This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 23, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

OMG, how transparent can Angie be that she just doesn't want Faysal to use the veto because she is afraid that she would go up in Haleigh's place.

Comment

• augie33
      augie33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam told Rockstar she wouldn't be going up as a replacement. She has told almost everyone there that they wouldn't be a replacement. The only ones that I don't recall reading about being told they were not going to be replacements were Angela, Brett or JC. I also heard that she chose Hailey and Katilyn to go up because she wanted, who she felt, were the two weakest on the block because she thought they would be the least likely to win their way back in. I have also read the rumor that the comp for the evicted person to win their way back in was going to be a puzzle.

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
      OutOfTheDarkness commented
      Editing a comment
      He REALLY is on the WRONG reality show. These two women are doing a real number on him. He is going to be in therapy for six months after this. Just hope his shrink has a big enough couch for him. Lol

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they occupy so much of his time he has never had time to focus on the game. They have filled his head with so much crap he doesn’t know if he’s coming or going. I’m totally amazed that Tyler has remained sane......or has he?

• Kpercyman
      Kpercyman commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this proves Sam's assessment of the situation was correct.

This whole Fessie mess is giving me Mark flashbacks from last year.

Comment

I'm on PINS AND NEEDLES waiting for the feeds to come from this veto ceremony. It doesn't even really matter which way it goes....it's going to be DRAMA!

Comment

• AmyBeth
        AmyBeth commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW Megs. Great job on the live feed updates. Thanks for doing them for us that do not have the feeds. So fun to read!

This might be a LOOOOOOONG POV Ceremony. I can picture Fessy standing there saying I use the POV on..... Long pause ... Then he repeats...... Long pause .... And this just keeps going and going and going like this until the rest of the HGs start screaming at him to JUST say a name. Only after a good ten minutes of that him saying..... I decide not to use the POV.

LMAO

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup - it's been an HOUR so far. That's pretty long based on it generally being tops a half hour. So, I guess KK (assuming Fessy used POV on Haleigh) has thrown a fit. AND-- with the renom Sam was going to announce her power will be used this week at the ceremony,. Since KK has told everyone she's 100 percent sure Sam's power was used this past week to change 2 votes, I wonder if that might also offer fodder for RS (assume she's the renom) who might call KK out right then and there.

Feeds back - KK crying & Sam explaining power (so he obviously used it on Haleigh)

Comment

Yup Haleigh removed & Rock Star - renom

Comment

Can somebody get a power that just eliminates them both?

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, its the super secret ninja power bestowed on me during my first tape mission over the wall. It’s the ‘’Walleye Power of Annoyance’’ where by the two nominees are so dang annoying that Julie just tells them to both get out and don’t come back.

(What ever happen to Kittyboodles anyway?)
            Last edited by Walleye; 07-23-2018, 05:55 PM.

and as per above - (on target) RS is now questioning the vote since Sam just explained her power to RS. Should be dramatic afternoon and few days with KK and RS.

KK who told Fessy she was fine with him not using it or using it has OF COURSE switched gears and now complaining she can't trust him even for his vote. Expect the two women to pull out all the stops burying each other this week. Everyone RS has said she wants targeted will be outed by KK (at a minimum). And given KK & RS tend to be the first to spread gossip and lies, Id expect a lit campaign period.

Comment

I can't wait to see the next episode!! That is something I haven't said in years now. I'm very curious how the whole ceremony went down. JC may have talked himself off the block as the replacement nom? Angie actually put up as the replacement? I need to see how this happened.

We've all been talking about how this season is so much fun. Feels like old school BB. I'm trying to figure something out though.................is it really "good gameplay" or is just a bunch of dumb people who are doing dumb things that make it fun? Let's face it, Sam should have thrown HOH this week. Tyler should have thrown HOH this week. They are the last 2 standing though. Fess should have thrown Veto, so he didn't put himself in the position he did, but he goes out and wins it. It has made for a fun week of feeds, but gameplay wise, I think most of us would agree that these are dumb moves.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it’s some good game play and a lot of stupidity, but it is fun!

It amazes me that this band of misfits don’t have a clue about the who, the what or the how of their demolition

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Tyler is Derrick & Cody mixed into one. Darn clever hidden by a charming manner. The fact they don't see him as the mastermind cracks me up.

I remember seeing Sam basically telling Tyler a couple nights ago that RS would be the replacement, but others saw/heard different things from her so I let it go. I think this was always her plan since she repeated she already knew what she would be doing. It'll be interesting to see what the puzzle is and would they be allowed to return in time to complete for this HOH. I can't see either KK or RS being great puzzle solvers, especially since they'll be in real tears mode at time. Thursday will be fun.

Meanwhile the fish are counting the tear drops until there's enough salt water to flood the House, so they can swim free! 🐟🐟🐟🐟

Comment

How can these people deal w/ Kaitlyn? Haileigh finally comes in the same room she is in and Kaitlyn immediately attacks her. Why are you just now coming to see me? Are you kidding me? I'd have flipped out if I was Haileigh.

Fess just said something actually smart. He told Kaitlyn that if he and Haileigh were to vote for her, she needs to prioritize them over Tyler. She isn't getting it. She is the person who flipped week 1, put up an alliance member, and she can't figure out why they are asking her about this?

Comment

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                It may be a smart comment by Fessy (but delivered at the worst time possible) KK is still in angry mode over the fact she didn't have Fes as wrapped as she thought. No doubt, this comment will make it's way back to Tyler now. They had just started (Ty/Fes) to find a little common ground so this will ruin that.

He should have waited until the day of eviction to tell her that 5 minutes prior to the show (like she did about the Swaggy info) then she couldn't run to Tyler & tell him.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X