This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 10, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.
    For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.
    If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.
    Thank you for any support you can give!

Good morning everyone. I see that Sam has betrayed the very people that have kept her safe. She is no longer my number 2.

Comment

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened between Sam and Tyler? After all he did tell her that he has an app. Could it be an act like Haleigh was suggesting. Did they really have her back?

Long night and I’m really disappointed. I love this game, but I don’t see a way for Tyler to get the target off himself at this point. He may survive this week but his days are Numbered. Sam is certifiable. Wow, just wow.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
      CubbyBrother commented
      Editing a comment
      Tyler will be fine. He's still very likeable. His only issue is that in the history of this game, those who play too much or too hard usually get caught. And water under the bridge, he will have some explaining to do post show when they all see the tape that he did bring up Angela's name first to Bayleigh.

• HunnyBunny
      HunnyBunny commented
      Editing a comment
      CubbyBrother But he admitted that. He said, "I asked who will go up if I use the veto, Angela? And you (Bay) said 'yes.'"

• Rerejean
      Rerejean commented
      Editing a comment
      He ASKED if she would put up Angela if he used the veto. He didn’t REQUEST that she backdoor Angela. He didn’t WANT her to nominate Angela. It was a question. He isn’t lying. Bayleigh, however, lied when Tyler told the truth. He said that he asked Bayleigh if Angela would be the replacement and she said ‘yes.’ That’s exactly what happened. Bayleigh is the liar. Not Tyler.

This has been a week! Of everything that happened yesterday, Sam’s vote for B to stay just blew my mind. These people are so attention-starved...Sam, Hayleigh, KK, Bayleigh, Fessy and Scottie. They fall for game play moves from others so easily when they get some attention. It seems like it doesn’t take much.

if Sam is so “genuine”, why is she being so disingenuous? This push-pull for attention from her is mind-boggling. So over her.

Comment

Sam had a very early connection with Bayleigh and with words or not, I think there was always the understanding that they wouldn't go against each other. I think that's why she struggled so much yesterday.

Calling Tyler shady I think is a result of their conversation yesterday about the app. I think she took it really hard that he didn't tell her about his app after she had told him about hers. I didn't see the conversation, but I think he could have handled it better All he had to do was use her own words with her, he didn't want to burden her with having to keep his secret.

Today should be interesting with the hacker comp.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m pretty sure he did tell her he didn’t want to burden her. And he stressed that she was the ONLY person he had told. But I don’t think it did any good. Him sharing his secret is what did him in

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        First let me state this was messaged to me (I did not see it personally), but it came from someone reliable. Apparently Bay's parting gift to Tyler was telling Sam he (Ty) ran around the house telling everyone about Sam's power app (it was not Tyler it was KK) and her secrets.

Do I blame Bay for doing that - no it's part of the game - to tell lies. Do I blame Sam for not even discussing it with Tyler prior to losing it (YES).

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        So is Sam not even going to discuss it with Tyler? I really thought that she was the type of person that would hear both sides before shunning someone for no go reason. Can we maybe chalk it up to her missing her brother on his birthday. How is she today?

TTOTambz answering from yesterday. TY has talked about Sam like she is someone to “deal” with, and keep happy for her vote, and KC is the one who said something isn’t all there with Sam and suggested to the group that they check on her and just ask her if she is ok and stuff like that to make sure she keeps voting with them. How about do that because you actually care about the person and not because you want their vote.

They just use people. They made Scottie feel like his entire side who he likes personally really doesn’t care about him, and have been blaming him for the votes, when it’s actually them putting that seed out there for his side to think that. Scottie was crying over all this stuff and in one convo sadly said to them, they obviously don’t care about me, and they said, yes, they don’t. All this for his vote. They laugh about these kind of games they play with people. Even when Brett lied on Rockstar and was crying and devastated. Angela and all of them sat in a room laughing. While Rockestar was balling her eyes out. Come on, even if it was a game move I would feel bad that the person is hurting. I wouldn’t be in a room laughing at her pain and calling her names.

