This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 24, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning everybody.

Thank you to megs and ladycop for helping with the live feed updates. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I second that with a big THANK YOU! I've been invaded by out of town in-laws over the past 2 weeks and haven't had much to time to do BB. It has been wonderful to be able to catch up by reading the updates. Again, thanks! I appreciate what you do.

• Ladycop
      Ladycop commented
      Editing a comment
      Saw where I should be using Goggle Chrome so I am testing that out and will try to do some updating today. Have a repairman here right now so later this afternoon.

My gut is telling me right now that Faysal is going to evict Angie. If Scottie catches wind he will vote Angie out as well. It will be interesting if either of these two tell Haliegh or Bayleigh how they really plan on voting.

Which will leave JC, Haliegh & Bayleigh vulnerable depending on who wins the next HOH.

Comment

Just got done reading yesterday's updates and how RS believes she should stay because she needs money and everyone else parents have beach houses and thousands in the bank. Nothing makes me more mad than that philosophy. Or the philosophy of "They're the bad people were the good people" BB is a game nothing more nothing less. Whoever plays the game the best wins. If RS is so financially strapped then she should not be away from her kids and family for the summer and maybe work to help contribute to her family finances.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t want to hear this either. Play a great game and you will get the money. Well, maybe, if you didnt piss off the jury lmao.

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Walleye RS telling Kaycee "I gave you a bracelet - & I didn't give one to everyone & it cost me $20" I found quite annoying. Not the fact she brought up she gave her a bracelet b/c she could've positioned it like "I gave it to people who I genuinely felt an attachment to" instead of throwing the dollar amount out & seemingly suggesting THAT should garner a "bought vote".

Plus I'm waiting for all of L5 to get together & compare notes b/c she's basically promising them all they aren't her targets --- so then who is? Shes lying & they'll be able to decipher that as soon as soon as they compare notes and then go to Scottie & Bayleigh and tell them the only people she's not listing as protected are them (Bay/Scottie) which either means they are tied to her or they are her targets. I thought RS was smarter than this - apparently not.
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-24-2018, 04:36 PM.

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, it’s a game! Granted maybe that’s part of her strategy, but it’s never been an effective strategy in the past....

Hi All,

I've been an avid reader of BBU for years, but rarely post. The last one was in 2015 I believe. Last nights feeds bugged me though so I shall vent.......

I was one of those that was not a fan of Sam "slut-shaming" KK and Hal, but last night...Wow, they seemed to go out of their way to prove it. First Hal is in bed with Faysal (since she is now "his") and he touches her and she kind of freaks out. "You bother me" were her words then she jumps up, gets in another bed and rolls away from him. Ok, Hal, I got it, you use your flirting to stay safe, make promises to not flirt with others and now it's mission complete and you are done with Faysal until you need him again. Argh. Poor Faysal hasn't a clue about the game or about the women that tend to play this game. Heck, or the men! People lie to your face, Dude.

KK, oh my goodness. She's all over Tyler who was having none of it and pretending to sleep. So she moves to JC and is snuggling in bed with him. Then she jumps up and over to Brett's bed! The guy she hated until he paid her the slightest bit of attention. Last night she is basically pawing him and he keeps rolling away from her and trying to sleep. Finally, he gives up and they spoon and cuddle. Wow....just WOW. That level of neediness has not been seen since Victoria and KK has far exceeded even her level. They might have a judge ready at the end of the show so the men can line up and get thier restraining orders. As a human, I feel really badly that when she gets off the show she will realize that her boyfriend has dumped her, America thinks she's nuts, no one believes her visions and no one wants to be life coached by her. Heck, I may hire Sam as a life coach though! She called it on those two.

Phew, vent over and I feel better!

Comment

• Squishy
        Squishy commented
        Editing a comment
        OH! on a different note I never have seen my button before! Love it!!! Thanks!

