This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-August 14, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Good Morning all.

How much will Angie irritate people today with her campaigning?

Comment

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably quite a few. I understand her anxiety and I feel a bit sorry for her, but she's pretty aggressive over her wanting to know if people will vote for her or not. That would drive me crazy if she were doing it to me.

But at this point I wonder if Hay would prefer RS being a PITA talking to her, or Fessy laying on top of her every chance he gets. I read about Fessy and I can imagine him following her around doing a flehmen response every time he gets close to her.

question: Can someone give me the details of the crafting of Sam? Is she using trash? lol And what has she made, I missed it But I did see a basket of "treasures" but couldn't tell what all was in it. Happy Tuesday, I can't tolerate Flopstar today! I just can't ....I feel a headache coming at the first sound of her whine.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was watching the feeds one day when she was tearing up cereal boxes to make a deck of cards. (You would think they would at least give them a regular deck of cards to play with {strip poker when drunk - hello ratings} but I guess they don't - a deck of Uno cards would be safe to give them to play with.)

• belle1
      belle1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam was called out by TPTB because she rigged some system that secured the have not room doors so others could not get in. Not sure if she was banned but told she could not do this. She uses throw away items bottles, boxes, etc to make things. She is very creative using throw away items

• AmyBeth
      AmyBeth commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to see TPTB give them some board games. My family occasionally plays RISK. Only occasionally because we are all so competitive that we gang up on each other and get really nasty (in a hilarious way). You can learn a lot about a person watching them play games.

whoa augie33 That is pretty crazy! I'm impressed with her resourcefulness! wow lol thread from dryer lint....just wow. I did hear that she was banned from have not room hahaha thats funny, I didn't realize she made the corn hole game. She is quite the pioneer. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      She made a dreamcatcher early this morning. Wish she would stick to those type of crafts and leave the live crickets alone.

• Spooka
      Spooka commented
      Editing a comment
      She’ll be ready for the zombie apocalypse. πŸ˜‚

Couple of questions for you experts, and there are many.

1. Scotty does not appear ignorant of this game. For the life of me, I can’t understand his going to the other side. Surely he can add numbers, and has to realize the side he has chosen does not have numbers to save him if put on the block. Is he giving up because of his infatuation of Haily?

2. Does Rocksalt ever stop eating, and appears the only time she is not talking is when she is eating, but then she talks with food in mouth. She would drive me crazy.

Comment

• maxxum26
      maxxum26 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can only try to answer # 1 as I try to keep Rockslide off my feeds as much as possible.

When it comes to Scottie, I don't think he views himself as having a "side" really. Scottie thinks he is right down the middle. Yes, he is infatuated with Hay, but that only affects what he does with her. I don't think Scottie feels close to Fessy at all. Scottie deals with Rockslide because of how close she is w/ Hay.

Scottie has to know that no matter what side he lands on, he is the bottom of it. That is why he is better off playing the middle as much as he can.

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Scottie seems to be giving up his game for a girl he'll never get. But, he flips and floats from side to side so who knows where he'll land.

No, FallingRocks never stops eating or talking. She is driving me crazy and I'm hoping BB us something other than her face on feeds today.

1. Yes
    2. No. and she would drive me crazy too!

Comment

Even though these house meetings are sometimes very amusing, I think it's so ridiculous to suggest that they hold a meeting to tell everyone their votes. And then Rockstar trying to dictate to Sam to divulge hers to everyone.
      On a hive-specific note , Maybe it's just me, but it amazes me that some of these people claim to be big fans of the show, yet clearly have no idea how to play this game.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t remember a successful house meeting either, well, except for Dan’s funeral lmao!

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Dan’s funeral is the ultimate example of success for him as well as purposefully creating chaos

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        Kaycee should just cancel Sam's vote. This way neither side can be mad at her. Do we have any idea of whose vote Kaycee is cancelling?

Scottie is going to be real disappointed when he finds out Haleigh and Fessy have been making out on the daily.

Comment

HA HA HA, we've collected some funny new blocks, rocks πŸ’Ž and stars 🌟 today and yesterday.

beckyd30 ~Rock'nDud
        Lynette ~Rock-Drone and ~OffHerRocker
        lyriele~ Rockgarden
        TEAMTYLER ~Flopstar
        Walleye ~RockBrain

Here is the continued living report of the BBU'ers creative creativity as of 12:21 PM PST

