This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 18, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning everybody.

Just to reply to Walleye from yesterdays thread. Yes, Kaitlyn should be glad there are no tests for Life Coaches. I don't think she could have enough "dreams" to get her through the test.

I haven't seen many life coaches, but the ones I have seen are usually really the most screwed up people with screwed up lives.
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 07-18-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

My posts have been few and far apart. I am just not into this season at all even though I have a few HGs that I like. I am reading both discussion and live feed forums, tuning into the live feeds and watching the programmed shows. So what is it that keeps me from being invested. Last night I spent some time thinking about this. I came away with two primary reasons for my lack of investment in this season.. First, I find that when I tune into the live feeds it is rare to have all four cameras on separate views. Most of the time two cameras are covering the same conversations/activities, there are times when all four are on the same thing. Could it be that I am just not tuning in at the right times. Second and most likely the primary reason, there seems to be little tension among the HGs. I just knew with the back door of Swaggy C, fireworks would ignite but no fireworks. My mo drama momma is not being fed and nurtured.

I am a Tyler fan. He is good at planting seeds among the HGs and recognizes when he is on a lost cause mission. Recently, I also have noticed that JC is good with seed planting while making his target believe that he giving helping advice. Sam is Sam and I love her naivety. KayCee intrigues me for some reason. I keep thinking she has game. I do admit that my expectations have been dashed by past season HGs.

Kaitlyn is a car wreck that I don’t enjoy watching at all.

I do appreciate that the common areas of the house are much cleaner than past seasons. Even the sleeping areas don’t seem to be as cluttered.

Most of all I do appreciate and am invested in my BBU buddies, the LF posters, admins. All of you keep me here with your humor and thoughts about the HGs.

Comment

I have been bored by this group so far. My biggest complaint is the whispering going on. I can not understand JCs words because of his accent and i cant hear them anyway because he whispers all the time. I wish the mics could pick up what people say better

Comment

• MrsEmmaPeel
          MrsEmmaPeel commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! I was starting to think its my tv but the sound is even worse if I try to watch from my laptop. I usually give up after a few minutes.

Originally posted by armaxie View Post
        I have been bored by this group so far. My biggest complaint is the whispering going on. I can not understand JCs words because of his accent and i cant hear them anyway because he whispers all the time. I wish the mics could pick up what people say better
        When I do watch BBAD I put on CC and half the time it just reads: unintelligible.

So, not just because I'd love to just look at him 24/7 especially poolside, how about a celebrity deaf version with Nyle DiMarco, Marlee Matlin, Katie Leclerc, etc.? We can't hear the HGs any way, but maybe CC could sub-title ASL?? Hey, CBS, think outside the box! (Ah, did I mention, Nyle in the shower? 😍. I'm old, not dead.)

Or a real veteran version, with mix of generations and Wounded Warriors. Enough of the Instagram generation air heads. We need more real people.

Comment

Originally posted by sdkgeo View Post
          Morning everybody.

Just to reply to Walleye from yesterdays thread. Yes, Kaitlyn should be glad there are no tests for Life Coaches. I don't think she could have enough "dreams" to get her through the test.

I haven't seen many life coaches, but the ones I have seen are usually really the most screwed up people with screwed up lives.
          Have a family member who probably is a border line personality, but is a social worker. She has fought with every member of her family, but is giving advice to others with problems? I had to cut off contact with her due to her negative angry issues. I think it's a form of projection where they know there's a problem, but can't see that they cause the problem. They think others are causing it for them. No self-realisation.

Comment

I'm not understanding the 'other side's' general hatred of Rockstar. Ok, she calls herself a dumb name, and she goes off on tangents periodically, but how is she so disliked by the L6? What has she done to any of them? Kaitlyn is the one that has screwed them up, but for some reason they all seem to be more tolerant of her than of RS? Anyone have any insight on this? She's pretty harmless in my opinion, not likely to win an HOH, doesn't pose much of a threat...I just can't figure out why they're all so dead set against her.
            Those bros....jaysys....how deluded are they?
            I have decided I don't like Tyler. I had a bit of a leaning towards him with his HOH, but his style is bugging me to no end. I wish Scottie would stop talking to him. The way the rest of the HG's are pondering who has the powers, and the fact that Tyler has the ONE power that will keep him in the game till jury and that his name never comes up as a possibility of one of the HG's with a power....they are totally blind to Tyler's manipulations, it's all completely baffling to me. Can someone remind me whether or not he told the life coach about his power? I'm thinking he didn't, or it would be all over the house by now....

Comment

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Here is an example of RS’s negativity. She expresses anger about Sam becoming the house mother because that was a role she could have had. Yet she gave no inclination of wanting to do this until she saw how receptive others were towards Sam.