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sam has a different way of stating things, often very simplistic. I wondered when the chatter increased about what she said, then when I heard her words I was not offended. With the live feeds I have the advantage of seeing things other without live feeds don’t. I am also aware that HG see much more.

While some came down on Sam about slut shaming, I heard no one talk about how uncomfortable others may feel about these PDA’s

I missed the feeds last night so glad you updated me and I didn’t have to watch it!!!

Comment

Hey BBU Family:

Just jumping in for some quick thoughts:

JC: Almost getting put on the block sent JC into overdrive in terms of his game play. Some of his choices yesterday I think will only serve to move him up the target list. He's adamant KK leave- but why? It's to serve his own self interest of being the closest to Fessy and Tyler. He views KK of being in the way of that. But he made a fundamental error b/c he told both Fes & Bay something Tyler shared ONLY with him about KK saying she was falling for them (each individually to Ty & Fes).

Now that information has made it way pretty much throughout the entire house. Once Kaycee or one of the girls tells Tyler he'll know he can't trust JC anymore and thus that will end his protection from Ty. I'm expecting Tyler will strike back at some point and make sure the other side (Fes/Hal/Scottie/RS (if she stays) and Scottie) learn about JC's votes so they know everything he said can't be trusted. IMHO this was JC over playing and was unnecessary at least this early in the campaign process of the week.

He also is tossing Rachel UTB which will inevitably find it's way back to her ears (or one of her alliance members). And, he also told Sam he has some "major news" to tell her that will blow her mind implying it was about Tyler at week's end. Will this hurt Tyler? Or will Sam go directly to Ty and end up biting JC in the butt?

Bayleigh: It's hard to decipher her true intentions. She seemingly wants KK gone & has told Scottie as much, but I'm not sure she remains in that lane. The Bay Bombs continue on both sides of the house. Are we sure Bay isn't playing Scottie b/c he turned on Swaggy? The duo discussed his vote out of Swaggy and why he did it, but for as much as they agree on taking out KK I'm not sure Bay hasn't recognized it would be better to align with the other side since she may feel they are more likely to win comps. Specifically, she has been working on her bonds with Angela, Rachel and Kaycee and if she votes out KK after telling them she is with them she'll be deemed someone they can't trust and move up the target list.

I give Bay credit though b/c she has all of Foutte believing in her (RS a little less) as well as the trio of females from L5 and Scottie. That said, I do think Bay has recognized Fes is closer to Hal and even JC based on his actions. She doesn't (regardless of what she says) truly trust Scottie. The key here is her vote this week will determine how the sides align. Since Foutte is so messed up if she votes out RS she still won't move up their target list.

Edited to add: Also noteworthy - RS Told Bay she outed the "5" alliance to Sam which ticked off Bay proving RS cannot be trusted to keep intel to herself. Given RS has a ton of info Bay has given her (or discussed among Hal/Fes/RS/Bay) I wonder if this will help push her to vote out RS.

BUT if she votes out KK then she'll definitely move up L5's list. And, I'm not certain JC and Bay will be able to get past their "words" situation. And UNDOUBTEDLY Tyler is hearing about her comments and in the event he gets power I'd expect Scottie/JC/Hal to all sell her out in terms of how often his name is on her lips.

KK or Rock Star: Early in the campaign process the votes seem to be leaning toward a KK oust. No doubt TPTB will make the puzzle easy to win for her re-entrance. I'm not as confident RS would be as successful should the house be able to switch the votes to get her out. As it stands RS's pitch has been she deserves to be there as a Mom, needing the money and with Brett has given him no reason to believe she wouldn't still put him on the block. Haleigh is also over playing her hand going directly after KK and even dropping a few lies with the intention of dropping more to get her way.

At some point I'd expect the L5 side to learn of her actions and if they gain power again I won't be surprised if JC tries to get them to put up Hal or Bay with Fes in order to have Fes to himself.

