This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 28, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all.

Veto comp today. I would love to see Rachel or Brett win the veto and Scottie go up on the block. I don't want to see Scottie just skate by (or JC for that matter)

Comment

Good morning all...can someone remind me which power play (s) may still be used? I can't remember what they were after Sam's. I'm so hoping Brett goes home this week but JC would be good, too...but so much can happen between today and Thursday. These players NEVER stop talking game....even when they say they just want to chill. Never happens. My blood pressure would be through the roof have a great day

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Tyler and Baileigh both still have power apps. Baileigh's can be used to replace the nominees of an HOH. Tyler's can be used to keep him from being either initially nominated or from being used as the replacement nominee at the POV Ceremony, but only one or the other not both.

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        So, basically the biggest Diva in the house has the best App? Awesome....

Bay can only replace the original noms, after that she's done. I believe that's correct. Which makes me wonder, I don't think it gives her safety so if she uses it she can be replacement nom after VETO.

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        OOoooohhhhhh that is scary.

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup and I think both can be used to F8. The other big news is Bay made a questionable choice by telling Rachel about her power who has since told Anglea. And with Bay being upset with Rachel today this could get interesting if Rachel remains on the block b/c then the whole house might find out.

Looks like a pretty good draw of veto players for Brett and Rachel.

JC doesn't even want to play.
      Sam isn't really a threat to win.
      Tyler's best course of action is to throw it.
      That leaves Bayleigh going against Rachel and Brett. I would love for Brett to win it just to throw a wrench in the plan. I don't think Bayleigh really wants Rachel to go and I could see Scottie going if he is put up.

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point GEO,

It will be really interesting to see how this unfolds.

STUDIO CITY, CA 91604 Temp degrees for Today:

11 pm 85

1 PM a balmy 88 (the high of the day)

But they do say it will FEEL like 93. LOL... they are lucking out as it was 103 degrees last Saturday at the BB house. They would have melted in a long endurance comp..

In Sacramento-- AKA Melting Tomato Town,.... it will be over 100 degrees by 4PM.

GACK, and double GACK!

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        I think JC is only spouting that he doesn't want to play. He knows he was almost on the block as a pawn so I think he'll gun for it if either Rachel or Brett look like they'll win it.

Bay is using a strategy of,

"What have you done for me ....

1. Since I was in the house.

2. Since I got my HOH room.

3. Since I made the nominations."

In each of the above scenarios she merely she dances from:

A. "Oh.. Y O U never came and did or said...bla bla bla......."X Y Z"

B. "Oh.. Y O U always come and try to make me feel..bla.bla.bla....."X Y Z"

And then she dishes out either her mean. . girl face,. .
      or her I love you...... but behind it is her -->> please don't notice my "I don't trust you
      . . face."

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL KOKO,

The we will really get to see the true temperature in the BB house. Bey seems to try to disobey the laws of nature with all her demands.

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        exactly what I was saying. She has that power App, and is the HoH. This makes her think she RUNS the house, and everybody should kiss her feet(and that big lump 2 feet above it) the whole week. Unfortunately, she's been that way since Day 1.

• sea513
        sea513 commented
        Editing a comment
        What comes to my mind when I see how Bey is acting as HOH is Sam’s HOH. Fess won the veto and Sam told him to do what his gut was telling him. I really respected that on Sam’s part because Sam didn’t want to have to name a replacement either. Sam let Fessy know that she would not pressure him one way or the other.
        Bey is acting like she has the HOH and the veto and the power app to use for the rest of the game.

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
      I don’t get how they think they can demand who goes. Once you make the noms, they vote. Why should they care who you want out. The hoh can’t do anything after the noms are up and the veto is over.
      YO Walleye,

"The hoh can’t do anything after the noms are up and the veto is over." So true, so true.

Ahh wee grasshopper Bay, you are not leading your reality game with the most mighty of all strategies.

In the yonder olden days of BBU yore, a Legendary BBU Master,Obi-Wan KENinVAobi

imparted the highest of wisdom for any who would be will to listen and learn.
      -- >> What is the O T H E R persons self interest.n.stuff?
      Ah... how can 9 words be so powerful? Yet they are, yet they.....and sad to say, so sad to say:

"..often they seem the most powerful when they are ignored."

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I also miss KeninVA and his breakdown analysis of the house.

• Babben
        Babben commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my favorite things to read when we got down to final 8 was his affinity analysis. So good!