I think this is actually when they started to lose Sam. Sam didn’t like that at all. She knew Brett was lying and she comforted Rockstar. Now look who she has turned to.

KC and Angela had an entire conversation complaining about Sam during Angela’s HOH. They don’t have Sam’s best interest at heart. They refer to her often like she is a burden to have to deal with. She is only a vote for them and because of that I’m proud of Sam for deciding to not be used any longer.

Comment

• Raineyc
        Raineyc commented
        Editing a comment
        But the others aren’t putting anything in her head. Even last night when Sam was asking who is making fun of her both Hay and Rock said no one and assured her no one would. They aren’t using her emotions against her. Now, let that have been L6 they would have told her the other side was doing that just for her continued vote. They play too dirty for me.

Do you really think production is turning Sam against their side? I just don't see that. I’ve paid attention to her slipping for weeks and not approving of how they do things. She has made comments about their dirty game play to both Scottie and Rockstar while comforting them or advising them. When the other side was trying to convince Scottie hey voted to keep him over his alliance, SAM told Scottie don't fall for it, and voiced her dislike of it.

When Brett lied on Rockstar Sam said she didn’t like how that was played. When the Bayleigh situation happened Sam again didn’t seem to like the direction the POV ceremony went in.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Angie has been putting crap in her head for three days. Sure, Angie told her nobody is saying anything now that Sam is upset, but if you watch Angie, crap comes out of her mouth constantly because she doesn’t think about what she says. Angie realizes she upset Sam and set her off and is now covering her tracks.

• tessasmom
        tessasmom commented
        Editing a comment
        The sides here are like the sides in politics - when you like someone - you see things one way - if you don't like them - you see them another. I'm not invested in any of these people like I have been in past years - but the L6 - now L4 play like they are still in middle school - the way they treated their own alliance member Rachel proved to me how selfish and immature they all are. I still like Sam and Scottie but can't say anyone has played a great game. Rachel revealed today to Jessica that she was the alternate for BB19. All these reality shows need people who really want to play and not just people they pick or recruit because they need a certain type.

Yet the game Big Brother is about using people to some extent, to further yourself in the game. It is a game after all, and I think some people playing it just take things way too personally, and cannot handle all that comes with being in that house over a period of time. Cannot handle the drama, the backstabbing , not getting their way, etc. I think Sam is one of those people beyond a shadow of a doubt. I think she stopped looking at it as a game, and can't find a way to get back into playing it. She really seems to be losing it. For me, she has gone from somewhat sympathetic to just plain irritating. As well, she needs some help. Like Bailey, (who was way worse with some serious anger issues). Sam should just be sent out or leave on her own. In my humble opinion.
      Last edited by lyriele2; 08-10-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Sam told Rockstar that Tyler doesn’t talk to her anymore and said she wanted Ty and Angela out. I think Sam turning on Ty and Angela is because of the green eyed monster. She’s seen how close they’ve become and is jealous.

also to note when Ty and Bay had their blowout, Sam never came to check and see how Tyler was. She spent all of her time with Bay and Ty noticed it. That seemed to be the beginning of the end of their relationship.

Sam needs to leave. Most importantly for Sams sake. Things are only going to get worse with her.

Comment

About Sam. This is not game, actions and behaviors may be mitigating factors but this is not game. Sam is having a mental health crisis and needs immediate intervention. If a family member or friend started to behave this way, I would act quickly to get them needed intervention.

Comment

I agree Production is in Sam’s head - telling her she is being made fun of, putting doubts in her head. They also clearly designed the HOH competition for Hayleigh to win, as well as the prior Hacker competition. BB has become a chess game for the Producers. They control the game and move the players around like chess pieces. Each player has their “way to move” and the Producers use that to position them and control the “game”. They probably have a preferred “boot order”. I’ve always been aware of thei manipulation- last year it was so blatant. Their casting was awful and they had to force feed Paul on us. But they finally cast a great group of players who know how to play and they can’t/won’t just let them play. I’m just so disillusioned and disappointed.

