This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 10, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all. Will there be any campaigning today or will Chris just roll over and accept his fate.

Bayleigh really really does need to learn to talk from her diaphragm. That breathy talk sounds horrible.

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Giggle, with all the sex Bayleigh & Scaggy have been having, I initially saw a totally different definition of diaphragm. 😁

I'm not confident that Scabby is leaving Thursday. Winston better step it up. Tyler needs to spread his magic. Kristen needs to be babysat by Tyler.
    does anyone know why JC is receiving special treatment? At least some of the HG think he is.

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      JC does not like the rules nor production enforcing them. He's said some disrespectful things to them, ignores them, talks bad about them, etc. I think production needs to ring his bell and give him consequences. He gets away with stuff because he doesn't think he should have to follow the rules so I can see why the others think he is getting special treatment. But I think BB is also frustrated with him and will talk to him, start enforcing penalties/consequences. Hope so anyway.

My guess is because he is the first little person on the show and in this politically correct world, they think BB would want to keep him around longer. Just a idea? Nothing to back it up though.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, he's taking advantage of BB and the HGs. He should be put in his place and told he is giving 'little people' a bad name by not playing by the rules, and disrespecting his LGBT people as well. They need to let Mama Ru (RuPaul) go in and set his tiny tush straight (metaphorically speaking).
      Last edited by beckyd30; 07-10-2018, 09:01 PM.

Why are we on fish and reruns?

Comment

HoH lockdown? Not sure why though.

Comment

Heads Up ...

There will be some updates, upgrades and maintenance happening here at BBU tonight ( 11 PM ET ) .... the site "could" go down ... but will be back up as quickly as possible.

These are much needed updates and upgrades that have to be done in order for us to keep operating here.

As always, if you like spending your time here at BBU, donations play a HUGE roll in keeping us going and being able to provide BBU for everyone.

Whether you are just a reader here or you participate in any of the discussions, we can't do this without your support.

Thanks for your patience tonight as we follow through with the upgrades, updates and necessary maintenance.

Any support is greatly appreciated : )

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I was wondering what was going on. Kept getting a "Back Soon" sign and a message saying "Sorry for the inconvenience." just a few minutes ago.

If you saw this ..

and this..

and now you're seeing THIS .. you survive the maintenance and upgrade process - YEAH : )

Comment

Guessing Scaggy will depart unless there's a shift in the House. Frankly, I don't care if he or Winston go since they're both bags of hot air. At least ScagMan won something. But my mind is already on the next HOH and wonder how the shifting alliances will play out. Expecting the girls to start to kill each other off next now that a couple guys are gone.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X