This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 15, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the
    BBU CAFE
    Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can
    CLICK HERE
    or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning everybody.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Does Winston know what campaigning is? He and Brett had a conversation with Scottie and offer a secret final 3 and then Winston tells Scottie that he will have to nominate Scottie as a pawn next week (like Winston has a shot at winning a comp). Winston has no real clue how to play this game. Scottie needs to put the veto in his pocket and try to make sure Brett goes home.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Winston is constantly scheming but most of his plans are nonsense.

• Raineyc
        Raineyc commented
        Editing a comment
        I really really really want him to out Kaitlyn though on that Steve vote. I still want one of the Bro’s to go, but I want to expose Kaitlyn so bad. It will also expose Tyler probably, but I’m OK with that.

This will reallly look bad to many people if it is found out Kaitlyn made that vote. Please BB gods let Winston tell Scottie, and let him realize it is true.

• Raineyc
        Raineyc commented
        Editing a comment
        Walleye, they (Winston and Brett) were actually talking about it yesterday. They said it could be what pushes Scottie over the edge to use the veto and put Kaitlyn up. That’s why I’m asking if they did it.

Did they out Kaitlyn on the Steve vote?

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m pretty sure this is old news. They don’t ever talk about it anymore. They have moved on.

Wondering if Faysal & Haliegh have deduced by both of them getting Crap Apps that maybe just maybe the BB fans do not want them to even contemplate being in a showmance together.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think Haleigh is a one guy woman lol.

Winston/Brett really should tell Scottie that Kaitlin was the Steve out vote before the veto ceremony!

Comment

Bayleigh might just surprise some people now that she is playing the game. She has to get brought up to speed quickly, Kaitlyn & Haleigh's diahrea of the mouth should help with that.

Comment

The house is losing it! Paranoia has set in all over. None of it makes any sense either

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
            OutOfTheDarkness commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't speak to Kaitlyn's craziness, but I do think Sam actually has a plan. I think she in her own way is trying to get Scottie to take down one of the Bros & replace them with her. Then getting folks to vote her out so she can use her power app on herself. She knows it's ONLY a chance of returning & she doesn't want to risk other's hope of getting back in the game & it not happening. She would rather take the risk herself. It's more of her way of not feeling guilty. But also speaks to the way she wants to play the game with honesty.

• SmilemakerRDH
            SmilemakerRDH commented
            Editing a comment
            What is Bayleigh up to?? She’s spilling all kinds of stuff and making deals. I can’t figure her out. And Scottie, what is he doing?? Kaitlyn is digging her own grave. I agree that Adam has a plan...I think she is gonna use her power on Brett if he’s the one evicted.

• OutOfTheDarkness
            OutOfTheDarkness commented
            Editing a comment
            I also think Sam's one on one meetings were something production asked her to do so that they have footage of her contemplating the use of her Power App for the TV show. 😉

Sam should definitely not use her power on Brett. What if she needs it next week? After watching the feeds Brett and Winston need to be broken up.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X