This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion August 16, 2018

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.

Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.
    - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thank you for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Looks like Scotty may be trying to rake over the role of broken little bird previously filled by Tyler. Those big old meanies Angela and Kaycee tried to make him his favorite dish. OMG, the horror.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      How inconsiderate can they be? I mean really! To make his favorite dish for him, did he sign up for this kind of torture? Oh , the horror! He might just self evict if they keep that up.
      Last edited by beckyd30; 08-16-2018, 06:27 AM.

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      And, of course, we should call a house meeting because of this since the one last week was so successful. The wannabe hive queenie has definitely placed her stinger deeply into the heart of Scandy. Does he not realize that after mating with the queen bee, he will lose his tool and he will die? Expect to be evicted next week, Scandy.

I've been waiting hours for the new day.
    1st, has HAYWIRE been used yet? OR Snotty or, and this is a good one, hold your coffees.
    Festicles! I'm dying right now.

Comment

• sea513
      sea513 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love “festicles”. Lol-I tried to edit this comment before posting it and “festicles” accidentally highlighted. The message was “no replacements found”.

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      Festicles !! Oh dear, I peed a little.

Ne'er shall there be a finer BB-ism. Drop the mic JeanK !

2nd, I haven't been watching much BBAD, honestly it's boring so I stick to the updates.
    I'm watching some of last night and thoroughly grossed out at the side by side fingernail gnawing by Snotty and Haywood. Ooh, new one.
    Hay sniffing her fingers, caught eating at least one booger and definitely caught eating her ear wax. I can't even look at her anymore.

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      Wha??? Our Texas Princess? Oh, the horrors!

3rd, wow, I wasn't sure where Snotty stood as far as sides since BBAD is a snoozefest, I know he goes to the power and I assumed he'd finally mentally committed to the good side but after the last few days I think he's in deep with the "Hives." Or is he just in love with Hay? I can't listen to his cartoon voice or Rock with her "inner city over the top" slang "up in here. Soooooo that doesn't leave me much to watch, lol.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      JeanK, Snotty isn't in 'love' with Hay, but he is majorly in 'lust' for her. He is hoping she will give him his 'first' kiss and change the frog into a prince - only catch is she has been kissing 'Fester' and he might get some STD from her.

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHAHAHA @ STD
      Right, lust is a better word. I can't believe Fess laid at her feet and if Scottie moved in any closer he'd be on top of Hay.

4th
    I am really really hoping CBS does a montage of Rock Star calling everyone who won't work with her, entitled, priviledge rich white people. Every week she chooses a new entitled rich white person but this week she added princess and hair tossing. PLEASE PLEASE I hope Julie finds a way to incorporate that into her exit chat or maybe the other exit interviews will bring it up.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      JeanK, maybe you can message Ross or the girl he does Exit interviews with and point that out. See if they will call her out on that 'holier than thou' attitude when she curses worse than any sailor on ANY SHIP ANYWHERE. Sheesh, I hope she doesn't kiss her kids with that filthy mouth.

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thinking, Ross and Marisa something.
      Rock had the nerve to tell Kaycee to watch her mouth. Whaaaaaaat?

Happy Eviction Day BBU Family:

I fell asleep on the couch early evening last night and woke up just in time for BB and was so excited as I momentarily thought it was Thursday. That's how much I've been looking forward to this evening. Sadly however, it does seem like Scottie is going to ruin my party. That's the problem with building something up too big - then it has the potential to disappoint. Better to have no expectations, so the potential is still there to over perform. While I still expect something great tonight I'm backing myself away from the over sell and deciding to just be happy with the ROCKet Blast to jury.

We enter eviction day (ED) with Queen WannaBee and hopeless Scottmantic knawing their fingers to the bone. POP-ROCKS as delusional as ever, inFEStile SINKing into his familiar ED fetal position, our typical ED diSAMbiguation stance and the weekly Jocular Caginess.

Conversely, L4 are in a celeBRETTory mood ANGling for a stereoTYpical blindside as the L4 Kings Council prevails yet again.