Comment

• sofieckcs
              sofieckcs commented
              Editing a comment
              With Sams paranoia, it doesn’t seem to take much to get in her head. She seems better in the mornings. Probably when her meds are in full effect.

Sam's crazy is an act & she's using it to plant seeds with everyone on a variety of things.

1. She tells RS she wants Tyler & Angela out. It's her way of swaying Haleigh's noms. Sam KNOWS Tyler has the power app & will be fine. She wants Angela out.

2. She keeps asking everyone WHO is making fun of her to have the others respond no one then spill when her name has been uttered by others & why.

3. She questions if Fessy is gay cause she sees Haleigh drooling on Brett, whispering in Scotties ear and hugging Tyler. If she is not a man blanket why with this good looking tall as a tree man into her should she look anywhere else; unless he is gay. It's her ploy to make Fessy wake up and look beyond his reflection in the mirror to the scene behind of Brett giving Haleigh massages.

4. She tells RS Tyler is a little f'er as she has heard Tyler & her close several times this week from RS. This is her way of distancing herself from Tyler & not be on the block with him.

This is is All An act. An over the top performance but no different than what Dan pulled with his BB funeral stunt. Granted she's gone to far & is now annoying people to the point of them actually wanting her out. I expect if she makes it to f2 she will divulge this info to the jury to some degree.
            Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-10-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t think this is an act. I think she’s close to cracking. You know they sign contracts about not suing cbs and all that, but if she cracks up, and had asked to leave, cbs is liable.

• herms is here
              herms is here commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you are right, because how can sweet Sam change so drastically.

• Kimbers
              Kimbers commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with most of this, and also, you can't self evict, unless YOU self evict. I definitely agree, she's a man blanket and will some way end up in the final 2

I have wondered if it was an act at times especially when she says I don't want to know about what is going on game wise, just tell me who to vote for and the over the top I love everybody.
            Last edited by sdkgeo; 08-10-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Lol. I will give you that some of it maybe an act, but I don't think it all is. I always thought Sam was kind of an odd bird from the beginning, and I think she is overwhelmed by what goes on in the house. However, I do admit I have seen some flashes there of what could be calculated game. Not convinced yet, as it still feels like she has some problems . Now that said, she's no Dan, who I consider to be one of the greats. And give me Dan Mist over what sam is dishing out any day. LoL

Comment

So are we still at Angela and kc going on the Block initially?

Comment

• Yaya1300
                  Yaya1300 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think as of right now yes

Question to all....if L4 wins hacker should they take Angela down? Who should they put up? I’m just thinking they would want to put someone up where if they left moms the same the person next to her would go home. Scottie? Fess? Can you imagine Sam having to choose between Kaycee/fess or Kaycee/Scottie. Her full on meltdown would continue.

Comment

• TTOTambz
                  TTOTambz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They discussed if Ty wins Hacker he will take down KC b/c it would be too obvious to take down Angela. Hacker re-nom will be Rock Star presumably b/c she's in tight with Haleigh (even though she said Rock Star was ruining her game) and b/c she's now Sam's new BFF. Obviously if Angela wins she'll take herself down (ditto for KC) not sure what Brett would do since he's pretty tight with Angela.

But assume they will all put up Rock Star. They will likely all select Ty to play in POV. Scottie is filling in Hal on things which are raising red flags about JC playing both sides. Furthermore, Scottie has raised concerns over Sam and her myriad of deals in the house noting she made precisely the same deal with Ty, himself, Bay, Angela and now Hal when they became HOH. In addition she has deals with KC, JC, RS (i think he said Brett) so what? Fessy is the only one she can nominate should she win HOH? Scottie's point is she' made so many deals they can't possibly be all honored and he notes how she is the first person called to the DR every day making him wonder if she's America's player. I'm wondering if they're seeing Sam having issues and are having Scottie drop in this narrative so TPTB can find a way to position a reason to get Sam out of the house.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X