This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 4, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning all.

Veto comp today. Who will Haleigh pick to to join the other players in the veto? Will Tyler win and save himself?

Comment

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully Tyler will save himself. But then will Haleigh put up Sam. I thought that she was Haleigh's target. Why did she nominate Tyler to begin with.

• NJRUBBfan
      NJRUBBfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Haleigh will probably pick Scottie in the DR to try and pin the hacker app on him.

Angela will be picking the other 2 POV chips.. If she draws herself, Tyler or Rockstar , they get houseguest's choice.

Angela already promised KC. Tyler's if picked could be interesting. I think Brett or KC is his best choice but does he expose his game?

I think it will be Angela, RS, Tyler, Scottie, KC (just because odds are she's due). The last one I have no idea- I'll say JC

If Tyler pulls himself down, Angela makes the renom, not Haleigh. Haleigh can even be put up on the block.

Haleigh has told her alliance numerous times that she wants to backdoor Tyler.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for clearing that up, Hal was given too much power to begin with, but that old saying rings true in the BB from HOH to Hacker. {Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.} Hal is as corrupt as they come. [Quote by John Dalberg]

Good Morning! I’m wondering if showing the cloud app on the screen yesterday wasn’t to let the person know who won the cloud app (Tyler) that if they wanted to put the app into play, that was the window of opportunity to go in the DR and declare that they wanted to use it (before Hacker competition).

Comment

• mimichick
      mimichick commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't think of that. It makes PERFECT sense. They want the app to be used. Wonder why that didn't get Tyler to think about using it? There would be no other reason for the Cloud to be posted on the wall. UMMM....

• sea513
      sea513 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the thought...

Hacker nominating Tyler adds mo’drama and I am excited to see Tyler try and win veto and if not work magic to get himself saved. Let him work to win the game.

Comment

I just read the live feed updates from yesterday and last night. Is there anyway that Haleigh and Fessy are secretly working together? I too, hope that Tyler wins the veto. Who goes up if rock star somehow pulls out a win.

Comment

• Yaya1300
        Yaya1300 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think Angela has a person she can put up who would go home over Tyler if RS comes down Except maybe Brett. She won’t do that.

So it kinda is starting to look like JCs idea of letting the two sides kill each other off is working. I’m waiting for him to jump sides. He hasn’t been hard pressed yet but he will be if Tyler stays on the block.

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        Then it really seems as though Tyler, Angela, or Kaycee need to win the veto. It is interesting how no one from the Hive alliance is playing except for Rock star.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't think Scottie was playing maybe I missed that.

Surely these people can beat rockstar, surely!

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
        OutOfTheDarkness commented
        Editing a comment
        They also have to beat Scottie. He will keep noms the same. Brett can be persuaded by Angela to pull Tyler down if he waivers.

• Yaya1300
        Yaya1300 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think Scottie would not use it?

The plot thickens with the hacker choosing KC to play in veto comp.

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
        OutOfTheDarkness commented
        Editing a comment
        Haliegh must be testing KC to see where her loyalties lay in the house. Haleigh is dangerous. Needs to be discovered as the hacker & taken out. Appears Sam reads people extremely well it seems.

I’m guessing it will be a timed comp so it can be manipulated by tptb

Comment

The Vegas guy just spoiled saying it's a Balancing Ball Veto.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyler should be good at that! And I’m gonna guess Rockstar will suck. So that’s good odds. Only worry is Scottie

Okay Angela talk to Tyler tell him about her convo with Haliegh. Let him know what she said about Tyler saying Scottie is HIS ONLY friend in the house. Tyler should be able to put it together that Haliegh IS the hacker after his talk with Sam while she was taking a shower. Sam told him it has to be Bayleigh ..... OR Haleigh!!! Put the dots together Tyler. Win POV & have Angeka throw Haleigh up on the block.
        Last edited by OutOfTheDarkness; 08-04-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• NYGIANTSLOVER56
          NYGIANTSLOVER56 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would love for Hay to go up, but TTOTambz thinks they will stick with getting Bay out so her power goes with her. They can always put Hay on blast that she is caught and just ruined her game.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they will figure out it was Haleigh, but it’s still better to backdoor Balyleigh and get rid of that power. They can’t out Haleigh and it will upset Fessy cause she didn’t trust him, Scottie cause she tried to frame him, Rockstar cause she didn’t pull her down. Haleigh will be screwed after that

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey NYGIANTSLOVER56 I read elsewhere that Tyler/Kacyee HAVE figured out that Hayleigh is the Hacker BUT they want to wait until after POV to tell Angela b/c they prefer for Bay still be the target. So Haleigh is likely going to be outed just not until Bay is on the block.

I wonder if Bay gets evicted, but wins her way back in, will her power come back in with her?

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          It expires after 8 people are left

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Too bad this isn't a 'legacy' power app that she can will to another player if she is evicted before it's used - Ala Survivor.

I am SO disappointed, sad, and upset that Tyler is on the block. WHY would TPTB let this happen to a season that has had great drama and a two-sided house? Just let them play. I have never been negative and said I'd quit watching BB. I just love this show. BUT, Tyler is the first guest since Britney Hayes that I have cheered for and have a vested interest to win. When I saw his Bio, I thought he was just a simple surfer dude that wanted exposure to go on to bigger and better things. I was SO wrong. I just love watching him figure out his moves and playing/plotting against his adversaries. Now look what his great play has done for him - NOTHING........ because of this twisted amped up App. Too sad to put into words. I don't see a way out for Tyler. He'll be the 1st Jury Member. ((((Tears))))

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          He’s got veto...and Kaycee, Angela and Brett playing too. There’s a chance! But then he neeeds to win HOH next week so they can’t strike at him again. I don’t know if his cloud app would protect him from being the hacker nom or not.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Take heart.... if there is a battle back, he might win his way back in the house. (:

Sending out ALL the good vibes to Tyler right now!! Win that veto and save yourself. Haleigh will be freaking out if he does...

Comment

• Yaya1300
          Yaya1300 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ditto!!!! I really hope so!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X