This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 7, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody. Veto comp today.

Comment

Saw this on Twitter. Not sure who created it, but just TOO good not to share. 😁

Comment

Kaitlyn prays to her Spirit Guide for direction during her HOH and the voice sounds amazingly like Tyler's.

Comment

Winston calls to order the daily meeting of the He-Man Woman Haters Club:

Comment

Fessy, Rachel, and Tyler will play in POV. Angie hosting comp. I'm hoping the plan works and Swanky gets renom.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too! Only Fessy could mess it up at this point

• kokomogirl
              kokomogirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, if he wins and doesn't use veto, he could mess up the plan. Not sure who would go home then.

Hey sdkgeo , BettyBoo , kokomogirl , SmilemakerRDH and the rest of my dear friends...I've been out of town and have seen only a tiny smidgen of the feeds since the show started. I have no real clue what's going on but when I get some rest I'm going to catch up. Saw the TMZ story and agree with Raineyc that I'm done with Rachel and Angela after that. I had high hopes for both of them at first, though. I also really liked Swaggy C from his interviews (that appears to be an unpopular opinion, yet he's smart and knows the game), but evidently he's playing way too ****y, so I'm going to wait and see before I make a final yay or nay about him.

Tyler and Kaycee are two of my top pre-show picks. I liked Winston from his interviews, but after watching even a small while, I don't care for the Winston/Brett/Rachel/Angela attitude. I wish Tyler and Kaycee weren't aligned with them.

I don't care for Kaitlyn at all (Sorry any Kaitlyn fans here at BBU). She talks a big game about her emotional/mental health, yet then she makes huge game decisions based on a boy crush/jealousy/silly emotions. Definitely not the way to win my BB heart. Play the game well, kids....be smart. Don't showmance. (And be sure to bring drama for the Mo' Drama Mamas.)

Here is my Pre-Season favorite list (and I'm shocked at how much it has changed.) Can't wait until I have time to know who these people really are and update my picks and favorites:

1. Swaggy C
            2. Kaycee
            3. Winston
            4. Tyler
            5. Rachel
            6. Scottie
            7. Bayleigh
            8. Sam
            9. Angela
            10. Faseil
            11. Steve
            12. Haleigh
            13. Kaitlyn
            14. Brett
            15. Angie
            16. J.C.

I'll check back in when I'm caught up more. Hugs to you all until then. And special hugs to (((((((( Lexie ))))))))

Comment

• Raineyc
              Raineyc commented
              Editing a comment
              Nono, I swear you and I are kindred spirits. Lol. I feel almost the same way. I’m really done with Kaitlyn and of course Angela and Rachel too. I’m not fans of Winston and Bret either.
              I keep wondering did I miss something with Kaitlyn. Because her reasons for jumping sides, to me, is beyond petty and childish and just foolish. The other side is completely using her and if Swaggy side gains power she will be the sacrificial lamb.

This move was so bad for her game. She was in the middle and not a target on her own team and not a top target for the other team. Now she has put herself in a place where she is now going to be Swsggy’s team top target, and a willing sacrifice for the other team. This was a completely boneheaded move for her.

She could have played the middle but instead she threw a tantrum and put an unnecessary target on her back.

• nonobadfish
              nonobadfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly, Raineyc . I agree totally. And of course we are kindred spirits...we've proved it for years.
              Hey again, kokomogirl!

• Raineyc
              Raineyc commented
              Editing a comment
              Right! At best the comment was extremely insensitive. I really do hope they learn from it.

Originally posted by kokomogirl View Post
            Fessy, Rachel, and Tyler will play in POV. Angie hosting comp. I'm hoping the plan works and Swanky gets renom.
            I'm so behind that I have to ask: Does Fessy know Kaitlyn will backdoor Swaggy C? Does anyone in her old alliance know that she's switched sides? (Think how mad they will be if she tricks them).

Also, if Fessy wins POV and uses the veto to save Scotty (surely he wouldn't save Winson), then the votes against Swaggy would be Brett, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, Tyler, Sam, JC (7 votes) vs Fessy, Rockstar, Bayleigh, Scotty, Hayleigh (5 votes)? Is that the alliance breakdown right now?
            Last edited by nonobadfish; 07-07-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• nonobadfish
              nonobadfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Or do enough of them want to get rid of Swaggy that they might vote with the house and get him out on a 10-2 vote?

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              No Fessy does not know she plans to backdoor Swaggy. Nobody in her old alliance suspects anything so far I don’t think. She’s playing it well, she’s just gotta keep it up.
              She’s tried to drop subtle hints to Fessy to prepare but he hasn’t picked up on anything so far. If he wins veto and takes Scottie off and she renoms Swaggy he will be pissed and that is the main thing worrying Kaitlyn about the whole plan.

Ok this may not be popular, but just putting it out. Ghetto in some parts of the country means dirty, not racist. Also when I was a lot younger (back in the dark ages) and tanned all summer, my mom use to tell people she adopted me from Mexico. I really honest believe that Angela & Rachel didn't mean anything bad by what they said. Our media has become way to sensitive and eager to blow things way out of whack! I believe if they were racist we would have seen more comments before those innocent remarks.

Comment

• Kpercyman
              Kpercyman commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed! In Texas, especially around Houston everyone uses ghetto to describe things. It makes me wonder if when traveling how bad our local vernacular makes us sound.

• herms is here
              herms is here commented
              Editing a comment
              Grandma Susan, that is what I was thinking too when I first read that TMZ had done a story about it. Like I said in a previous post it was said while they were settling down for the night. I believe that nothing racist was meant by it.

I still like Rachel, but the jury is out on Angela. I really hoped that Jaycee, Rachel and Sam would form an alliance.

• Raineyc
              Raineyc commented
              Editing a comment
              The full conversation included one of them saying they are looking like Bayleigh then the other following up with ghetto, so no, I don’t think they meant dirty.

Let me add, why would having dark skin be “dirty?” So even if they meant that it’s even worse.

Comment

• nonobadfish
              nonobadfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, that's even worse. Hard to give that conversation a pass, especially when they were talking about Bayleigh at the beginning of it. But they both cried when told by AG how it was being perceived, so maybe it will be a valuable life lesson for them. We can hope.

• GrandmaSusan
              GrandmaSusan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry I didn't hear the Bayliegh remark, thought they were referring to blotchy skin!

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              Raineyc, sometimes darker skin on really white skinned people can make them look like they are dirty and haven't showered in a long time. Yes, I'm speaking from experience, my legs are so white it's sad, but I can't tan them cause of my knee surgery (had the left one replaced in April).

So even if they meant that it’s even worse.

Comment

Does anyone have any scoops who won the Power App?

Comment

• aprilshowers
                aprilshowers commented
                Editing a comment
                No one has owned up to it but I read on the comments on the CBS feeds that Tyler got it. Ever time anyone in the house ask him, he says no. So no way to know if that is true or not.

• kokomogirl
                kokomogirl commented
                Editing a comment
                I've read that Scottie has it, Tyler has it, and Kaycee has it so who knows. Scottie and Tyler have denied it. No one has even approached Kaycee and asked her (that I know of).

Ugh, I hate waiting to find out who wins the veto.

Comment

Why do they have the comps on the weekends when more people watch the feeds. And make them so darn long!,,,,,

Comment

• sdkgeo
                  sdkgeo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They have to have time to put together the show. They also want to give the nominees time to campaign.

Guys please help me because I’m so confused. I keep hearing this be referred to but I don’t know what happened. What did Swaggy do to upset Kaitlyn? I missed it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X