This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 8, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.

Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Dear Otev,

Please let Hay, Bay, or Fay spill the tea.

Thank you ever so much,
    BB Viewers

Comment

I just read last nights updates and Hayleigh said that the DR asked her a few days before the hacker competition what she was good at. Wow! I know everyone has said TPTB guide the game but I guess I was hoping it wasn't that obvious. Really really disappointing.😡

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        So true Darkness-----I think for some "the" "a" and "I" would have brought a blank stare at the screen. And thanks, I'm not sure I would have gotten "vajayjay" correct. Have a wonderful day!

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        TPTB show on the TV show just what they like. They could have manipulated the times so that Hay got a Two minute or longer head start each time and we'd never know it. They never showed us any times at all, just that three people got it, and who knows what order the three people actually got the puzzle figured it out in? They can edit anything they want. Hay probably did do well, but we don't actually know it.

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        This has been my complaint about BB from the beginning, or at least Season 4 when they started messing with it. Unfortunately, it is not an impartial fair sporting game show or event. As the producers, they can do whatever they like to make more drama and increase viewers. It's not right, but they do it anyway. That's why I prefer TAR, or even Survivor. Contestants have to rely on their own skills to win the money...

I wonder why don't Hay and Bay just don't come right out and ask (tell) Rock star to self evict? They've talked in front of her like she's not going to be there next week, so she knows they aren't voting for her to stay. Talk about mean girls! If I were RS I'd be putting Fessy and Hay up on the block next week if I won HOH.

And how totally clueless are Hay and Bay to think that outing Hay as the hacker negates the fact that Bay has the super power to take over another's HOH nominations? We all know Angela targeted Bay as soon as she got HOH because of that power and wanted to back door her! What's wrong with these people? They are the stupidest people who think other people are stupid, that I've ever seen on this show. Which is saying quite a lot because there have been some doozeys on BB over the years.
      Last edited by Border57; 08-08-2018, 09:56 AM. Reason: Just to add

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Baleigh knows she was targeted because she told about her power. Her problem is nothing is her fault. After her hoh reign of terror, everyone wanted her gone. She should own it.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        Bay has consistently yelled at RS and she takes it. The ONE person who has her back 100 percent. Yesterday Bay was yelling at KayCee just for looking at her wrong. She went off on KayCee and she took it too. WTH is wrong with these women, Bay's definitely going and they let her scream at them while she tells everyone that SHE is the one being disrespected.

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        JeanK, you bet if we were in that house and Bay tried to go off on us like that, I would throw her racist comments back in her face and say if she can get all bent out of shape by JC using the 'N' word in a sentence of explanation after she used the 'M' word at him, then she goes and calls the rest of the house 'crazy white people' she needs to self-evict cause she is just showing how trashy her game is. Also, that she has already shown her 'true colors' by sleeping with Scaggy within a month of knowing him and I'm sure her dad is going to be so proud of her if she comes home pregnant by that narcissistic jerk off. Man I would so go off on her instead of taking it, I would call her a Bigot and racist MotherLover to her face and see what happens.

The Bay Hive plays Big Brother with a lot of Stupid. After last night Brett joined the stupid squad. Awareness of anyone or anything from Bay, Hal or Rock simply does not exist. They only seem to go through the day with horse blinders on. I read last night the diary room reminded Bay she is on camera 24 X 7 (so much for not talking about diary room sessions). Maybe hindsight being 20/20 just kicked in with her. After the camera reminder I'm not sure she will go nuclear (dang it). It will be interesting to see if the Tasmanian Devil Bay shows up or the pageant queen is in attendance.

In the BB house cameras are so much part of the every day that one can forget they are there. Come on people, wake up! Situational awareness simply does not exist for these girls. I say girls because I believe Fez sees some of it, he chooses not act to put himself in a better place. For Hal to tell everyone she won the Hacker twist is to put a stake in what little game she has. Besides, what would Brett have to spout off about if Hal confessed?

I read last night Brett said "empathy separates the specie". That man has to live in a barrel. My dogs and birds show more empathy than Brett does.

As for Ty's side of the house, I'm wondering about his boot order. So far I haven't been able to sus out any kind of plan or order. He seems to take each week as it comes and go from there. That is one strategy in this game, have no plan, live for the week. I know who I would put first on the list (Hal or Ang). The third in my lineup would be Brett. Still not sure RS or Fez have a game. RS runs her mouth singing "poor me". Fez, not sure what he is thinking with or if he is really there in anything but body. Scotty seems to be a sleeper but he will shine at sometime, JC is filler.

Kaycee and Sam have a quiet but n interesting game. Kaycee is observant, has brains and kindness. Others seem tired of Sam but she is what she is, a kind being who wants everyone to just get along. While Sam is not playing the usual way Big Brother is played, she is still playing. Her rare snarky comments are wonderful.

Comment

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Brett has not joined the Hive. Brett has taken Ty’s place as information gatherer with the Hive. This is a planned strategy by the L4

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        The 24/7 reminder set the Queen off that BB and the HG's have ruined her reputation. Whaaaaat? HAHAHAHAHA! Dumb*ss, yeah, everyone else did that to her, the 1 point away from genius and all.

