hot tub.

Comment

I would love to see Sam win HOH tonight. There would be a lot of sh*tting and getting going on then. Please let it be so. I really like Angela, so far, as she is a person of few words but sits and watches the others interact. Tyler might be my favorite player thus far as he is smart and knew he needs to take charge. Winston is a funny guy...thinks he is smart but he sure was wrong about voting Sam out. When he realized that his plan had a lot of holes, especially given the special power, he flipped so fast that his feet hardly had time to touch the ground. Steve for me is a non-starter. He is just so big, brooding and loud. He is definitely not a Derrick but then again he never said he wanted to be. His staring at others is a police thing, but he needs to be a little less sinister. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Comment

Don't really like Steve, he has a way of looking at people the creeps me out and he has no interaction with the girls (I say it's BS that he is just respecting his wife), that's a copout! He is in way over his head and needs to go home to his family. Sorry Steve you just don't fit in with this group, not your fault! Casting messed up again!

Comment

• Ladycop
                Ladycop commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree about feeling creeped out about how he looks; however, there is an old saying in law enforcement "Your badge will get you p*ssy, but p*ssy will get your badge" so officers are usually very wary of good looking women. That might be an old habit he just can't shake.

• GrandmaSusan
                GrandmaSusan commented
                Editing a comment
                I know that saying well! But he is a professor and should be able to relax and relate to these youngin'! Lol

Kaitlyn sure is getting a lot of attention right now!! AKA=A** Kissing

Comment

Funny, but by her reaction, kaitlyn didn't predict her win?
                3rd eye not operational tonight?

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought she was acting

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She was acting shocked over eviction but was shocked by HOH win.

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She didn’t want to win

So some of the guys were just sucking up to Sam and now almost everyone in the kitchen but Faysel hasn't left Kaitlyns side

Comment

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's going to leave Haleigh behind and be stuck to Kaitlyn all week. I don't know if she's bright enough to see that he's a player.

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was wondering about that too

I’ve tried to vote but it’s only giving me the first question and then nothing else...anybody else have trouble?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I finally went on the CBS Facebook page and scrolling through all the complaints about the voting someone shared the link to vote on the website. So much easier!

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  KennyERJ , If you go to the vote page, following the instructions for FB messenger, Kik, and Skype, there is a link that says "Or, vote right here on CBS.com! It's just above the 2nd picture of the phone
                  Last edited by kokomogirl; 07-05-2018, 11:04 PM.

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just tried on CBS 2 hours before their deadline and it says its closed. CBS programmers muck this up every year. 😤

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X