This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 6, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. Well I think they may have sleuthed out that Kaitlyn was the one that flipped. Will Tyler have any influence over her noms?

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you answered your own question. 😁
      Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-06-2018, 07:18 AM.

Originally posted by sdkgeo View Post
    Haleigh and Angie talk about Kaitlyn being the one that flipped and Kaitlyn said that Tyler will tell her what to do.
    Guess we know who the puppeteer is. 😁

Tyler is hiding in plain sight. Wonder if any of these clowns will finally suss him out? Detective Steve sure had no clue, even after he was nommed!
    Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-06-2018, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I detect that Kaitlyn won't even feel the tugs of the strings.

Comment

Official photo of Winston plotting and planning every move:

Comment

Meanwhile, Spiccoli just sits back, looking relaxed while he herds the cats with no sweat. Wonder who his (Kaitlyn's 😑) noms will be?

Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-06-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Sorry for putting this question here...not sure where else to ask....voting says voting closes today at 9:00 am. Is it 9:00 am some where because it’s already closed. Thanks!

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              It was supposed to be 9am Pacific (BB) time, but it was already closed at 4am EST which would be 7am PST. Gurr, CBS!!!

Catching up with BBAD from last night and there's all the geniuses from the Mutant Toys sitting around ruminating about the special power and the vote. WITH Tyler sitting with them, not breaking a smile or giving a hint. Dang that kid is goodgood and they're all so wrong in their conclusions.

Also noting that Kaitlyn is now the belle of the ball and is glowing as Brett, Faysal & Tyler are giving her lots of hugs.

Comment

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, I'll just bet they ARE giving her hugs...especially Faysal. Kaitlyn is not one of my faves, and when I saw that she was about to win HOH, I was like: "Nooooooooooooooooooo" but she did. *sigh* It will all go to her head.

What do you think is best for Kaitlyn’s game this week?

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Whatever Tyler tells her is good. 😁

Originally posted by Raineyc View Post
            What do you think is best for Kaitlyn’s game this week?
            I don't care what's best for her game. What's best for me is put up Hayleigh/Bayleigh. If someone comes down, put up Chris. (I refuse to call him by that stupid nickname) Bayleigh or Chris goes home. Either way, a couple is broken up.

Comment

• herms is here
              herms is here commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. The group of hayleigh , bayleigh , Chris, rock star are always sitting up in the HOH room. Do they ever socialize as a collective group of 15. If zine could pick I would nominate Baggy to ensure one of them went home.

I’d like Chris/ Baleigh to get nominated. Break up the showmance and it would be an example to the others that showmances are bad. (Except for last year lol)

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              Walleye last years were the worst since we had to be visually assaulted by Jody. Oh the horror, the horror.

When I went to the CBS site on my phone, like others have said it showed that "Voting is closed". Just now getting on my computer and tried it and it works but you'll have to hurry, voting closes in about 8 minutes!!! https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-vote/

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              BTW, kokomogirl, just wanted to let you know that when you use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, that goes directly and only to Lexie.

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              My email address is in my profile though.

I'm not sure what is best for her game but I would like her to go after Swanky 'cause I don't like him and his egotistical self. I'd also like her to put up Fasyl because he's a huge distraction to her game. He's a player who is playing both her and Haleigh. Then there's Baleigh or Winston or Brett (Tyler wont want her to take out these guys so I don't see that happening). Should be interesting to see what she does and who has the influence over her noms.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              You read her mind, hope it works and she can backdoor his narcissistic tush out of the house this week.

Anyone else having problems with the Live Feeds? In the big window it says, "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. Please refresh your page or try again later."
            I can see the 4 small screens of each cam at the top but no sound. I've tried using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Getting the same thing.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok, they just started working again. Can see and hear.

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              I've had nothing but problems w/the feeds on the Firestick, especially since CBS reprogrammed it. I will be cancelling Access before my free time runs out.

Geez...rockstar had another melt down.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X