• Pukahs
        Pukahs commented
        Editing a comment
        Well,!like like I was wrong about Bay's caring about her future successes. She has a ton more to overcome now than before. Keeping your cool under pressure is a good thing. Looking it on national television just isn't smart

Let’s get this house meeting in the road!!! I’m thinking they will fake sorry and blindside them again. Ha!

Comment

If they are going to block us from seeing that meeting, I’m going to be soooo mad.

Comment

Finally, the Bayleigh expolosion!

Comment

Im still confused as to why they thought the meeting was a good idea.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Baleigh did it because she felt bad for Hay taking the heat for it. In reality, it was always going to be Bay because they want to flush her power out unused.

So predictable, Bayleigh still going as she has the power and now Haleigh blew up her game.

Comment

Oh, boy, poor Bay. I gotta say, I understand that blow up when told she was lying. Bay is 100% sure what Tyler said about using the veto and putting Angela up. Bay is probably someone whose word is never questioned, and here's someone calling her a liar right to her face and there's nothing she can do about it except explode.

But outside of that, saying Angela is going to look so stupid because she thought Bay was the hacker? It's funny how people get blinders on over some things. I really feel for Bay right now, she's going to find out she's been a total idiot, and with someone with as strong an opinion of themselves that she has, it's going to be hard on her. I hope she can find the time when she can laugh about it.

Comment

• soflaguy
                soflaguy commented
                Editing a comment
                If Tyler wants to win he needs to confirm that Haleigh is telling the truth and to clear the air with Bayleigh. Otherwise, I see Bayleigh leading an effort not to vote for Tyler to win.

• Rerejean
                Rerejean commented
                Editing a comment
                Bayleigh isn’t telling the truth. Why would he confirm that? He ASKED her while she was HOH regarding the POV ... “So, if I use it who would be the replacement? Angela?” She confirmed it. He NEVER requested that she put up Angela. He never asked for Angela to be backdoored. He was feeling her out for what she would do if he used the POV so he could decide if he would use it or not. He was trying to be sly in acquiring the information and not let on to her that he was actually considering using it.

So Mount Bayleigh blew! 🌋

Bleeding from her mouth? Guess she stopped 'biting her tongue'? That quiet Queenie was an act so she wouldn't be labeled the angry black woman. (Note, that is something she talked about trying to avoid.) Now she's realizing that her professional facade will not hold as the cameras have seen everything.

Watching BBAD last night I thought Faysal may have talked Haleigh out of confessing but her guilty conscious ruled her logic. Note, this is because Hal doesn't want to be viewed as villainous, so it's really all about Hal's feelings. In the end she won't save Bay and will only make herself a primary target.

Faysal did finally show some game smarts, but don't know if he can put together his strengths to move ahead of where he is. Meanwhile Tyler gets some victim points, all while exposing a bit of his game. He may be losing some of his Sea & Ski invisibility mist.

of course, I am hobbled not getting the feeds, so depending on our BBU court reporters and the bit I see on BBAD. Am wondering if TPTB will force a Preg test on Bay while she's seeing medical. Wonder also if Aubrey left the blanket behind and who would be ghosting 👻 under it till tomorrow 's eviction: Bay, Hay or Ty? Meanwhile TPTB will be SO busy editing all the KABOOM footage. And Brett won't even have to drop another grenade, which we have come to enjoy.

​​​Tonight 's episode will be good, tomorrow's will be better. Than HOH will change the game again.

Comment

• Border57
                Border57 commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope Bay when she's asked to stand and say why she should stay tomorrow before the vote, apologizes for losing her cool over this. I haven't liked Bay very well. Don't like the way she's treated others, but I'd hate to see her dig herself in deeper with the outside world. I must be getting soft in my old age. LOL!

Big hand to the Live Updaters! That was great to get nearly blow by blow reporting! I don't have the feeds this year because my internet is too slow to make any sense having it now. Thanks, you guys!!!

Comment

• BigMur
                BigMur commented
                Editing a comment
                Can never be said enough......you guys(and girls) ROCK!!!! I've done the LFU thing, it can be difficult hearing what those whisperers are saying, so I appreciate whatever they can catch. Woot woot!!!!!!

Just checked the Miss Missouri Website and Bay isn't the current Miss Missouri, she was last years winner and clearly she should be glad she isn't this years or they would have taken her crown for what she has said and done in the house. They still have the option of dethroning her if they want, since she is the opposite of women's empowerment and everything the pageant stands for at this point. If they did it would be a clear message to all - Her actions are not those becoming of a beauty Queen, more so of a Drag Queen.

Comment

• gabesrah
                gabesrah commented
                Editing a comment
                And she won Miss Congeniality in the Miss USA pageant!

• BigMur
                BigMur commented
                Editing a comment
                They probably wouldn't have let her go on the show if she was still representing her state. I heard she quit her job before going on BB as well, but I don't think she was doing it for that long. As with other disgraced BB contestants, good luck to her in finding working doing ANYTHING.

Gabesrah - I'm sure she's a much nicer person when she's wearing a crown or tiara and people are cheering for her, and kissing her feet.
                Last edited by BigMur; 08-08-2018, 04:29 PM.

Bells and whistles to the live feed updates. Thanks much!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X