Tyler in trouble? This week more than any previous Tyler has moved up as bigger target and with JC actively working to get KK out while also sharing his "Ty secrets" is going to hurt Tyler's game. I'm anxious to see how good Tyler truly is b/c he still could move the needle.

Yes, Sam has told JC she "promises" to send out KK in the event of a tie. BUT if both Ty & Kaycee tell her that's a bad idea would they be able to shift her back to RS? Moreover, if they tell Sam that Hal/RS will put her on the block if they win but KK can be controlled by them (or at worst they can save her) could that determine her tiebreaker? Also, will Ty share with her some JC secrets? I'm expecting JC at some point to tell Ty that ll of Foutte are voting out KK and that may precipitate a meeting with Fes where he tells him "you have to keep KK" she'll NEVER go after you and RS ain't winning nada". To that end, for as much as Fes says he's voting out KK - I'm not convinced that won't change by Thursday.

Will Tyler also explain to Bay sending out RS would make it easier for Swaggy to return (though he's correctly presumed it will only be the evictee competing)?

I'm also curious to see how Tyler responds to JC's betrayal. Will he go to Fes and tell him how JC has been playing him? Will he tell Brett how JC said keeping him was wrong? Tyler has so many bombs he can throw - the key will be when he elects to utilize them. One thing is certain, the spotlight on Ty has grown exponentially and he'll need to do some fancy dancing in order to point it in other directions.

Vote at this point:

At this stage (again depending on how you view Bayleigh's true intentions) the vote stands at 5-5:

To evict RS: Angela, Brett, Kaycee, Rachel & Tyler
        To evict KK: *Bayleigh, Fessy, Haleigh, JC &* Scottie

*both Scottie/Bay say they want to vote with "the house" Does putting the vote in a tie make them reconsider their vote given they know Hal/JC won't be viewed as priority boots over them and aligning to take out KK with a vote that ends in a tie might only serve to move them up the boot list of the people most likely to win comps. THIS IMHO will be the key factor in how the vote is determined on Thursday.
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-24-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Ladycop I do a bit of a cheat. My friend (in my building) pays for the VPN to override the blocked US-Canada feeds so I throw her some money so I can watch. I make a list (based on live updates) of times I want to check and then use that to create my posts. My problem is I can't afford to VPN on my laptop on the chance it messes up my NBA stuff. Thanks for reading the NBA stuff Thunderous Intentions has been on fire hitting new benchmarks this month so I'm thrilled about that (have an amazing team of writers currently). All my hard work is FINALLY paying off lol. And then of course I'll still be contributing on Raptors Republic (but I take the summer off from there so I can focus on TI & BB lol). Once the fall hits I'll be back to providing betting odds posts and hopefully the return of my podcast (if not sooner). Again - thanks for you support it's greatly appreciated as I'm paid based on page views at TI.

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Walleye in truth it's a bit of both. Initially she was doing very well. She faded into the background worked her relationships with Foutte, Tyler, Brett & the 3 ladies of L5. She also uncovered major game intel learning Scottie was the one to vote out Swagg (for example). She used all of this to garner favor with players like Brett/Tyler and Scottie. With Sam she played upon her emotions.

Her hopes it seems (at least initially) were to align with Fessy as her protector/confident, to use Scottie to her advantage until she reaped revenge and to use Kaycee as another level of protection and to get information about the other side. She attempted to make Tyler/Brett think she wanted to work with them (with no intention of doing it) and make each side's females believe she was closer.

Then the vote happened and her argument with JC. Since then she's back peddled a bit with all the people she's been talking to (which is virtually the entire house except KK). Now those people have shifted. In their initial talks Ty believed her and now he sees through her (so that means Brett does too). Because she's so frustrated with Foutte & specifically Fessy she's now trying to shore up her relationship with Scottie. I think she's aware if she votes against L5 she'll be in trouble if it comes to a tie (which right now is where it's headed) b/c that will show her hand and then unless Fes/Hal/Scottie or her win HOH she could become a target. This I think is why she's looked more desperate. Still, as much as she's putting people I like in danger I've been impressed by her game play more than anyone on that side of the house.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          TTOTambz from a perspective of game play on that side I completely agree with you. She is definitely more conventional and started out behind. Missing the changing tides could cost her big tho.