Wednesday highlights:
    • Sam told Tyler she would do exactly as he wants and got confirmation from him that she is his true #1. (although I'm not sure how true this is Sam does seem to at least now understand why it's important Ty is associated as being closer to another player so they don't go on the block together).
    • Although we've witnessed DR sessions of Sam questioning Ty, this week she got caught with STARS in her eyes. Given her penchant for not liking to be told what to do, cruelty or hypROCKical behavior yesterday it all came to a head. Furthermore, the combination of the BUSYBees trying to force her to out her vote and saying "I have her" while L4 continue to tell her to do what's best for her game seem to have pushed Sam back to L4 (or rather Tyler in particular).
    • Scottie continues to misread his fellow hamsters with Hal & Brett being his worst reads. He's seemingly ready to throw away his game for his honey bee buying into her statement she removed him from the block as the Hacker b/c she valued him more than FraggleRock. What he's forgetting is he told Ang/KC all about the Hive and his treatment. Just b/c the L4 ladies haven't talked about it doesn't mean they've forgotten and his immediate acceptance of Hal's explanation could have long term ill effects.
    • JC is annoyed with Fes and with his ever increasing desire to get out Scottie (and Brett) he'll vote to keep KC which is all she really needs (though Sam will also is my guess).
    Depending on whether Brett pulls out the bee smoker to immobilize the hive expect the fumblebees (Scottie in particular) to yet again be blindsided as they ROCK the boat and symbolically get their ROCKS off.

My guess is the vote will either be 5-1 or unanimous depending on whether Scottie is unwilling to upset his honey bee.

HOH Slip & Slide:
    Brett apparently has an ice hockey background so he should do well in this comp (if he wants it). Each of his L4 teammates should also excel. JC won't want to win, Sam may not be suited for the endurance portion of it & typically big guys don't excel in this comp either which makes it hard to see Fessy winning. Scottie could also have an edge, but he's repeatedly stated he doesn't want to win this week. That decision may change if he elects to be the one dissenting KC vote.

If L4 are in the lead I think Ty will acquiesce. Any of the other 3 could win although with the heightened spotlight on Angela I could also see her bowing to Brett or KC to lessen the target on her back.

Hamster targets:
    Kaycee | Angela: will both nominate Hal/Fessy with Scottie as their back door plan
    Brett will put up Sam & he says Scottie with Fessy as his back door option (I'm not convinced on the Scottie portion)
    Tyler would likely follow suit with KC/Ang plan, but I don't know if he would back door Scottie yet
    Sam: indicated she would be even more ruthless if she won. That statement is a little scary b/c it could mean she intends on turning on Tyler. But, my gut says she'll put up Haleigh and either her crush Brett or the other female in her way Angela.
    Fessy: has repeatedly said he won't target the males but I don't buy it. He'll target any of Scottie, Brett or Tyler although Angela/KC could also land on the block should he win.
    JC: again - I don't see him wanting to win, but one of Scottie or Brett would be his target
    Scottie: his initial nominations would be Sam and JC. His back door is less clear given he would want to oust Fes to clear a path to his honey bee, but she would push for Tyler.

What to watch for today:
    • Brett has been the hand that ROCKS the cradle as he endeavors to get "LEVEL" or "LEVEL 6" into I've hit RockBottom's speech. With the hive questioning the "6s" they found in KC/Angela's hats I think he'll back away from the "6" part, but as of late last night he was pushing for her to add "it puts us all on a LEVEL playing field and isn't that what we want to all play on a LEVEL field". If he accomplishes this I swear I'll explode & Brett will rise up my ranks to being among those in the running to win it all.
    • Expect a certain nominee to ROCK the house for vote confirmation & likewise expect Sam/JC to not say one way of the other.
    • To get our blindside we'll need the honeybee thinking at worst she has 3 (Scotty, Brett, Sam) so she can break the tie.
    Have a great day all, looking forward to this evening and trying to under expect (still --- I can't wait).