• Spooka
        Spooka commented
        Editing a comment
        I miss KeninVA too, I’d wake up and login as soon as possible to see what his insights were for the hamsters! 😀

Originally posted by BigMur View Post
      exactly what I was saying. She has that power App, and is the HoH. This makes her think she RUNS the house, and everybody should kiss her feet(and that big lump 2 feet above it) the whole week. Unfortunately, she's been that way since Day 1.
      Power App, Power App who is the most pretty? Can you grant me my game wish EVEN if I tell just one wee person about your hidden mysteries?

Really true, really true...I will only tell 1 soul, and all will still be well in BAY-Land.

But fair Bay, the app comes with a curse.

IF it is repeated, it looses its power each time it crosses another tongue.

"The almighty power of self interest often melts the royal hopes and dreams not based on sound game action.n.stuff...."

As also commented on by that other truly clever and venerable chap Sun Yat-sen.

Comment

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        I refer back to my hero, Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness - "you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and sh*t... and Jack left town."

• Spooka
        Spooka commented
        Editing a comment
        Love Bruce!

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
      I miss KeninVA A wise BBUer.

Ah yes, I join you in the sadness of missing many of our fellow shinning Royal BBU Knights and Knightnesses, Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses. Le might sigh.

But we do as all BBU'ers of yon have done. We sally forth into the new BBU Reality Land with our standards held high, our munchies gathered, and our libations libated.and.stuff.

YAY BBU

Comment

• Kpercyman
        Kpercyman commented
        Editing a comment
        Dilly Dilly!

Rachel Rachel...

I was re-reading the Rachel's House Guest page posted by Lexie:

https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...achel-swindler

She keeps alluding to the fact she can and WILL use her amazing personality to make friends and influence people. However the final line of the post is the last fun fact about herself:

- My friends call me "Craychel.

And that in a nutshell is what she is doing to her game now. Not all the other empowering stuff she stated in her various interviews.

She has and is handling Bay totally wrong. It is sad as I was hoping a pretty gal could do more than just have powers of persuasion over guys and not know how to offer another female a dialogue that helps support that other persons self interest. It's all, me me, you did this, I feel this.

Which then lets Bay parrot it all right back at her. Mee mee, you..you... round and round we go.

Which leads Bay to also ignore using Rachel's best interest as a tool to further BOTH their games. LE s i g h...

Comment

Poor Tyler, if he wins he would be safe but then he becomes a target for a conversation with everyone till the POC ceremony.

That would be e x a u s t i n g.. to say the least.

He can always say, "But Bay told me to gun for it, what was a simple boy like me to do? Snif Snif.. Since I lost Kaitlyn.. what's a boy like me to do but follow another female?" As he looks up into the camera and winks.

"And" he continues.. "since Bay kept asking me what I had done for her since she came into the house and since she got her HOH room and since she made her noms. If just knew in my heart that following her lead would be the best for her as the HOH as well the whole house."

He's the best in the house at telling peeps what they want to hear . LOL, he has even told other girls he was only telling Kaitlyn what she wanted to hear. But since it IS Tyler, they choose just to believe him.

We've never had a female HOH say that an alpha male is entitled to a down week because of his recent heart breaking trauma. Negating the fact he was the first HOH and had the room for 1000 days. Oh the irony.

It's prolly the hair, smile and blue eyes. I think that many women just WANT to believe what a handsome charismatic man tell tells them-->

"Ya, I was just about to call you. Ya, I've been thinking of you as well." SNORT

Comment

Originally posted by LCnSummer View Post
          But we do as all BBU'ers of yon have done. We sally forth into the new BBU Reality Land with our standards held high, our munchies gathered, and our libations libated.and.stuff.

YAY BBU
          Ahhhh yes. This is my submission for post of the season so far.😀

Comment

Originally posted by Kpercyman View Post
            Dilly Dilly!
            Y A Y !!! Kpercyman,

Finally, Noowwww... we can make our first official BBU Tee-shirt to sell in our BBU Haberdashery.N.Stuff

Dilly Dilly!

Then when one of the BBU family get to play ANY Reality TV show, WE will know from hence they hail. Ah, to be in "The Know" since we have no idea what these HG will do from one minute to the next...

well..... except for Tyler who will look cute, smile, eye twinkle and most importantly L.I.E. threw his pearly whites.

Comment

so this is a really long veto comp....I'm wondering if it was hide and go veto! I sure hope it was!!!

Comment

Queen B**** Bay having a tantrum yet? She proclaimed that she would win!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X