This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 8, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody. The backyard is open so it looks like it will be a lazy day by the pool, unless the paranoia takes hold.

Comment

Morning everyone. I can't believe we still don't know who has The Power app. I don't think its SwaBa after some of their comments. Swaggy said America Sucks. And Ba said Dont Say That.
      I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler has it. IMO he is the most intune to the game and is smart enough to keep it to himself. Other possibilities , Scotty I think he also has a good read on the game. And would not say anything. When does Crap start?

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        As long as Baggy doesn't have it, I'm ok.

It's a toss up for me on who has gotten a power app this week; it's either Kaycee or Tyler. I'm basing this on two things. One out of all of the HGs these are the two most likely to have been favored by TV viewers; Kaycee to reward her for her rainbow stay in one room punishment clips (appears TV viewers gave Sam the power app last week due to the robot punishment) & Tyler due to the TV clips shown to viewers that he actually knows how to play the game, is playing and the positive edits BB gave him.

Second reason these are the two best to be able to hold a secret like this. Kaycee hasn't really been on the feeds since the power app awarded this week & when she has been avoids the issue. Tyler while claiming not to have gotten it; well so far besides Kaitlyn appears to be one of the better liers in this game this season.

So so for me it's a toss up. Either one having it; I'm good with.

Comment

Where is KeninVa? Hmm

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure, but if I remember correctly something was going on with his wife last year (Season 19). Can't remember for sure if she was not well or if he was just spending more time with her or both. I tried searching for the post but was unable to locate it. His profile shows the last time he was here was March 28th of this year. Oh, KeninVA where are you?
          Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-08-2018, 01:44 PM.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          We miss you KennyV. Hope you are OK.

Love that Sam has blended back into the House with the target off her back (for now). Meanwhile Winston is still whining about girls being allowed to play on his sports field. So funny since it's the guys who are being picked off right now. It will be fun to watch Scaggy's face if Tyler and Kaitlyn follows thru on their plan. Just like Thursday night, but with more anger.

Comment

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          Is Sam really blending back in? I hope so. I wasn't sure sure after Winston commented on being stuck alone with Sam.

I hope that Kaycee has the power app.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Winston of course has a problem with her since she lacks a certain piece of anatomy he thinks makes him superior. And her friendly affect annoys him. She was able to use her power to advantage and it has given her power for now. I haven't noticed her on anyone else's eviction lists since Thursday.

Finally get to watch feeds and all 4 cameras are on a sleeping Chris! Yucky, what the hello CBS!

Comment

This interview was done this past Thursday but it reveals where the human Sam was when she was a robot in the house.

Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-08-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

What could be going on on Sunday? We're on flashbacks.

Comment

POV Ceremony?

Comment

Nothing seems to have happened when they were back. It was only 10-15 minutes.

Comment

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it was Rachel's "yell" punishment app. Sounds like Josh came in and was doing his yelling. Don't know if that involved him banging pots and pans.

• OutOfTheDarkness
                  OutOfTheDarkness commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh HELL NO!! If Josh is back after JODY was just there.... Lord help us ... Does that mean Paul will show up at some point this season??!!!! I'll stop watching the season. Three... Three summers of him ... Yeah I'd say they finally truly jumped the shark at that point. ... No point of return.

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't want to see anyone from last season and I don't want to see Jesse with him showing off his pecs either.

Kaitlyn screwed up telling Haleigh her plan. I kinda feel bad for her, she thinks Haleigh is her friend and she is so not, she’s probably badmouthing her the worst from what I can tell. She’s not gonna get the shock factor she was hoping for at the ceremony now, just hope she still follows through! Next week is gonna suck for her though.

Comment

I knew Tyler won the Power. He's good. I just don't think there is no one else on his side that is anywhere as good as him. He's playing everyone's game and they don't know it

Comment

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A couple are waking up, but it may be too late for them.

What did Kaitlyn say to Halieh and when, I can flashback on iPad. What did Haliegh say and to who?

Comment

Okay Bayleigh, Rockstar and Haleigh are on the bottom of my list. The way they are talking is just plain ugly and rude. They are wanting to be ugly which makes it worse. Ignorance is one thing, but this is just.....

I don’t like the bros because they are white. I don’t aspire to be them. I think they are funny sometimes. Do I want them to win? Not really. I usually go for the underdogs, but this season is making it hard. I’ll keep pulling for Tyler and Sam.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X