This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 25, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all

Comment

SO I went back and found an article from ET where Julie spoke about Sam's power app - this is what it said " “That means, if [Thursday], the majority of the house vote to evict her, she will have to immediately stand up and announce that she is the one who was trending the most and shows something called 'Bonus Life,'” Julie explains. “What that means [is] ... she has to successfully compete -- not against another person, 'cause there's no one else to get back in -- she has to complete a challenge during the live show, something I will present her with, and if she can complete that challenge and win the game I present to her, then she goes back downstairs and rejoins everybody and nobody goes home.”

SO it looks like when/if the evictee wins the challenge - they will for sure play in the HOH -

Comment

• Tina182
        Tina182 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder what happens if she loses the challenge - she has to walk down the stairs in a walk of shame …. lol ( hope its Kait and she loses)

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I’m sure it will be like any of the other battle backs. They will do that competition first then the HOH after. When they first started the battle backs it was a separate competition and then they started adding it in with the HOH. This is just going back to original form but instead of four people competing it’s only one person

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        @Tina 182...... LOL... -->walk of shame.

Morning BBU Family:

While the two most dramatic hamsters are on the block beside each other who would have figured they wouldn't be the ones serving up the most drama. Laughably, two of the safest people in the house have out done Rock Star and Kaitlyn in their actions, lies and oddly this new false sense of power. I'm speaking of J.C. and Haleigh.

In each case perhaps there is a logical reason:

JC has been so thoroughly misted by Tyler he doesn't realize he's sinking his own game. Haleigh escaped the block and has won the battle to get Fessy on her side over KK who had control of him as her number 1. Both seem to be functioning in a false realm of confidence and power which is more than likely about to come crashing down. It's one thing to be a solid manipulator, but they've both overplayed their hands so thoroughly they've lost a lot of currency in the house.

JC self destructs:
      The worst part was how unnecessary their lies were and who they told them to. Prior to this week Tyler has "let JC think" he is calling the shots. Just last week Brett & Ty laughed about it. But, this week he's taken it to new levels. No doubt this was precipitated by his fear of "almost hitting the block" and b/c he believes he will "own" Tyler if KK leaves. The problem is Tyler caught JC in BLATANT lies. As the pair debated who to keep & each presented their sides, JC initially lied to Tyler saying he wasn't on RS's radar. When Ty told him he was considering voting with JC but learned she (RS) is definitely after him JC back tracked and said "but I can keep you safe".

What JC fails to recognize is Ty has been pulling his strings NOT the other way around. JC doesn't even know about the L5. Factor in JC has repeated to copious people the information Ty asked him NOT to share yet (which was KK told both Fessy & Ty she was falling for them. Although I only saw segments of some of the intel returning to Ty you can bet everything trickled back.

Hal's false sense of power:

On top of thism Haleigh also lied right to Tyler's face about who RS or Fessy would target plus he learned she has said if they get out KK "she" (Hal) will be able to control him (Ty). Bottom line Ty & the 3 lady L5's know RS/Hal & even Bay have Tyler as their priority boot (right beside Brett). Based on the conversations I saw, clearly the only one Ty is willing to invest time in is Bay who he is using "hold your friends close, hold your enemies closer strategy" serving her back with what she is doing to him.

Shockingly Hal told Ty that RS has FIVE confirmed votes which told him Bay/Scottie are aligned more closely with that side.

Bay & Scottie make strategic move for week of safety:

Initially Bay/Scottie decided to vote out RS to be with 3 girls the shift has happened today (but could switch back).

Notably, I think Bay is losing patience with both JC & Fessy. The latter given how rude Fessy was to her yesterday (telling her to stop talking about his vote - when in reality she hadn't said a word - Haleigh did).

L5 was the best kept secret, but appears the trio are moving toward ousting the men we'll see if it changes next week.

Remarkably not one person on the Foutte side or in the middle ground has figured out the L5 yet - which is a major accomplishment for that alliance.

Bay isn't aware either how close Ty/Kaycee are so when she says Tyler has to go it goes directly back to Ty!

Late last night, Angela was super annoyed with JC with how he was acting like a dictator & claiming he has been the one calling all the shots in the game. BAD, BAD move by JC.

Here's what "COULD" happen today:

Edited (removed a big section since so much changed with KK now looking like she's a goner until she wins puzzle & comes right back into house).
      • Angela/KC seem to have decided to make the move now to take out KK not recognizing Hal/RS will more likely stay true to Fes/Scottie than any of the 3 girls.
      • This puts Ty/Brett in major danger (although KK isn't reliable Ty has control of her)
      • Looking forward to seeing JC's face when he recognizes this move will probably force the men into a must win each week.
      • Wonder if the men will ever get on the same page or even be able to.
      • Have to run but I'm dying to see Ty's reaction to the shift to keep RS (if I were him I'd be very concerned about my group willingly keeping someone who is keen to oust him).

Should be a fun 30 some odd hours.
      Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-25-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Walleye (lol - late night rambling) so much changed between last night & today I edited out a ton

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Well TTOTambz you obviously love to write and you are clearly good at it. I have an electrical engineering degree so the writing part of my brain doesn’t work lol. I really enjoy your posts.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Walleye. I always enjoy reading your assessment.

As annoying as I find Kait, I would much rather see Angie voted out and stay out. Can't stand her.

Comment

• Kpercyman
        Kpercyman commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto! RS and I are the same age. Both have families and I would have probably rolled my eyes and scoffed when he said it. Then I would have assured my alliance that he was full of it trying to avert suspicion from someone else. I mean really the whole on my daughters birthday really annoyed me.