I'm not really caring about this week since I'm assuming no true eviction. But lots of stuff revealed without changing the status quo, for now. Next HOH could be narly if either RS or KK wins (if they return in time to compete). Still think 8/2 will be double eviction night (though I've been wrong every time in my predictions 😁).

So KK & Brett did the Beach Blanket Bingo. Only Brett wins since he got a little frontage at min and knows he can use KK for his own purposes. He hadn't been planning to vote her out, so at best she's just won time in the game. But she's gained no respect from anybody, so likelihood of winning has been diminished. Meanwhile Brett's stock goes up.

Bay could have gotten further with JC if she had been able to commiserate with him as being the outsiders at school for being different. But that moment was lost in the anger she felt.

Even though Sam has told them about the power, watch for the WTF faces when Miz Evictee walks through the door with a Classic Rachel announcement: I'm back bee-atches!

Many thanks to our court reporters who diligently record the daily lives of these dull people. Honestly, I have BBAD set for auto-record but after a short timing watching, I go to FF, then to delete. It's like going through an acre of oysters looking for that one pearl. Guess I'm just too impatient.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Here's hoping the bonus life is played out at the same time HOH is, so the evictee can't become HOH

Also of note ----- are we sure Sam is as tied to JC as he seems to think (or she is implying?). I wonder. The thing is I think Sam is far more savvy then she is credited. I think we have to consider her moves to apparently look at Rachel and JC during her re-nom POV speech might have been purposeful in order to highlight those 2 specifically as being floaters!

Sam is viewed as a safe person to keep around without much likelihood of winning (until this week), she's also noted as being honest and not a game player. If you dive into her noms and looking at JC/Rachel it serves up potential insight... ie: getting one of Haleigh or KK out removes Fes and/or Tyler's girl (for her to move into that position). She appears closest to Tyler and Kaycee with strong bonds to Angela as well (and somewhat to Rachel/Brett). Certainly her moves have been to work with the L5 side. Soooooooooooo my thinking is removing those middle ground players (JC/Rachel) or rather pointing out they are in the middle and SAFE shifts a light onto them. JC is also working to put a bigger spot light on Rachel.

IMHO Sam is looking to remove the ladies she sees as using skills she's not willing to (ie: Haleigh/KK) and those in the middle ground who threaten her position (JC/Rachel). I still think her priority lies with Tyler/Kaycee as a 3-some (although I could be wrong given her promise to JC). BUT - I will note after promising JC she would vote out KK in the event of a tie she refused to give RS the same answer. She also told JC to check back with her just prior to eviction which to me leaves the door open for her to say "I've learned since we talked that RS/Hal/Fes are all coming after me so it's better for me to vote out RS") We'll see but I'm thinking Tyler's mist with Sam (and her desire to put a spotlight on JC) is driving her choices and when JC tells her this "big news" he has about Tyler I think it could severely back fire on JC with it her running to Tyler with it (thereby moving ahead of JC with Ty).

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very early on when Tyler was HOH and Sam was a robot, Sam committed to Tyler. To my knowledge he is the only one she made that game bond. Sam has two modes, game mode and friend mode. Tyler is game and JC is friend

Oops missed this:

Haleigh is also OVER PLAYING by trying to get KK out. All this is going to do is make the other side see how hard Foutte is working to get KK out so they can retain their strong 4 (with Scottie/Bay) and over take the numbers in the house. RS has also made HUGE errors but telling Angela she'll nominate Brett & Tyler (this just after implying to Tyler he was safe). AND she tells her Sam would be in the mix then back tracks to say KK would nominate Sam.

Further RS has told SEVERAL she has 5 definite votes implying she has Fes/Hal/Scottie/JC & Bay - once that gets back to Scottie/Bay how will that information be processed and what will be the fall out with Bay learning once more RS cannot keep information to herself?