~BagOfRocks OutOfTheDarkness
        ~blockblab LCnSummer
        ~blockblock LCnSummer
        ~Blockhead Diane40
        ~blockrock LCnSummer
        ~blocksink LCnSummer
        ~blockstar LCnSummer
        ~DumbAsRocks OutOfTheDarkness
        ​​​​​​​~FallingRocks Polgara
        ~Flopstar TEAMTYLER
        ~GlitterRock TTOTambz
        ~KickRocks Mary4BB
        ~LooseRocks Polgara
        ~OffHerRocker Lynette
        ~PetRock OutOfTheDarkness
        ~PoundRocks OutOfTheDarkness
        ~Rock-a-Bye TTOTambz
        ~Rock-a-Block TTOTambz
        ~RockBottoms OutOfTheDarkness
        ~RockBrain Walleye
        ~RockCandy TTOTambz
        ~Rock-Drone TTOTambz
        ~Rockfish lyriele2
        ~Rockgarden lyriele2
        ~ROCKHEAD OutOfTheDarkness
        ~Rock-in-her-head Pukahs
        ~RockNBolt TTOTambz
        ~Rock'nDud beckyd30
        ~Rock-N-Hard-Place TTOTambz
        ~Rock-N-Roll TTOTambz
        ~Rock-out TTOTambz
        ~RockSalt BettyBoo
        ~rocksink LCnSummer
        ~RockSlide JeanK
        ~Rocksrat Lexie
        ~ROCK-the-beat TTOTambz
        ~RockQuarry Pukahs
        ~RockWall Gabesrah
        ~Rockwitch GrandmaSusan
        ~RockyRoad Walleye
        ~sinkrock LCnSummer
        ~starrock LCnSummer
        So off we go with our cute 🐝 names.
        ~BuzzBrain 🐝 JeanK
        ~Fumblebees 🐝🐝 Squishy
        🐝 HIVE Move 🐝 BettyBoo
        🐝 HIVE Move Treatise 🐝 Squishy

Comment

• flarsen
          flarsen commented
          Editing a comment
          -- Rock Lobster (B-52's)

We were at the beach
          Everybody had matching towels
          Somebody went under a dock
          And there they saw a rock
          It wasn't a rock
          It was a rock lobster
          Rock lobster
          Rock lobster
          Rock lobster
          Rock lobster

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no flarsen, thou shalt not associate the B-52s with that person in any way. Ew ew ew ew ew!!!

(Never did I ever think I would object to a B-52s reference)

• tessasmom
          tessasmom commented
          Editing a comment
          Really folks - the immaturity with calling people names goes too far - this is why this site has lost so many people - I'm out.

Was Scottie serious when he told Haleigh his ideal F3 was them with Brett. What the heck?

Comment

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cluelessness amuses me

• Yaya1300
          Yaya1300 commented
          Editing a comment
          But I actually thought he had some sense 🧐

Are we certain Scottie is going to vote with the Hive? Surely he knows that he’ll be on the losing end if he does that.

Comment

• AmyBeth
          AmyBeth commented
          Editing a comment
          I sure hope JC ain't no dummy. If he floats a weird vote (as he sometimes does) he could cause a tie and Angela is out of there. Just to keep the sides even and keep them fighting amongst themselves. Worries me a little.

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Rock'nStuffHerFace - best one yet, beckyd30 !!

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          JC won't chance a hinky vote he's wanted Rockbottom gone for weeks. He is also anti Scottie but pretends he is okay with it. And, he knows Hal is NOT on his side. RS has messed up by telling JC Tyler was dumb not to take her offer where 4 of them guaranteed Ty 3 weeks of saftey. Hello RS - you never asked JC which means you just told him there is a F4 he's not part of!

B/c Hal is in power it translated into Fessy getting a little bossy with JC so he'll definitely vote out RS & look forward to the blindside.

As for Scottie & Sam they BOTH told Tyler they were voting to keep KC.. I'm not sure if Scottie is misting Hal or is under her spell again, but if he ends up being the solo vote to evict KC he'll increase the spotlight on himself (more than it already is - which is pretty large)

Whoa, is Sam voting to evict Kaycee now? That’s a mistake.

Comment

• Babben
          Babben commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm just going by Beckyd30's comment above. I hadn't heard she was voting out Kaycee, so it was a shock reading that vote count.

• belle1
          belle1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sam ask Ty who she should vote out. He told her anyone she wanted. Later Sam told Ty that she would vote to keep KC because she made a pinky swear with KC a long time ago. She asked him not to tell anyone. Ty asked her to tell KC, she said no.

She also told him how much she liked large mouth rock, that she was comfortable around her. Perhaps Sam is telling the truth, we will see

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pukahs, facitless-rock. Love that one
          belle1, large mouth Rock. That one is good too.

Haystack & RockBottom, delusional party of two coming through.

Comment

Sam promised Kaycee her vote a long time ago and said many times she won't go back on her promise. When Rock questions Sam, Sam deflects but Rock only hears yes. Sam told Ty she's keeping Kaycee but told others dots in a cup but we all know they're the same color dots.

Comment

In honor of the glorious POV outcome tomorrow night; think I'll make up some on my famous Philly cheesesteak sloppy joes to eat as RockBottom throws any chance to stay away in the comp.

Comment

• JeanK
              JeanK commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm making Maryland crab soup. My son picked a few dozen crabs. Omg, it will be delicious.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X