Another thing I hate is how both of them constantly bring up money. Then maybe you shouldn't have played BB and worked then. I am almost positive if you would have a 401k and invested the money you would come out ahead than those on the show. Steve I think was the only one that could be technically paid while on leave from his job since he is in education (depends on payment). For example, if I where in a crazy universe decide to go on BB I would be paid my salary and then docked any time I didn't work in August/September past five days. We had a coworker make it to the second to last round of Amazing Race and was telling us what the district would do since she had to get permission. Sadly she and her son didn't make it.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I had the same thoughts LdotCdot...😀👍

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        People can be so self-centered. Went thru a situation at my last job when the recession meant layoffs. The girls in the first round let it be known they were mad at me for not giving them sufficient sympathy. These same girls never once asked me how I was doing since my mother was dying in hospice. Also they were the ones who did the least work, so were dispensable. Like KK & RS will be, they weren't missed

Oh my lots of crazy today ---- Rock Star is LOSING IT!
      BUT - first cracks in L5 showing as now the trio are leaning back to keeping RS even though that means one of Tyler, Brett or Scottie will leave if any of the 5 win HOH.

Let's see how long they remain on this tangent. I think Ty will be super upset. Brett/Ty may have to win B2B for a while just to get out girls. The trio is controlling the house atm.

Comment

At this point in the day unless something dramatic happens it seems KK is a goner. I wonder if Ty will give her a sympathy vote (and I bet she comes right back into the house) where she'll prob end up winning HOH. Then Tyler will force her to put up Bay/Hal & Bay will use her power to put up Brett/Tyler & I wonder who renom would be. (I'm assuming a girl = Bayleigh? Rock Star? Sam? or Haleigh?)

Tbh = If RS is going to stay (I kind of hope the person evicted doesn't return) and then t's almost worth having RS win HOH so she puts up JC/Brett (b/c she'll want to back door Tyler) and then either Ty wins POV & takes down Brett or Brett wins & Ty uses his power (though I'd favor Ty winning POV so he could keep his power). Then when all the girls think they're good instead of re-nom being Scottie or Fes she puts up Angela. Just so the girls & JC recognize their error.

I mean how funny would it be if the house saved Angela & JC ended up leaving by the person he fought so hard to keep in the house?

QUESTION: Bay has talked as if she can use her power on renoms in discussion with Fessy. My understanding was she could only do the initial noms. Can someone confirm please.
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-25-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• maxxum26
          maxxum26 commented
          Editing a comment
          From everything I have read/seen/heard about the power, it is only on initial noms, not the renom. Either she isn't understanding the power, or more likely, giving out false info about the power to see if it ends up spreading around. I don't think Bay has any allegiance anymore to Fessy and she probably thinks that he is leaking the info around. If I'm not giving Bay too much credit, and this is actually what she is doing, then it is brilliant. Of course, given everything else that has happened in this house, Bay is just an idiot who doesn't know what she is doing.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          My understanding is she has to submit her noms before the hoh makes their noms not after and it’s only the initial noms.

Why is Tyler still talking? He needs to just chill and relax before he blows up a game he really had in the bag.

Comment

I guess it's a generational thing about being slut shamed.. Because I have to go with Sam on this 1. I really didn't like the way those girls were helping from bed to bed.. And whether KK did the hanky panky or not but the fact that she acts like she is in love with 2 other guys and possibly did the hanky panky with a 3rd is just not a good look. On any girl of any age.. And I know this is coming from a person that's only had one partner her own life ( but a lot Propositions😜) it makes me uncomfortable to see Girls not respecting themselves enough. You know that you are on TV you know you have a boyfriend back home. I know he broke up with her but she doesn't know that.

Comment

• Kpercyman
            Kpercyman commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't even call it slut-shaming. It was them basically saying I don't have the ability to play this game so I am going to rely on my looks. Which is a strategy, but they aren't hooking up with just one. I tend to be more like Angela I guess. I don't see her hanging onto Brett 24/7.

Fessy in a tough spot on this one by his own creation.

Comment

Fessy it is NOT a dating show!

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Poor Fessy is totally lost on this show.

• Kpercyman
              Kpercyman commented
              Editing a comment
              Hubby kept yelling at Fessy to lose. In his exact words, "You idiot! You are going to make a woman scorned."

Wonder if Winston is watching and realizing that his boyfriend Brett never mentions him. It's like Winnie had never been there. So much for the game genius.

Comment

• kokomogirl
              kokomogirl commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw something where Winston was laughing heartily at RS banging the pot and then jumping on Brett so I assume he's at least watching the show.

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              He's sitting in front of the TV, mindlessly shaving his head with an electric razor, muttering "just say my name, Brett, just say my name" over and over. Tear rolling down his cheek.

Dear me, my imagination is e-vil.

Wonder what this season would look like if JC & Tyler were gone. Afraid Scottie would try to be some mastermind genius.

Comment

Also wonder would Big Brother ever contemplate an ALL women season; just of different ages. How ugly would it get??

Comment

• Kpercyman
                Kpercyman commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be a blood bath with mean girls and tantrums. Basically junior high. You need an equal mix to make it work. Guys would be too boring and girls too mean.

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooooohhhhh, cbs should hire you after Robin goes and destroys the new show for which she was hired. (lol, only a few extra words 2 avoid the dreaded trailing preposition.)

Anybody else have a headache after all this flip flopping these houseguests have been doing for DAYS?? On a vote that is highly likely for naught anyways. Tomorrow night can’t come fast enough...

Comment

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup! Waving madly at SmilemakerRDH....... Rite Aid had a sale on their Excedrin like headache meds, so we've stocked up here in Tomato Town.

Kait (KK) prolly has caused the share price of pain medication stocks to go up across the board worldwide.

If Kait had not been so flippy floppy I really believe the game would look totally different at this point. Tomorrow night will show the result of game play based on the myopic strategy of, "My Best Self" decision making.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X