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      By the time they're done counting, they'll have tossed in Steve, Scaggy, Kaitlyn, Bay, Rachel and Julie too.

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      beckyd30 please refer to BettyBoo answer lmfao - she made me spew coffee on my laptop again

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      TTOTambz You're going to have to change to a sippy cup & bib with sneeze card at this rate. 😱

So long, farewell
    Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight

BAD NEWS IS: You've been evicted. And in a few weeks you'll find out just how little America liked you. Wait till you see the list of derogatory nicknames. And best is that you gave up your last chance to stay when you helped Ty win the VETO. Next to Marcelles, the dumbest BB game move ever.

GOOD NEWS IS: You won't be on the block again. You get to meet Julie. You get to whine with Bay about stupid rich white people while hanging out in an LA mansion. You get to pick which stupid rich person to give a half million to.

Comment

• BigMur
      BigMur commented
      Editing a comment
      " Alright Mr. Moonves....I"m ready for my close up.."

R .E. S .P. E .C .T .

Detroit's Aretha Franklin has passed from pancreatic cancer. Definitely the Queen of Soul, won more Grammies than any other woman & first woman in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. My favorite song was Chain of Fools. The joy of her music will live on.

​​​​​​

Comment

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the greatest! My favorite was "First Snow in Kokomo". It's not one of her well known songs and most have never heard it but it's written about my hometown here in Indiana. She and her other musicians spent a lot of time here in her early days and her manager/boyfriend at the time was from here. I will miss her soulful music.

Oh, phooey, Ty's Queens just had to write the 6 on their caps & possibly ruin the blind side. Like last week, if RS is dressed up rather than in sportswear we'll know the cat's out of the box. This really makes Haleigh the Black Widow Spider who kills off her partners (Fessie & Scottie take warning!!). TPTB gave Hal two shots and she missed both times.

​​​​​Yippee, the Crisco Challenge is tonight, but phooey I don't have the feeds this year so will won't see them live. Concur that doubt if JC or Sam will do well. After that we'll see who wants it most. Who will go for the big scoop, etc. Along with OTEV, favorite comp.

​​​​​​For anyone who is being footballed tonight RealVegas has detailed instructions on how to get the broadcast. I haven't needed to do that, so haven't tried it. Good luck.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be like subliminal messing with Rock'nBYEBYE to make sure she adds 'Level 6' or '6th level' to her eviction save me speech. If asked they can say something like 'OH, is that a 6? I was trying to make a Ying Yang symbol and got messed up, so I just left it like it.'

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      They did mean it as their inside joke. But if questioned could also say it's a 9 for number left tonight. But do love that it was driving RS & Hal nuts last night.

The Great and All Powerful.... Stink bomb?

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually I was referring to OTEV and his rooty-tooty stinky booty? 😷

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      Plus I loved that he kissed the skunk at the end lol

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, Ty kissed RockSkunk??? 😵

Hey BBU wizards, you have this page labeled as UPDATES. Just FYI

Comment

Hey everyone 👋🏻. New to posting but just thought to add my two cents . My thought is that originally Scottie may have done well but once again chasing after Haleigh could prove to be his downfall as they were up til after 4 talking game and flirting 🙄(or their sad example of it) this morning. Add that to the stress/anxiety of live show/eviction day and I bet his endurance is going to take a major hit. I see him doing worse than expected. I can’t wait for tonight 😬

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point. Scottie may run out of gas. Oh, and keep posting!

I'm a huge Tyler fan....was wondering did anyone get a gif of that wet hair flip he did during OTEV last night....need that as a screen saver. LOL

Comment

• maxxum26
        maxxum26 commented
        Editing a comment
        That GIF is all over Twitter, in slow mo and everything.

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        It's on the BBU twitter account ...

@BBrotherUpdates

• sea513
        sea513 commented
        Editing a comment
        Loved it. So easy on the eyes. 😍

Happy Flopstar eviction day~!!!! We will all have to figure out what else to watch that kills as many brain cells as rapidly as she can

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X