Watch for the L5 to convene for all this info to be downloaded and the group to comprise a plan to oust RS. The truth is although they don't want it to come down to a tie all they have to do is go to Sam with KK agreeing/promising Sam will NEVER touch the block if she wins HOH and for several of them to tell Sam RS is campaigning saying her noms with be Brett/Tyler or Sam. That should work to ensure if there is a tie RS leaves.

Or they could get the lady L5 trio to work on Bay (maybe even lie and say RS has thrown her name out). Plus I expect Ty to have a heart to heart with Fes where he tells him you and I both know KK is twisted, but either or us can keep her from targeting each other. RS I can't do that with and she (and Haleigh) are pushing an ALL girls alliance with every female in the house which means they'll target you and I regardless of what they are telling us. Could that work to switch Fessy's vote to keep KK?

In addition, I would expect Ty to tell Scottie the RS pitch with all the females is that ALL the men need to be ousted and the only man she's willing to keep around is Fessy. That fact may move Scottie against voting to keep RS (especially if he's told it's also the plan of Haleigh).

Again, I can't be sure BUT my gut says if KK is evicted the comp will be extremely easy to return whereas if RS is evicted I think the comp will be far more difficult.
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-24-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          So true Walleye so true. I'm a little shocked by how manic JC is acting and the fact he's being almost diva-ish about his vote. He knows Tyler is in trouble and is planting seeds to add to that spotlight. JC said he was ticked at Fessy but hasn't done anything to put Fes in harm's way. Not so with Ty who he has dug holes for the past 3 days just b/c he wants KK gone for his own game.

And he's telling people like Sam (who are extremely close to Ty) he has a bomb to drop about Tyler. The crazy part is Ty has been ahead of all JC's game moves throughout and that was with them working together. The minute Ty learns of JC's deception it won't bode well for the little man. I've grown a little annoyed by his game play (JC) anyway. He's had the benefit of both sides telling him everything - I wonder how he'll play if he doesn't get that information.

I almost hope JC, Fes and Haleigh are the ones to get blindsided this week and when he goes to Ty to complain Tyler nails him with all the things he did to put a spotlight on Tyler just so JC could get what he wanted. AND then puts the nail in the coffin by saying everyone on the other side knows you knew about the votes every week so just be happy I chose to not bury you like you attempted to bury me! The other option is for Tyler to tell JC in advance that Rock Star has SPECIFICALLY told several women JC has to go SOON, but yeah you go ahead and keep her. Problem with that is JC can't be trusted to keep anything quiet so Ty's better option is to blindside JC.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah JC started playing too hard. It’s ok to try and get what you want to improve your game, but you have to recognize when it’s time to stop and take what comes. He should have stopped and got ready for Thursday, but he keeps pushing. He is really exposed now. I too wonder how he will function when his info starts getting limited. With his temper, I think he will put himself out but probably around the first jury spot.

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyler ask JC several times not to push the veto decision and now the vote decision. My sense is that Tyler uses JC for information, giving much less than he gets

Kaycee talks Tyler into voting out KK (proving those 2 are solidly together F2?) b/c she's the ONLY one I've witnessed who Ty listens to and can be swayed by. BUT immediately after L5 lady trio meet to discuss how RS (and Foutte) plan is to target Brett/Tyler which will put the trio in danger sooner than they want. Soooooooooooo now they'll dial it back & keep KK. Can't wait to see when Tyler learns this information b/c then he'll know all of that side is after him including Haleigh & Fes (I wonder if he'll also ascertain that means Bay & Scottie too).

Maybe because he played so well early I'm expecting too much but I'm dying for him to do something that would blow up Hal/Scottie or Bay's game or even increase the target on those around him.