• ophelia__
              ophelia__ commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for the feedback, BettyBoo and belle1. I'll have to start looking for what you're seeing...she's never struck me as 'negative', maybe a little 'outspoken' and 'judgy', but I kind of 'get' her, in a way that I do not 'get' Rachel and Angela or (teeth grating) Kaitlyn.

• tessasmom
              tessasmom commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the same thoughts Ophelia. I didn't care for Rockstar but absolutely abhor Kaitlyn with the lying and switching side - but she's not doing it based on game play but due to her emotions. Rachel and Angela who I thought I'd like are nonentities. Tyler by far is the gamer in this group and yet I can't seem to like him.

I too find this cast of characters less than exciting and entertaining sometimes. But I think Scottie, intending to open a can of that whoop-bass, also opened up a can of worms that are now slithering their way through the house. I'm having a difficult time keeping up with who told what to who, who has made yet another side alliance this week, who has told what lies, what is a lie, what lies underneath....lies, lies, all lies. So there's a lot of right and wrong info going back and forth, some psycho lies, some strategic lies, some psychedelic lies, some back against the wall lies, just a whole lot of lies going on. I'm fascinated by the hamsters and their involvement in these lies - from telling them, believing them, spreading them. So, what I'm getting at is that the things said this week are going to come back around. There's going to be a lot more drama in the days ahead. This week may come back to haunt some.

I love Sam! She is a breath of fresh air in that hamster cage. I can't understand most of what JC says so I usually don't watch him on the feeds.

I'm going to board the Sam train and ride it for a while.
            Last edited by kokomogirl; 07-18-2018, 10:40 AM. Reason: I really like Sam.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I watch the feeds some but it seems like a few more lies have been told since the last time I looked lol. They don’t talk enough game for me to catch up. You kinda have to pay attention to Tyler or JC. They seem to be the only two people who have most of the story. It seems like some people are lying because they think that’s what they are supposed to do? Kaitlyn is really all over the place. She screwed her side over an now demands loyalty like it didn’t happen. It will all depend on the next HoH as it always does. I would normally think Scottie is in trouble after his HOH but a new set of lies will start Thursday.

• belle1
              belle1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fingers crossed that we get drama in the house.

Also most of them are more concerned with how they're viewed on TMZ then in the House. Can't win the game that way.

Comment

Tyler is my favorite. He is so smooth with his game, has kept his mouth shut about his power and has put up with Kaitlin without losing his mind. My second favorite is Sam...love how she said she would be the mother of the house..and she is. She cooks and cleans and seems harmless. I kind of hope maybe she is not as harmless as she seems.

Comment

I agree that it is too hard to keep up with who said what to who! I stay confused most of the time. Can anybody list the different alliances that are in place right now? I also don't understand why Sam doesn't use her power this week. At least she knows who she will be saving. Next week, she may be forced to save "the other side."

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well I think Tyler convinced her not to use it in case one of them is on the block next week.

• beckyd30
                  beckyd30 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It would be cool if she uses it and then Brett gets HOH and follows through on his threat to get Scottie out. That would make it a great usage of that power.

Definitely a Tyler fan. If he goes, I probably will stop watching. As for Rockstar, I just dislike her for pretty much the same reasons as Betty. The rest of this season's bunch are just not very likable and/or just really boring LOL

Comment

• beckyd30
                  beckyd30 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rockstar is very hypocritical - doing the same thing she complains that others (L6) are doing or she thinks they are doing. Karma is a big thing, hopefully, Rockstar and Kaitlyn get what is coming to them.

Haven't been able to watch much or read much this week. Does anyone have any insight as to who will likely be going Thursday?

Comment

• kokomogirl
                  kokomogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Winston is probably being voted out. Actually, I think it's pretty much a done deal with only 4 definitely wanting to keep Winston over Brett (Fessie, Haleigh, Rockstar, Kaitlyn). I'm not sure anyone knows for sure how Baleigh will vote yet. She seems to still be gathering information and insight into what's best for her before making a real commitment. Still time for a few to reconsider as the bros continue to campaign but I think we'll see Winston leave and Brett stay.

Does anyone think the outing of the girls alliance will change votes tomorrow? It definitely gives Tyler a reason for flipping his vote

Comment

You would think IF the girls alliance is outed that the Bros should be able to persuade Sam to use her power app tomorrow by telling her they will keep her safe if she uses it. There are much bigger fish (Scottie/Kaitlyn etc) to go after. No one should want either of those two or Angie in the jury. Bring that up to her as a selling point to keep them to get those three at least out. They need to tag team her and then let Tyler mist her a bit. As he knows Angie & the ladies will target HIM before themselves or Faysal. It will be him & Winston on the block next week if a lady wins HOH. Which it most likely will be.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X