Let's see if he can live up to my expectations which would include
        • hinting to Haleigh people are implying I'm your target and you're just playing me.
        • getting Bay to believe her name is coming up as a target (given the absence of people saying she's safe) and that others have implied she plans to backdoor him (that will send her into complete & utter paranoia). AND to tell Bay don't you want the weaker person competing - what if Swaggy can return do you want KK beating him or him beating RS?
        • go to Scottie & tell him the entire Foutte side have told all the other women their top 3 targets are Brett/Tyler & Scottie
        • Tell JC that Rock Star wants him gone before any of the females but if he votes to keep KK he'll make her swear on something important JC is safe and won't go until all of Foutte is gone.
        Come on Tyler give me some strategic play which amounts to drama in the house. After a season of too much kumbaya I want a return to the Helter Skelter activity of the post Winston eviction.

Comment

Lmao watching BBAD and heard the following, ‘’next week should be an easy week’’. Come on, have you ever watched the show?

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought Sam promised THIS would be the quiet week? And she's been bawling too.

After the last few seasons, it’s weird not seeing everyone lounging around the HOH room.

Comment

Found Kaitlyn's business sign.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that KK's office sign?

As per my notes above Bay acted swiftly and (for now) it appears her & Scottie will vote with L5 to keep KK b/c they want to "appear" as if they are aligning with the 3 girls and don't want to be seen as being with the other side of the house (smart). They also recognize by keeping KK it keeps a large target in front of them.

Adding to this occurrence I think was the fact Bay was incensed at RS for outing vital information combined with Fes calling her out for repeating he wasn't keeping KK when he's telling them he is. This really pissed off Bay who continues to have Fes treat her as his underling. The fact is Fes can't seem to work with anyone who isn't enamored with him (or is fawning over him). Bay would be his far better ally but he can't seem to get past himself to play the game. He's so desperate to have a showmance he doesn't even realize that will raise his target. He made Hal promise to be his F2 & he's also been attempting to get more physical with Hal (which she's not into).

Notably a couple things came up today with Hal that make me wonder if Ty is the guy she's more attracted to (maybe she thinks she can play him but boy oh boy is she in for a shock once KK does eventually leave b/c Ty will play her like a fiddle too.

Also, Scottie is unaware just how bright the target is on him and should Rachel win HOH it would end up with Scottie/Fes on the block (likely) and potentially Hal as the renom. That said in the event Scottie gets in jeopardy watch for him to out Bay/Hal intend to go after Ty which would also put them in harm's way.

Bay doesn't trust Fes not to flip back to keeping KK (or JC as soon as he gets word they don't have the numbers).

Tyler has already discovered he's RS, Hal & Fes target & may have also learned he's Bay's target. The L5 girls are big on protecting Ty b/c of all the upfront work he did to get them intel & keep their side safe. Just goes to prove how important it is to pick a strong team who recognize how important loyalty is (which Ty did).

At this point the question is whether Bay/Scottie tell Hal/Fes/JC they are going to vote with the other side & whether Ty saves JC to let him know in advance he'll be on the wrong side of the vote. I'm waiting for a Bay Bomb which will blow up JC's game to Ty (if that happens odds are Ty won't save JC forcing him to work his way back into Ty/L5's good graces.
            Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-24-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Fessy wasn’t made for this game. Listening to him, it’s just now starting to dawn on him how this game even works. He is trapped in week one lol.

• TTOTambz
              TTOTambz commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup - tbh Walleye I'm not sure Fessy's plan wasn't entirely based on getting into a showmance to get tons of TV time & to try to get on TAR. He hit on Angela first, then KK, then Hal (and flirts with Rachel) and also JC. The only ladies he isn't hitting on overtly are Sam (although even they have a playful flirtation going), Rock Star (although she also dotes on him) and Kaycee b/c she's gay. Oh and Bay b/c she was tied to Swaggy & therefore off limits (and watching how he treats her is telling).

It's kind of funny Sam called out Hal/KK for playing the flirt game b/c that's the ONLY game Fessy is playing.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X